DNC Email Leaks Show Racist Outreach to Latinos Called "Taco Bowl Engagement"

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

http://newsninja2012.com/dnc-email-...reach-to-latinos-called-taco-bowl-engagement/

So the Democrats call Hispanics, taco bowls.

DNC uses their own words to destroy themselves. This is what they think of their supporters.

Hours before the DNC Convention convenes, this email is found within the Wikileaks email blast sent out on Friday and it comes straight from the DNC.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-24-at-3.17.26-PM.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Immigration activists delivered taco bowls to congressional Republicans on Thursday.

http://www.thehill.com/latino/279697-republicans-in-congress-receive-trump-taco-bowls

The unrequested food deliveries were meant to highlight the visit to Capitol Hill by Donald Trump, who last week Tweeted a picture of himself eating a taco bowl as his celebration of Cinco de Mayo.

America's Voice, Latino Victory Project, United We Dream and United Farm Workers sent the bowls to GOP Sens. Richard Burr (N.C.), Rob Portman (Ohio), Pat Toomey (Penn.), John McCain (Ariz.), Roy Blunt (Mo.), Kelly Ayotte (N.H.), Chuck Grassley (Iowa), Ron Johnson (Wis.) and Mark Kirk (Ill.), all of whom face reelection races in the fall.They were also sent to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.), Majority Whip John Cornyn (Texas) and Sens. Ted Cruz (Texas), Cory Gardner (Colo.) and Roger Wicker (Miss).

On the House side, the taco bowls went to Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Reps. Joe Heck (Nev.), David Valadao (Calif.), Jeff Denham (Calif.), and Mike Coffman (Colo.).
A spokeswoman for the liberal Hispanic groups called the stunt "a fitting reminder of Trump’s recent (and egregious) hispandering."

Trump's Cinco de Mayo post set off a huge social media debate over everything from the Mexican authenticity of the bowl to Trump's caption, which included the phrase "I love Hispanics!"

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Thread topic,for those with short attention spans:

http://newsninja2012.com/dnc-email-...reach-to-latinos-called-taco-bowl-engagement/

So the Democrats call Hispanics, taco bowls.

DNC uses their own words to destroy themselves. This is what they think of their supporters.

Hours before the DNC Convention convenes, this email is found within the Wikileaks email blast sent out on Friday and it comes straight from the DNC.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-24-at-3.17.26-PM.jpg

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It's a stupid thing to say, no matter which party is saying it.

[h=1]Trump tweets picture of him eating taco bowl, says, 'I love Hispanics'[/h]
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-taco-bowl-tweet-222886

They serve those every Wednesday at one of the base eateries, that with an ice cold pepsi Mmmmmm...Love it! :chew:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
A spokeswoman for the liberal Hispanic groups called the stunt "a fitting reminder of Trump’s recent (and egregious) hispandering."

Now that is rich...as if the libs don't "Hispander" as well as engage in other pandering idioms to every minority. Politicians doing what politicians do really :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Now that is rich...as if the libs don't "Hispander" as well as engage in other pandering idioms to every minority. Politicians doing what politicians do really :chuckle:

I don't disagree that pandering is done by both parties and it's disingenuous for either party to pretend it only happens on the other side of the aisle.

However - when I have soda (which is very rarely), it has to be Coke. No Pepsi for me, so once again we're at an impossible impasse. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

I don't disagree that pandering is done by both parties and it's disingenuous for either party to pretend it only happens on the other side of the aisle.

However - when I have soda (which is very rarely), it has to be Coke. No Pepsi for me, so once again, we're at an impossible impasse. :chuckle:

Pfft, it has to lemonade for me, a real man's drink...

:nono:

Arthur Brain

I guess if you're drinking straight lemon juice... :eek:

That really is just 'gay'. Loganberry juice filtered with asbestos & cyanide however...

Now there's a real brew overflowing with machismo and other incendiary elements.

Therefore best left for berks and Donald Trump scalp medics...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't forget the Jew/atheist angle those left wing/white/uppity liberals are trying to take to stir the pot.