İ'm a 18 year old know-it-all Muslim. Ask me anything!

musterion

No. I'm afraid your comprehension is very poor indeed.

Then the fault there is yours. You are the one who drew the parallel between apostasy from Islam and treason punishable by death.
I agree with all the prophetic commandments
So you do not consider the hadiths authoritative? Only the Koran?

Yes. We are looking forward to the return of Christ and the destruction of the antiChrists using advanced weapons so the enemies of Christ would not be able to hide anywhere except under our banner.
That's not what I asked. I asked if Muslims will kill all Jews before the Last Day.

Greater Israel would be formed only to be taken over by Christ with all his angels and might. Amen
At the expense of all Jews killed? I'm asking you very simple y/n questions here.

I think your English skills are just fine, btw. Much better than that of many Americans.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Then the fault there is yours. You are the one who drew the parallel between apostasy from Islam and treason punishable by death.
So you do not consider the hadiths authoritative? Only the Koran?

That's because apostasy was equivalent to treason. Study the biography of the Prophet, my friend. Religion and state was one and the same, but the Islamic state respected non-Muslims living under its protection. But you couldn't become a nonmuslim without leaving the state and joining the enemy forces.

That's not what I asked. I asked if Muslims will kill all Jews before the Last Day.

At the expense of all Jews killed? I'm asking you very simple y/n questions here.

I think your English skills are just fine, btw. Much better than that of many Americans.

You must understand that a Y/N is of no good use if we have different definitions of the terms in the question. If Jew is used to mean a man from the house of Jacob or one of his descendants then not so. It means a rejector of Christ

musterion

That's because apostasy was equivalent to treason.

I get that, just as bucking Rome got you tortured and burned in the middle ages. My question is, do you believe it should be that way today? Is atheist Hirsi Ali worthy of death for apostasizing from Islam?

You must understand that a Y/N is of no good use if we have different definitions of the terms in the question. If Jew is used to mean a man from the house of Jacob or one of his descendants then not so. It means a rejector of Christ
Where does Islam mark out Jews for death for rejecting Christ rather than Mohammed? That's news to me. Which are Jews to be punished for, in the end: rejecting Christ, or rejecting Mohammed? Which is the worse sin?

Incidentally, you are a rejector of Christ in my estimation, but I have no warrant or authority to take any action against you for that, nor do I want any. Do you have warrant or authority to deal with me (if you had the chance) for rejecting Mohammed as a demonic false prophet? Please know I am not trolling you with that or any question: I am dead serious.

musterion

No God would love somebody and then punish that somebody with eternal death.

You didn't answer the question. Does Allah love lost, unrepentant sinners?

How do you define "love" here?
Enough to give His only begotten Son to save them, and me, and you.

What has Allah done to compare with that in terms of love?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
You didn't answer the question. Does Allah love lost, unrepentant sinners?

Enough to give His only begotten Son to save them, and me, and you.

What has Allah done to compare with that in terms of love?
What do you mean by "love"? Does it mean saving all from eternal death by forgiving disbelief?

If I reject this Lamb of Sacrifice would I still get eternal life? Why not - God loves me?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
I get that, just as bucking Rome got you tortured and burned in the middle ages. My question is, do you believe it should be that way today? Is atheist Hirsi Ali worthy of death for apostasizing from Islam?

Do you know that I think that you think that I think its Islam that they should be killed for apostasy? I hope so because its just that. A stupid notion you have.

No I don't think so. Hope that drills through the skull of yours

Where does Islam mark out Jews for death for rejecting Christ rather than Mohammed? That's news to me. Which are Jews to be punished for, in the end: rejecting Christ, or rejecting Mohammed? Which is the worse sin?

Incidentally, you are a rejector of Christ in my estimation, but I have no warrant or authority to take any action against you for that, nor do I want any. Do you have warrant or authority to deal with me (if you had the chance) for rejecting Mohammed as a demonic false prophet? Please know I am not trolling you with that or any question: I am dead serious.

Yes, we Muslims organize into assassin cults going out looking for Jews. We're planning a genocide to wipe out Israel. Lol

The ones who go to war with their own Messiah when he returns would be destroyed. The day of the LORD draws near.

As to you. If I had you by gunpoint I would kill you. Not because Islam demands the death of all Muhammad-deniers. But because your questions annoy me. Unfortunately I am serious. ;)

99lamb

1.Do Muslims believe in progressive revelation, by way of Moses, then Jesus then ...Muhammad?
Muhammad the Seal of the Prophets?

2.Which is to say that God has provided a Voice when it was necessary in every time period, as a Muslim you accept that God has spoken, but that corruption has occurred and that is the reason for a new revelation?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
1.Do Muslims believe in progressive revelation, by way of Moses, then Jesus then ...Muhammad?
Muhammad the Seal of the Prophets?

2.Which is to say that God has provided a Voice when it was necessary in every time period, as a Muslim you accept that God has spoken, but that corruption has occurred and that is the reason for a new revelation?
1. Yes

2. Yes but what the form, shape and size the "corruption" took is up for debate.

99lamb

1. Yes

2. Yes but what the form, shape and size the "corruption" took is up for debate.

As a Muslim you believe in progressive revelation:
What criteria would be used to convince the other religions that the angel Jibril (Gabriel) whispered in Muhammad's ear (left or right is fine).
The Koran was a collection of Muhammad's writings written on various pieces of parchment , vellum, from longest to shortest, not really a historical context, and later after Muhammad's death organized into the Koran, or Quran. Yes or No.

second: Would a Muslim recognize another of God's prophets after Muhammad? