Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I notice that Drake Shelton seems to be a current active member of ToL. Coincidence?

:angrymob::angrymob::devil: ______ :cloud9::the_wave:​

Dear Alwight,

I do not really know who Drake Shelton is. I do believe that I don't believe in Darwin or anything he has to say. He's a charlatan and an evil person, led by lies from Satan. All of the lives and souls of other people just because of his banter. It's not going to go well for him in the future. He will have to face God with those accusations or lies that he has purported.

Ay chihuahua!!

Michael

:cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear The Barbarian,

Yes, I see where you are coming from. First, I open a coconut lastly with a Phillips screwdriver and a hammer, and go through two of the marks on the front of the coconut. Then I let the milk drain out and crack it with a hammer.

Also, it is written in the Bible that Ham (Ham's son, Canaan) shall be a servant to his brethren, Shem and Japheth. See Gen. 9:22, 25. Noah says that Canaan, Ham's son, shall serve his brethren. This is because he felt embarrassed seeing his father naked after drinking too much on a certain day and talked his brothers into covering his dad with a sheet. Please see what is in the scripture. Noah was not amused. Ham should just have ignored it, but no!!

As far as Darwin, I wish he never lived. He's caused more problems that I care to even mention. But there must be a reason for it, if perhaps only to cause dissent among people. Who knows?

C'est la vie!

Michael

Last edited:

alwight

Dear Alwight,

I do not really know who Drake Shelton is. I do believe that I don't believe in Darwin or anything he has to say. He's a charlatan and an evil person, led by lies from Satan. All of the lives and souls of other people just because of his banter. It's not going to go well for him in the future. He will have to face God with those accusations or lies that he has purported.

Ay chihuahua!!

Michael

Hi Michael,
Of course you are quite entitled to make your own conclusion about Charles Darwin but you are clearly not basing it on any rationality or evidence that I've noticed.
Darwin was no charlatan, far from it, it's just that the continuing ideas started by his research and conclusions don't fit well with people who'd rather cling to a literal Genesis. Creationist websites will often lie and mislead you on this, but they are wrong, it's what they do, so be warned.

But anyway the monkey is long since out of the bag so to speak. Creationists can't now undo all the science done since Darwin quite reluctantly published his theory. If Darwin hadn't been the first to propose evolution rather than creation, then someone else would.

Darwin was a man of independent means, he had no reason to want to fool anyone, least of all his highly religious wife whom he loved very much and didn't want to worry her.

If you want to blame someone Michael I suggest Thomas Henry Huxley aka "Darwin's Bulldog" who was Darwin's advocate. Without him in Darwin's corner it's likely that the religious creationist establishment at the time would have prevailed.
Try not to be so easily fooled by all the creationist claptrap that you can so easily find out there. ;)

gcthomas

If Darwin hadn't been the first to propose evolution rather than creation, then someone else would.

Absolutely. It is worth remembering that a number of people had already stumbled on parts of the theory already, and Wallace had independently put it together in almost the same format as Darwin did, and at about the same time. Most of the necessary observations and principles were already in place.

It was an inevitable scientific change of worldview.

The Darwin/Wallace theory of evolution was an idea whose time had come.

noguru

Absolutely. It is worth remembering that a number of people had already stumbled on parts of the theory already, and Wallace had independently put it together in almost the same format as Darwin did, and at about the same time. Most of the necessary observations and principles were already in place.

Bob Seger - Running Against the Wind

I wonder if Michael and other YECs ever feel like this in regard to their acceptance of real science. Oh that's right, to hide themselves from the fact that they are running against the wind they pretend evolution is not science.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Michael,
Of course you are quite entitled to make your own conclusion about Charles Darwin but you are clearly not basing it on any rationality or evidence that I've noticed.
Darwin was no charlatan, far from it, it's just that the continuing ideas started by his research and conclusions don't fit well with people who'd rather cling to a literal Genesis. Creationist websites will often lie and mislead you on this, but they are wrong, it's what they do, so be warned.

