ECT Madists are closet Calvinists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross Reference

Two different kingdoms.
Israel - which they inherited through natual birth.
Heaven - which is inherited through spiritual birth.

Either kingdom was/is entered by striving __ with continued warfare against any possibility of excommunication by futile/vain thinking against the 'LAW' of the Kingdom.. . . like mother church has done.

SaulToPaul 2

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Our belief is required.

Cross Reference

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Our belief is required.

Your continued belief is required __ with prescribed evidence of intimate relationship..

heir

TOL Subscriber
Why don't you reply to post #123??? __ <chicken>.

The tiny prep. "IF" is used over 7000 times in the KJV Bible. 3000 + in the NT alone. Madist', Calvinist' and the like seem to have taken to themselves, by preferring them, translations of the Bible that have omitted the one's that present a problem for them. Here is an example of just one passage, BY PAUL, none of you have had the guts to reply to, having been repeatedly asked to do so:

"And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister" Colossians 1:21-23 (KJV)

In addition, for the MAD minds, kindly read what follows in yellow. Note that it was preached to every creature and He was [only] a minister of it.. Every creature under heaven??? How could that have been by Paul alone?? Answer: It couldn't have been by Paul alone.

[emphasis mine]

That should flush your toilet if you will be honest with yourselves. But I have no hope for that in me simply because of the times we live in Jesus spoke of in His warnings to His disciples.

I absolutely believe that Israel had an "if/then" relationship with God. If they did this, God would bless them with that/if they didn't do this, God would curse them with that.

The word "if" where we are concerned and in Colossians has NOTHING to do with salvation. It's about being grounded and settled. It's about reward...

heir

TOL Subscriber

Our belief is required.
simple.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I absolutely believe that Israel had an "if/then" relationship with God. If they did this, God would bless them with that/if they didn't do this, God would curse them with that.

The word "if" where we are concerned and in Colossians has NOTHING to do with salvation. It's about being grounded and settled. It's about reward...

Good post as usual!

Status
Not open for further replies.