Hi

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hello everyone, I am new here.

I would like to introduce myself. I was invited to this site by my friend. He says this forum is very free to post without worrying about banning because you are not one of mainstreamers.

I am a non-trin even though I am not a JW. My practice is very similar to JWs. I don't vote because Jesus says His followers are not of this world and I believe the politcis are of this world. And I don't approve of Christians join in the military because Jesus commands us to "love your enemy". The military kills their enemies.

I know I already opened the cans of worms. You can start threads about them. Let's discuss them at approprate board.

Thank you.

meshak, Jesus' servant.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...I am a non-trin...

Hello newbie. The doctrine of the trinity is provided from scripture (Mt 3:16,17; 28:19; Ro 8:9; 1Co 12:3-6; 2Co 13:14; Eph 4:4-6; 1Pe 1:2; Jude 1:20,21; Re 1:4,5). Divine titles applied to the three persons in the trinity (Ex 20:2; Jn 20:28; Ac 5:3,4). Torrey, R.A.: The New Topical Text Book : A Scriptural Text Book for the Use of Ministers, Teachers, and All Christian Workers. Oak Harbor, WA : Logos research Systems, Inc., 1995, c1897

I believe you need 50 posts to be added to Satan Inc (TOL Heretics List ).

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thank you everyone, I hope I am welcomed? I will start threads I mentioned above very soon.

This is introduction board.

thank you.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, meshak! :wave:

I don't vote...
Fine by me.
... because Jesus says His followers are not of this world and I believe the politcis are of this world
Oh, okay. Then because clothes and TOL are of this world, then I assume you don't wear clothes or participate on TOL either.

Oops...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have a lot to talk about Jesus' word of "His followers are not of this world".

Please be patient.

thanks.

csuguy

Welcome! This is a diverse community and you should fit right in. I myself am also a non-trinitarian and also refrain from politics, for the same reason more or less.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ghost must be sleeping, or you'd have received a death threat by now.

"There are many doctrinal differences among the denominations, and good people could debate them ad nauseam and still not settle every one. Yet, if anything is central to Christianity, it’s the belief that Truth is spelled with a capital “T,” that it is absolute, universal and eternal. And also central is a corollary of this belief: that there is an absolute, universal and eternal answer to every moral question; that right and wrong are not a matter of opinion, that they don’t change from time to time and place to place."
http://selwynduke.typepad.com/selwy...rican-christians-really-are-un-christian.html

Good luck meshak. Unless you wander into the political threads and question the above, you most likely won't be seeing much of me.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Welcome! This is a diverse community and you should fit right in. I myself am also a non-trinitarian and also refrain from politics, for the same reason more or less.

Wow, already found like-minded one. You sure make me feel welcome.

thank you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
ghost must be sleeping, or you'd have received a death threat by now.

"There are many doctrinal differences among the denominations, and good people could debate them ad nauseam and still not settle every one. Yet, if anything is central to Christianity, it’s the belief that Truth is spelled with a capital “T,” that it is absolute, universal and eternal. And also central is a corollary of this belief: that there is an absolute, universal and eternal answer to every moral question; that right and wrong are not a matter of opinion, that they don’t change from time to time and place to place."
http://selwynduke.typepad.com/selwy...rican-christians-really-are-un-christian.html

Good luck meshak. Unless you wander into the political threads and question the above, you most likely won't be seeing much of me.

Hi CW,

are you a christian? If you are, you should be interested in serving Jesus, not politicians or this world. BTW, I will bring up about the military topic which most mainstream churches are involved which is political topic, friend.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi CW,

are you a christian? If you are, you should be interested in serving Jesus, not politicians or this world. BTW, I will bring up about the military topic which most mainstream churches are involved which is political topic, friend.

Did I mention that you're a spineless coward for not physically standing up to evil acts?

If it weren't for people that proudly serve in our military and those that physically take a stance against evil here on earth, you'd be having your little Mennonite gathering in your basement with someone peeping through the curtains of a window making sure the coast is clear to go ahead with your church service.

I wrote people like you off long ago.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome.

But don't start your own thread if there is already a thread going on about the same topic.