Since Christ's blood is not for Gentiles, will 2P2Pers please explain what atones

dodge

I keep forgeting you are Hebrew :chuckle:

Nah, but I do believe ALL of God's word.

How does that work you quote verse 1 and all is good because it goes with your agenda and narrative , and I quote verse 2 same chapter and some how verse 1 is for the Christians and verse 2 same chapter is for Hebrews ? Do you enjoy living in la la land ?

Danoh

Is this statement true or false?:

His blood is our means of atonement (Lev. 17:10–14).

Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Feel free to parrot that, PJ :D

glorydaz

:yawn: Eph 4:14

Do you reject the blood atonement? :smokie: Lev. 17:10–14

Dang...I'm not crazy enough to answer your cunning craftiness.
I sure don't want my name put on your strange little list. :alien:

Anyway, neither of those verses even addresses your question.
Are you asking if I "eat blood"? Well, I don't....certainly not on purpose.:dog:

glorydaz

Nah I have been filled since 1978 when Gos saved me, but you on the other hand trusting YOURSELF and your pope Paul not so good.

Gos saved you? Odd...very odd.

You must have me mixed up with someone else. I trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, and I'm pretty sure Pope Paul has been dead for years.

dodge

You must have me mixed up with someone else. I trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, and I'm pretty sure Pope Paul has been dead for years.

Thanks I missed that it is corrected.

To anyone that has not bought into the absolute deception of MAD it sure looks like the only person those in MAD follow is Paul.

Every time anyone tries to reason with scripture to show those in MAD they have left the path the standard answer is " that was not for us".

When you only accept Paul's teachings and relegate the teaching of everybody else ( including Jesus)under Paul's teachings and authority it makes folks wonder why did God even tell us the rest? Why are there any other instructions and teachings even in scripture ? Could be that by only following Paul your real name should be Pauline's and not Christians.

Paul taught what Jesus instructed and told Him to teach, and then MADness moves Jesus and His teachings into a neat little compartment and relegates Jesus and His followers to be UNDER Paul's teachings and authority for the very folks that Jesus died for and came to save.

Scripture says that God does not share His glory with anyone it is His, and yet Paul's message is the one according to Madist that we are to follow and not Jesus' message, and by the way I agree with Paul's message as Paul directed others to Jesus.

God's Truth

You make Paul the worst of sinners, even worse than he ever knew. You make Paul a perpetual sinner.

Paul did not come and bring us the good news over or besides Jesus' good news.

You make Paul guilty of the worst crime imaginable. You make Paul preaching a different gospel. Believe the scriptures, they say he preached the SAME gospel.

Galatians 1:23 They only heard the report: "The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy."

God's Truth

There is only one way and it is to believe and obey God no matter what He says.

Paul SAYS that the people in the Old Testament HAD THE SAME SPIRITUAL FOOD AND DRINK WHICH IS CHRIST, and yet, they died because they did NOT OBEY.

1 Corinthians 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them, for they were struck down in the wilderness.

God struck them down because they did not obey.

God's Truth

Then sell all you have for the poor, like He said.

Prove it that he said everyone in the world should do that.

Prove it that he is not a teacher and Lord of the poor.

Prove that the poor who receive a house must turn around and give it away.

You have no wisdom from God. You have no wisdom because you do not obey.

Danoh

Everytime the new covenant for the sins of mankind is explained in plain English, the brilliant 2P2P guys here turn on their TVs for more cartoons and go 'huh'? Please explain that, IP.

I have therefore come to the conclusion that Christ crucified in 2P2P has nothing to do with Gentiles, because then the 2P2P confusion of the new covenant would be exposed naked for what it is.

Logically, this means that some other crucifixion or gospel or method of atonement is now needed for the sins of Gentiles (inc. me--INCLUDING THEM!!!).

They must explain what this method is and when and where.

Same blood of the New Covenant.

Same Spirit.

But not through said New Covenant.

Rather, through Chist DIRECTLY, by virtue of our death WITH Him, IN Him; the moment we trust He died for our sins.