Why I’m No Longer a Russiagate Skeptic

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's impossible for a sensible, on-topic conversation given that OP was presented as a news report.

No it wasn't. How do you get "news report" from Why I’m No Longer a Russiagate Skeptic?

Or from the opening paragraph at the link:

When I wrote, back in February, that I was skeptical that President Donald Trump would ever be proved to have secretly colluded with Russia to sway the 2016 election in his favor, I mistyped.

What I meant to write was that I wasn’t skeptical.

Last week’s events have nullified my previous skepticism...​

I don't think you even went to the link, because if you had, you'd have known from the start it was an opinion piece, and Barbarian never said otherwise.

If you come back and say you did go to the link, then obviously you don't know the difference between news and opinion.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think you even went to the link, because if you had, you'd have known from the start it was an opinion piece, and Barbarian never said otherwise.

If you come back and say you did go to the link, then obviously you don't know the difference between news and opinion.

:chuckle:

You're not very good at this, are you? It's an opinion piece. It's being trumpeted as if it is a news report. This makes sensible discussion over OP impossible.

You agree with me that it's opinion, not a news report.

Conversation over.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's an opinion piece.

:duh:

It's being trumpeted as if it is a news report.

No it's not.

This makes sensible discussion over OP impossible.

Too late... you can't undo your fail. :chuckle:

Raptors_Mascot_Fail_bd12c2_327611.gif

You agree with me that it's opinion, not a news report.

:duh:

Jerry Shugart

McCabe: "There is no big there there!"

Why won't those who defend the scum from the FBI believe McCabe's remarks since he was the one who was originally in charge of the Trump investigation?

No big there there!

rexlunae

New Study Puts Trump/Russia Narrative into Question, Discredits core Idea

The only problem is that none of this really touches the core of the Trump/Russia scandal. It only really suggests that the troll and meme operations may not have had a lot of impact, and those always seemed like pretty dubious efforts.

But it seems that "Timcast" relishes the opportunity to try to discredit reporters.

Kit the Coyote

The "scandal" is a figment of your imagination. There is no evidence that the campaign sought help from the Russian state to defeat whatsername.

You mean except for this:

Goldstone
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump

Donald Trump Jr:
Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer.

Goldstone:
Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But it seemed more than willing to accept it.
The key here is the accusation of a crime, that being collusion.

The descriptions provided — and that is those written by the press — do not rise to the level of criminal conduct. The reports provide "evidence," but not anything that will stand up in court.

Meanwhile, we have to put up with daily barrages declaring Donaldtrump to be the antichrist.

What would be nice is if the politics of it all could get out of the way so we could discuss something interesting.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk