Knight's pick 01-20-2012

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nori summarizes what TOL's 15th anniversary means to her. Thanks Nori, you are special to us as well!

- What are some of your favorite TOL memories?

My favorite TOL memory is when lovemeorhateme decided to follow God's will in his life. I don't hear a lot from him anymore except on Face Book. But, he seems to be doing well.

- What are your hopes and expectations for the next 15 years on TOL?

I really hope that TOL can continue to show people that there are many different types of Christians and many differing views. And, it takes all types of people and views to show people the way to live for Christ.

- What TOL members have affected your experience on TOL (for good or bad)

Knight (of course), Turbo, Prisca, Lion, Sozo/ghost/Mystery, cattyfan, Crow, Billybob, Nineveh, wickwoman, Psalmist, Nang, AskMrReligion...I'm sure there are more. But, those are the ones who rise to the top.

- What has TOL meant to you?

TOL has helped to bring a big change in my beliefs. Before my husband passed away, I was pretty much a calvinist. I believed that God controlled every aspect of our lives. Believing that almost caused me to turn my back on God when Steve died. Thanks to my friend (my chosen family) here on TOL, who basically held my hand to help me get through my grief and told me a few basic truths, I stood by Christ.
:first:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks! TOL has meant a lot to me. I know that there are more things about me that need changing. And, I know that TOL will help me with some, if not all, of them.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think I speak for most by saying that you are greatly appreciated here, Nori.