Dear Alwight,

Hi guy!! I do not believe in man evolving from apes or chimps, whatsoever. God made them ALL separately, in their own days. I do believe God also created the Neanderthal man also, but he was still considered to be a beast, just like Big Foot. No, man is WAYYYYY different a creature than them all. Man has imagination and ingenuity. But most of all, a Love of God.

But anyway the monkey is long since out of the bag so to speak. Creationists can't now undo all the science done since Darwin quite reluctantly published his theory. If Darwin hadn't been the first to propose evolution rather than creation, then someone else would.

Darwin was a man of independent means, he had no reason to want to fool anyone, least of all his highly religious wife whom he loved very much and didn't want to worry her.

Darwin has caused enough trouble and dissent among people! I simply don't buy it. He's your savior, mine is Jesus. I know all that I want to about Creation and enough about evolution.

If you want to blame someone Michael I suggest Thomas Henry Huxley aka "Darwin's Bulldog" who was Darwin's advocate. Without him in Darwin's corner it's likely that the religious creationist establishment at the time would have prevailed.
Try not to be so easily fooled by all the creationist claptrap that you can so easily find out there. ;)

Al, do you realize how many people AREN'T being fooled by Creationist claptrap. Tons more than who follow Darwin. How many Christians and Catholics are there out there, and how many evolutionists and atheists?? Think about it. You can't believe in God because you can't see Him. Oh, the things I could tell you would knock your socks off, but it will cause too much clamor on this site, so I won't do it.

And that's not even counting the people of Islam, who supposedly believe in the same God. But, I digress.

I KNOW God exists. You ask How? I say mum's the word. I am not going to open up a whole 'nother can of worms. Just like I really did SEE an ANGEL. So how do you expect me to think considering these things that have happened to me?

Real Blessings From Him Who Sent Me,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Howdy gcthomas,

It's been so long. Wonderful to have you here again, despite that I have to disagree with you. We should still be able to remain good friends if we can't agree on the same thing.

The Darwin/Wallace theory of evolution was an idea whose time had come and GONE!! It was just a theory. When you find out the truth from God, then you will recant. When will that be? Very soon indeed. He will bring it to pass very shortly! So you live in England also. Is Darwin or Wallace from England? How about Drake Shelton? Something seems so fishy here.

Cheerio,

Michael

:yoshi: :cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I wonder if Michael and other YECs ever feel like this in regard to their acceptance of real science. Oh that's right, to hide themselves from the fact that they are running against the wind they pretend evolution is not science.

Dear Noguru,

I am very familiar with Bob Seger and have been to one or two of his concerts. I can also sing and play guitar to the song "Against the Wind." No, nog, I've never felt this way regarding my acceptance of real science. If you want to call evolution a science, perhaps it is. That doesn't mean it's true though. I say God made each 'version' of life that exists, whether it's different by one chromosome or genome, or not. You're the one who keeps calling it science, when it truly is the handiwork of God and His Great Imagination and Omnipotence. You sell Him short, noguru.

I'm making a homemade loaf of bread right now. Hopefully it will rise by tomorrow so I can bake it. If it doesn't rise, it's no good to me. Now you know how I feel about Jesus and myself, and the other witness/prophet who is to be revealed. If they didn't rise, what good is the dough to me??

Always God's Best For You And Your Loved Ones!!

Michael

:( :cloud9:

Last edited:

gcthomas

It's been so long. Wonderful to have you here again, despite that I have to disagree with you.

Disagreements make things interesting. How dull to have everyone agree with you!

The Darwin/Wallace theory of evolution was an idea whose time had come and GONE!!

Tell that to the biologists who know this stuff. ;)

It was just a theory.

To be called a theory is the highest accolade an hypothesis can be given. The word has only positive connotations in scientific circles!

When you find out the truth from God, then you will recant. When will that be? Very soon indeed. He will bring it to pass very shortly! So you live in England also. Is Darwin or Wallace from England?

Darwin and Wallace were both British: I live an 80 minute drive from the house where Darwin lived towards the end of his life, Wallace was Welsh, not English, and came from Usk in Monmouthshire. I live on the south coast of England, with the Isle of Wight visible to me on clear days.

How about Drake Shelton? Something seems so fishy here.

