Which TOL forum member is the most annoying?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which TOL forum member is the most annoying?

Just FYI. I find many (if not most) TOL forum members to be annoying. You know who you are.

Rather than name names, I will just give the qualities of those who annoy me the most:

Stalkers, misogynists, liars and the passively-aggressive.

GFR7

Rather than name names, I will just give the qualities of those who annoy me the most:

Stalkers, misogynists, liars and the passively-aggressive.
Boo, that is just dreadful and vile that you think those things of me. :nono: (you've called me every one but the first - are you adding "stalker" now to the list, and if so, why? Because it's untrue. as are all the others :think: )

Last edited:

GFR7

Sort of like dipping an onion in chocolate and pretending it's dessert.
I vote that the most annoying poster of TOL remains Boo Boo, second to none.
(even though she is intelligent and worthy and charming). :AMR1:

OCTOBER23

LOVE THE BRETHREN

JUDGE NOT YOUR FELLOW BRETHREN

FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.

Mt 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Lu 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Joh 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
1Co 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man’s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Damien seems to really enjoy his "Demonic idol Avatar!" I sent him
a PM and asked him to choose another avatar besides that of a
demonic idol! He of course, ignored me. I'm not sure if he's some
sort of Satan worshiper or not? Could be though? At least a Pagan.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOVE THE BRETHREN

JUDGE NOT YOUR FELLOW BRETHREN

FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.

Mt 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Lu 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Joh 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
1Co 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man’s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

You just judged everybody. You hypocrite.

Do you want to go to hell? It sure seems like you are trying. Place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, and not your own effort.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You just judged everybody. You hypocrite.

Do you want to go to hell? It sure seems like you are trying. Place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, and not your own effort.

Dear Nick M.,

Wow! Something we do agree upon. Yes, he/they are (a) hypocrite(s) for answering such an intrusive text. I'm just saying, Good Job, and Wisdom for now. I will write more when I hear more. I do want to understand more about you. God judges me and the things I say. I am enamored for Him to do so. I love Him VERY MUCH. And same with Jesus, Whom I can envision more easily in my thoughts. And the Holy Ghost has All My Love. He is a wonderful spirit of God and QUITE a COMFORTER!! Just AWESOME to say the least. Words cannot describe Him or God, or Jesus. Maybe they have new words in Heaven that would do them justice. I do hope so. I can only figure Omnipotent, but there's got to be better words to explain Them!!

Much Love In Christ's Forgiveness,

Michael

:cloud9: :yoshi:

:up:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I vote that the most annoying poster of TOL remains Boo Boo, second to none.
(even though she is intelligent and worthy and charming). :AMR1:

My sugary sweet disposition does tend to rub some people the wrong way.