Believe What Is Written

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you take pleasure in what you bring about? Are you saying that you are not surprised?

This is your thread and I was responding to your post.

Please do not insult me any longer.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You insult the bible the way you pervert it. Nobody invited you on my threads.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You insult the bible the way you pervert it. Nobody invited you on my threads.
Shalom.

There is no need to pervert anything ever. I do not know why you think that I pervert the Bible. I also do not know why you attempt to justify insulting me by saying that I do. If a thread is created on Theology Online, anyone who is allowed to post on it can. I do not see what you are saying about being invited.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

There is no need to pervert anything ever. I do not know why you think that I pervert the Bible. I also do not know why you attempt to justify insulting me by saying that I do. If a thread is created on Theology Online, anyone who is allowed to post on it can. I do not see what you are saying about being invited.

Shalom.

Jacob

You don't know God nor Jesus.

It seems that you are demon possessed.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You left Jesus and the new covenant and joined the people that crucified Him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

I accepted the words of Jesus as for myself in becoming a part of The People of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You have been blinded, with Israel.
[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[2Co 4:4
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Israel has been blinded to the truth.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have been blinded, with Israel.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[2Co 4:4
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Israel has been blinded to the truth.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
Shalom.

No. Reading The Torah does not mean that you are blinded to the truth. I do not know if you meant that it does.

As a part of Israel I observe Torah per Jesus' words in Matthew 5:17-20. Those who have turned to God from among the Gentiles are required to observe no greater burden than the essentials found in Acts 15.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. Reading The Torah does not mean that you are blinded to the truth. I do not know if you meant that it does.

As a part of Israel I observe Torah per Jesus' words in Matthew 5:17-20. Those who have turned to God from among the Gentiles are required to observe no greater burden than the essentials found in Acts 15.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Read the verse.
You have been blinded, with Israel. It says the same veil remains to this day if anyone reads the old testament. That includes you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Read the verse.
You have been blinded, with Israel. It says the same veil remains to this day if anyone reads the old testament. That includes you.

Shalom.

No. It does not say what you are wanting to make it say. Read it again and if you see it differently let me know.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. It does not say what you are wanting to make it say. Read it again and if you see it differently let me know.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You have been blinded. You are an antichrist, you are a heretick, you blaspheme the new testament.

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have been blinded. You are an antichrist, you are a heretick, you blaspheme the new testament.

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Jesus taught obedience to God's Commandments. See Matthew 5:17-20.

Your Hebrews are out of order, but I accept all your Scriptures. You need to understand them rightly.

Can you answer what you believe the Old Testament (the New King James Version says Old Testament here) is? Is it The Ten Commandments, The Torah, something else, The TaNaKh?

Do you believe that the Covenant that God made with the people of Israel at Mount Sinai has been made obsolete? If so, when and how?

Do you obey God and Jesus by keeping and teaching God's Commandments? If you do so you will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

It is possible to read the Torah or hear the Torah read without a veil over your understanding. What does your Scripture say about a veil? How do you understand it? Are you opposed to reading Scripture, Torah, from your current understanding of this Verse?

The best to you as you seek for Wisdom and Understanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Jesus taught obedience to God's Commandments. See Matthew 5:17-20.

Your Hebrews are out of order, but I accept all your Scriptures. You need to understand them rightly.

Can you answer what you believe the Old Testament (the New King James Version says Old Testament here) is? Is it The Ten Commandments, The Torah, something else, The TaNaKh?

Do you believe that the Covenant that God made with the people of Israel at Mount Sinai has been made obsolete? If so, when and how?

Do you obey God and Jesus by keeping and teaching God's Commandments? If you do so you will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

It is possible to read the Torah or hear the Torah read without a veil over your understanding. What does your Scripture say about a veil? How do you understand it? Are you opposed to reading Scripture, Torah, from your current understanding of this Verse?

The best to you as you seek for Wisdom and Understanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Do you know which commandments. Old testament or new testament? Jesus taught them to keep the new testament commandments.
[Jhn 12:48-49
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Do you know which commandments. Old testament or new testament? Jesus taught them to keep the new testament commandments.
[Jhn 12:48-49
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
Shalom.

Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You need to learn how you can fulfill the law.

Jesus fulfilled the law and taught us how to do the same. Apparently you haven't learned that yet.

[Mat 5:17-20
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

I have fulfilled the law.
[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You need to learn how you can fulfill the law.

Jesus fulfilled the law and taught us how to do the same. Apparently you haven't learned that yet.

[Mat 5:17-20
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

I have fulfilled the law.
[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Shalom.

Read Romans 8:1-4.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have to find the Holy Spirit and be able to demonstrate Him before them verses will ever help you.
Shalom.

The Bible does not say anything about finding the Holy Spirit or demonstrating Him.

Shalom.

Jacob