Shelton? I hope not! :eek:

alwight

Dear Alwight,

Hi guy!! I do not believe in man evolving from apes or chimps, whatsoever. God made them ALL separately, in their own days. I do believe God also created the Neanderthal man also, but he was still considered to be a beast, just like Big Foot. No, man is WAYYYYY different a creature than them all. Man has imagination and ingenuity. But most of all, a Love of God.
Hi Michael.
Why don't you perhaps consider loving God without having to avoid thinking about what empirical evidence seems to be suggesting?
Why does it simply have to be creationism regardless of such evidence and science?
It doesn't make any sense to me to try and make reality fit with what you would rather believe it was instead.

Darwin has caused enough trouble and dissent among people! I simply don't buy it. He's your savior, mine is Jesus. I know all that I want to about Creation and enough about evolution.
And all the different religious beliefs haven't caused trouble and dissent, really?
Darwin was a scientist whose theory happened to explain reality rather well and continues to do so regardless of whether you or I like it or not.
He is not my saviour Michael, I may not be "saved", but at least I don't have to believe in un-evidenced magic or miracles when there are more rational explanations. :nono:

Al, do you realize how many people AREN'T being fooled by Creationist claptrap. Tons more than who follow Darwin. How many Christians and Catholics are there out there, and how many evolutionists and atheists?? Think about it. You can't believe in God because you can't see Him. Oh, the things I could tell you would knock your socks off, but it will cause too much clamor on this site, so I won't do it.
What would knock my socks off would be some testable evidence of what you say, not just you saying it.

And that's not even counting the people of Islam, who supposedly believe in the same God. But, I digress.
If people everywhere had the same god and religion then that might indeed be salutary for me, but they don't, and what that shows for me anyway is that people simply evolved to have such religious spiritual beliefs which even if totally untrue may still have some practical advantages.

I KNOW God exists. You ask How? I say mum's the word. I am not going to open up a whole 'nother can of worms. Just like I really did SEE an ANGEL. So how do you expect me to think considering these things that have happened to me?

Real Blessings From Him Who Sent Me,

Michael
Some people claim to KNOW that ET aliens exist and that they met them and/or were abducted by them, should I believe them too? :nono:

noguru

Dear Noguru,

I am very familiar with Bob Seger and have been to one or two of his concerts. I can also sing and play guitar to the song "Against the Wind." No, nog, I've never felt this way regarding my acceptance of real science. If you want to call evolution a science, perhaps it is. That doesn't mean it's true though. I say God made each 'version' of life that exists, whether it's different by one chromosome or genome, or not. You're the one who keeps calling it science, when it truly is the handiwork of God and His Great Imagination and Omnipotence. You sell Him short, noguru.

I'm making a homemade loaf of bread right now. Hopefully it will rise by tomorrow so I can bake it. If it doesn't rise, it's no good to me. Now you know how I feel about Jesus and myself, and the other witness/prophet who is to be revealed.

Always God's Best For You And Your Loved Ones!!

Michael

:( :cloud9:

Michael again you demonstrate how naive and confused you are. Science is in the business of discovering and defining the natural world, that's it.

And since I believe that God is the ultimate author of the natural world (though this may not be the case for agnostics/atheists), I see science as a way to discover "How God works through the natural world".

If you expect something different from science then perhaps you should reevaluate your expectations and bring them more in line with reality.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
gcthomas & Michael 10-16-14

gcthomas & Michael 10-16-14

Disagreements make things interesting. How dull to have everyone agree with you!

We gcthomas, I'm so glad you feel that way. Sounds engaging and good.

Tell that to the biologists who know this stuff. ;)

To be called a theory is the highest accolade an hypothesis can be given. The word has only positive connotations in scientific circles!

They KNOW nothing! They purport to know only. And I'm calling it a 'theory' only because I was quoting someone who called it that. You know, "Darwin's Theory." I feel sorry for him. Strong is the God Who judges him.

Darwin and Wallace were both British: I live an 80 minute drive from the house where Darwin lived towards the end of his life, Wallace was Welsh, not English, and came from Usk in Monmouthshire. I live on the south coast of England, with the Isle of Wight visible to me on clear days.

