Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Priests live off of the tithe.

Isaiah 61:6 (KJV)

Yep, that's Tetty.

The Levitical Priesthood of the old covenant, with the carnal sacrifices, was a shadow/type of the Royal Priesthood of the new covenant, with the spiritual sacrifices.

The Apostle Paul made it clear to believers that they are to offer spiritual sacrifices that are Holy and acceptable to God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As usual, STP and all the other Dispensationalists (John Nelson Darby followers) can't explain how they offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable to the Lord

(Rom 12:1 KJV) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Because the Dispies can't answer the question, they use 3 pages of Ad hominem, and discuss Andy Griffith.

Dispensationalism is a lot like The Andy Griffith Show. Both were invented/created by men, and both are fiction.

The fact that not one Dispensationalist can explain how they offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable unto God, is very telling of who Dispensationalists really are.

:cigar:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The Levitical Priesthood of the old covenant, with the carnal sacrifices, was a shadow/type of the Royal Priesthood of the new covenant, with the spiritual sacrifices.

The Apostle Paul made it clear to believers that they are to offer spiritual sacrifices that are Holy and acceptable to God.

Absolutely.

The change from the old covenant (shadows and types) to the new covenant of spiritual fulfillments in Jesus Christ, is clearly taught in Hebrews Chapters 8-10.

Unfortunately those who think the holy teachings in the book of Hebrews is not for believers of our present day, discourage people from reading and applying the truths therein, to their own hearts and minds.

I encourage all to read about Christ and His bringing His people under a better covenant, to the saving of their souls.

For the only remedy to the universal condemnation of the old covenant of works, is the grace of God received under the new covenant, which was ratified by the blood and death of Jesus on the cross.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Absolutely.

The change from the old covenant (shadows and types) to the new covenant of spiritual fulfillments in Jesus Christ, is clearly taught in Hebrews Chapters 8-10.

Unfortunately those who think the holy teachings in the book of Hebrews is not for believers of our present day, discourage people from reading and applying the truths therein, to their own hearts and minds.

I encourage all to read about Christ and His bringing His people under a better covenant, to the saving of their souls.

For the only remedy to the universal condemnation of the old covenant of works, is the grace of God received under the new covenant, which was ratified by the blood and death of Jesus on the cross.

Wrong!! I believe everyone should read and study the entire Bible!
However, if they are concerned about their position before God in
this "Dispensation of Grace," they best read and study the writings
of Paul, and his Gospel!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The Old Covenant promises death.

The New Covenant promises life.

Being creatures, God keeps us in either one Covenant or another. There are no human options; one either serves the Law or one enjoys God's grace.

How can any soul reject God's covenants? It is impossible. And if a soul rejects or denies the new Covenant of Life, he necessarily remains under the Old Covenant of Death and condemnation. John 3:18-21

Such a soul must ask himself, if he/she can hope to inherit everlasting life, apart from abiding by faith in Jesus Christ and in His better covenant of righteousness.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Old Covenant promises death.

The New Covenant promises life.

Being creatures, God keeps us in either one Covenant or another. There are no human options; one either serves the Law or one enjoys God's grace.

How can any soul reject God's covenants? It is impossible. And if a soul rejects or denies the new Covenant of Life, he necessarily remains under the Old Covenant of Death and condemnation. John 3:18-21

Such a soul must ask himself, if he/she can hope to inherit everlasting life, apart from abiding by faith in Jesus Christ and in His better covenant of righteousness.

Then, would you believe "ALL men" have the ability to choose Christ
through their God given ability to choose? (free-will?)

heir

TOL Subscriber
I discourage anyone today from believing this is written to us.

Hebrews 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

Hebrews 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

That's not TO us!

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
God will save you and anyone else right now, right where you are when you trust the Lord for salvation believing that Christ died for your sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)! The work of your salvation is finished! You can be a partaker of God's promise in Christ by the gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV) not as nang the religious would have you to believe; that you need to hold your confidence steadfast unto the end to be a partaker ("if" Hebrews 3:14 KJV)!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still not a peep from a Dispensationalist as to how they offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable unto God as the Apostle Paul tells us to.

I thought all you guys followed Paul?

(Rom 12:1 KJV) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

For all you non-KJVO's out there:

be·seech verb \bi-ˈsēch, bē-\
: to beg (someone) for something : to ask (someone) in a serious and emotional way to do something

Paul is begging those in the BOC, in a serious and emotional way to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable unto God.

Yet, not one Dispensationalist (who claim to follow Paul, and claim to follow Paul's gospel) can explain what Paul tells us to do.

More proof that Dispensationalists don't follow Paul or Paul's gospel, they follow John Nelson Darby.

SaulToPaul 2

Still not a peep from a Dispensationalist as to how they offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable unto God as the Apostle Paul tells us to.

You did not tell us how YOU offer your body as a sacrifice, and glorify God in your body.

You declined yesterday.

SaulToPaul 2

Sound like old covenant?

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Isaiah 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,
and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Isaiah 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

Isaiah 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

Isaiah 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Did not the LORD himself proclaim this and say that the first part was fulfilled in their ears?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You did not tell us how YOU offer your body as a sacrifice, and glorify God in your body.

You declined yesterday.

That's not true.

I gave you many examples of how believers in Christ Jesus do so, and so did Nang.

Why are you so afraid to answer the question?

You don't have to go into specifics of your personal life, just give some examples of how believers are to offer their bodies as a spiritual sacrifice?

Status
Not open for further replies.