Shelton? I hope not! :eek:

Gcthomas, I really love it when you post here. So he was Welsh, eh? Can you see Wales from where you live, gcthomas?? I'm glad you live in the south coast of England. That means you can see the Island that Alwight lives on. Sure wish I could afford to live in England for a year. I heard it was very expensive. Cat Steven's/Yusuf's private secretary told me it was very expensive to live in London. Even a bed and breakfast. Sounds worse than New York City. Well, I can see why you might put your support behind Darwin because he's a homey. (home is England). Can you even believe we are talking to each other considering you are thousands of miles from me?? It's so COOL!!

Well, of course I would not begrudge anyone to believe in whom they want, but I can still offer my opinion on it. Darwin/Wallace will just have to wait and see what a bit of time brings and see if they'll have to eat their words or not. I can understand how Darwin got lied to by the devil, because to tell you, if chimps turned into humans, we'd catch some in the process of changing, wouldn't we. Have you heard of it happening to anyone in the past 6,000 years?? We should see some chimps in the process of it. You'll just never understand, will you??

No offense, gcthomas. I do love when you visit and hope you will continue, despite my beliefs.

Best Wishes And Tons Of Cheerios!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Michael.
Why don't you perhaps consider loving God without having to avoid thinking about what empirical evidence seems to be suggesting?
Why does it simply have to be creationism regardless of such evidence and science?
It doesn't make any sense to me to try and make reality fit with what you would rather believe it was instead.

Dear Alwight,

Howdy Amigo!! Al, I do love God regardless of empirical evidence or what it suggests. I'm just saying that God made the changes on each creation He created, not natural changing. God is in charge of the genomes, the chimps, humans, nuclei and DNA, etc. and what He will do to them. Siamese Twins and cleft palate individuals did just fine without man operating on them. They got through life without our help. And they'll do just fine when the doctors are few and far in between. I'm just saying that in the near future, there will be a lot less doctors and nurses, and anesthesiologists. It is nice that God has taught us how to make their live's different, and hopefully, better.

And all the different religious beliefs haven't caused trouble and dissent, really?
Darwin was a scientist whose theory happened to explain reality rather well and continues to do so regardless of whether you or I like it or not.
He is not my saviour Michael, I may not be "saved", but at least I don't have to believe in un-evidenced magic or miracles when there are more rational explanations. :nono:

But Al, did you ever read my OP on this thread before. Didn't you ever consider that Neanderthal man was created as a 'creature or beast' of God, not an actual Homo Homo sapiens species, same as "Bigfoot."

What would knock my socks off would be some testable evidence of what you say, not just you saying it.

If people everywhere had the same god and religion then that might indeed be salutary for me, but they don't, and what that shows for me anyway is that people simply evolved to have such religious spiritual beliefs which even if totally untrue may still have some practical advantages.

Some people claim to KNOW that ET aliens exist and that they met them and/or were abducted by them, should I believe them too? :nono:

I'm sorry, Alwight, there are certain things I cannot divulge at this time. Just trust me that the years fly by and changes are made by God, author of time and changes. I would advise you against believing that we came from UFOs or aliens. That will be one of the last tests humankind will go through, but no, we are descending from God as per the Creation, not as per the aliens and UFOs.

May God Grant You A Life Of Serenity,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear Noguru,

There is something that I've been keeping away from you because of personal reasons and because I don't think you are ready to handle it yet and also, if I type it here, there are others who are NOT ready to handle it. I will have to ponder it for a while and see if I should tell you or not. Give me a few days at least.

God Bless Your Socks Off,

Michael

alwight

Dear Alwight,

Howdy Amigo!! Al, I do love God regardless of empirical evidence or what it suggests. I'm just saying that God made the changes on each creation He created, not natural changing. God is in charge of the genomes, the chimps, humans, nuclei and DNA, etc. and what He will do to them. Siamese Twins and cleft palate individuals did just fine without man operating on them. They got through life without our help. And they'll do just fine when the doctors are few and far in between. I'm just saying that in the near future, there will be a lot less doctors and nurses, and anesthesiologists. It is nice that God has taught us how to make their live's different, and hopefully, better.
Bonjour mon ami Michael.
Perhaps I'm the one who is confused here?
You admit that you have little or no idea how things work but nevertheless you can still apparently be certain that there was no gradual process involved, just that one day fully formed living things were suddenly caused to appear by God who since then has micromanaged every detail?
Is this how you figured out that Siamese twins are "just fine", who says they're fine, you?
I don't think they're fine, life dealt them a terrible hand and if medical science can make things better for them then that is what must happen. Are you saying that Siamese twins will remain joined literally forever in your vision of the future? That's horrible, that would be way beyond appalling, that would be pure evil imo.

But Al, did you ever read my OP on this thread before. Didn't you ever consider that Neanderthal man was created as a 'creature or beast' of God, not an actual Homo Homo sapiens species, same as "Bigfoot."
Evidence suggests that there have been a number of human variations but now all gone except us. There is no testable evidence for abominable snowmen, ghosts, Lock Ness monsters or Bigfoot just that people have imaginations which often do not match reality.
Neanderthals appear to be an evolutionary dead end, which is very common, who shared a common ancestor with us.

I'm sorry, Alwight, there are certain things I cannot divulge at this time. Just trust me that the years fly by and changes are made by God, author of time and changes. I would advise you against believing that we came from UFOs or aliens. That will be one of the last tests humankind will go through, but no, we are descending from God as per the Creation, not as per the aliens and UFOs.

May God Grant You A Life Of Serenity,

Michael

No I've never believed we came from space aliens Michael will I pass the test? ;)

noguru

Dear Noguru,

There is something that I've been keeping away from you because of personal reasons and because I don't think you are ready to handle it yet and also, if I type it here, there are others who are NOT ready to handle it. I will have to ponder it for a while and see if I should tell you or not. Give me a few days at least.

God Bless Your Socks Off,

Michael

:loser:

I have no idea what you think I should do with this information Michael. What was your purpose for typing that?

I realize that there will be drama in this world due to humans dealing with finite resources and battling for control of them. But when someone feels the need to add unnecessary drama, like you just did, that tells me they have run out of other options.

alwight

The only Bob Seger in my music collection was a digitised recording of "Against The Wind" from a vinyl disc I no longer have. iTunes didn't seem to list him, at least not in the UK anyway, but now they do.
Just downloaded "Ultimate Hits", the first track was "Old Time Rock and Roll": "Just take those old records off the shelf...." :cloud9:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Evolution is a mathematical impossibility and remains so. Also to many Gaps and lack of evidence. Explain the workings of a single cell and how it evolved.

Ah, a testable creationist claim. Let's see your numbers. Prediction: many excuses, no math.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Alwight and Michael Balk!!

Alwight and Michael Balk!!

Hi Michael.

I do love God regardless of any consideration of 'empirical evidence.' I'm not trying to make God into something for me to make fit for me to believe in. Far from it!! He's just wonderful and I'm sorry you don't know Him as a Spirit. He has His Spirit in you also, but to a lesser degree, because you keep saying you don't want Him there and because you won't listen to His angels when they try to guide you.

He is not my saviour Michael, I may not be "saved", but at least I don't have to believe in un-evidenced magic or miracles when there are more rational explanations. What would knock my socks off would be some testable evidence of what you say, not just you saying it.

Alwight, of course different religious beliefs have caused trouble and dissent. There's enough of them out there. I can understand your wariness. As far as I'm concerned, Darwin did not explain reality rather well either. He picked the path less trodden. Alwight, you will only get your PROOF when He comes for those who have believed in Him without seeing Him, those who believed in Him by FAITH. Sure, every one would want to be His Friend if they knew He held their eternal life and fire in His hands. But He wants those who truly Love Him instead. Why give EVERYONE the SAME REWARD???

You just don't understand. Someday you will. I will pray for you Alwight, because you are a good person and one of my close friends indeed. But realize that I am praying for you and also those here who I have decided to pray for. God may intercept for me because of my prayers. He and I are quite very close. I love Him Dearly, and He knows that and is kind to me to give me certain things that I long for fervently. Just try to keep an open mind. The only reason you don't believe is because you were brought up in the wrong environment of a family that did not conglomerate with the Church(es) you went to. You could be a whole new person because of that. Do you know that??

My dearest friend Al, take a long look at the other end of the rainbow and see what you find there. It might be Gold. It may be the Lord God. Give life more than just a small chance. Don't you think we are here for a greater reason than to just live here for 90 years and dying. Don't you think there is more to it all?? C'mon Al, what's going on?

My Dying Wishes Will Be For You And Your Atheist And Evolutionist Friends, But My Loved Ones First!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The B/S hits the Fan!!

The B/S hits the Fan!!

Dear gcthomas and alwight,

Hi Buddies! I hope we can remain wonderful friends even if we don't agree with everything. I would hate to lose you because of that, because I haven't gotten to know you gct better yet, much less your potential.

I am holding off telling you all that Darwin's/Wallace's theory of evolution was not an idea whose time had come. All of what follows was revealed to me before I became a member of this site. Certain people made me decide to keep it to myself, but that is not what I should do after all.

I have to say that I do believe that 'God' 'created' man before the 'Lord God' 'formed' our own Adam and Eve. I believe that God created man (and woman) a long time ago, for many generations. It is because it is written, "And He called THEIR name Adam in the 'day' THEY were created." This does not come to me as meaning Adam and Eve as THEIR (And He called THEIR name Adam). Get what I'm saying here: THEY, THEIR. This comes across to me as 'One Creation' and one of more forming of Adam. See Gen. 5:2. From what I understand, God created man and woman many years ago, amongst the six days of Creation. But I also do believe that the "Lord God" 'formed'/not 'created' man from the dust of the ground and that He saw that the man was lonely, and so He 'formed' the birds (instead of the waters) and creatures from the ground (as it is written) and brought them to the man to see what he would call them.

Why would it say in the first chapter of Genesis that God created all of the creatures and beasts and creepy crawling things before He created man? And then in the second chapter, all of a sudden it is "Lord" God (Jesus+God), instead of just God. And it is written that in the first chapter of Genesis, it says God created the fowl from the "waters," yet in the second chapter of Genesis, it says the fowl and creatures were formed from the "ground." (See Gen. 1:21 and 2:19). You all do not know what is going on, but I do. I just have to get it through your thick heads. I'm not trying to be mean here. We are at the level of consciousness and mental capability to handle these things. Now let's see if we can. These things have been kept from us for a long time because we were not ready to receive them yet. 6days, that doesn't mean that Our Adam was not the First, for he was the First of our Generation of men and women, and that matters plenty. Totally different generations. This settles for why we find fossils and bones older than we understand. I have been trying to keep this to myself, but you all keep egging me on to say something, so I have. If I am wrong, God will Tell YOU!! I am very capable of accepting rejection from God if necessary. We LOVE EACH OTHER TONS!! I can't imagine LIFE without HIM!! Or HIS SON OR HOLY GHOST!!!

Okay, you finally got some things out of me. I'd rather wait until I was positive, but this will have to do. It's what I learned before I came to this site. 6 days kept me quiet about it. Don't balk at him. I am the one who to balk at. He is just a young 'un. This would clearly answer all of your questions, but I must pray to be certain that I should share this with you all. But this would explain to you why there might be other women whom Cain could have chosen a wife from, etc. This would mean that the Garden of Eden was planted in an obscure part of the land. That means others from a previous generation were still living. Sounds too hard for me to believe and yet it does not.

The Lord just told me to tell you these things are true. I could not even bring myself to believe them and wanted to erase it all, but He says this is the way it happened. Also, there were giants in those days, and there were dinosaurs before our Adam and Eve were ever 'formed.' You don't know the whole story and neither do I, but there is more to it that just what we both think. We are human and we are fallible. Be careful what you have to say about all of this. Do not 'lie' in God's Name. I've tried very hard not to do this. Thus you can understand my apprehension, can't you. I am very wary about what I say to you. Okay, will get going for now. Check out the Original Post (OP) of this Thread (Creation vs. Evolution). Is that explaining it all well enough??!! Go for it! I have to submit this even though it is not fully proofread, but it is past 3am and I must go to bed. Good night all children of God!!

Much Love And Spirit Intertwine With Yours,

Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.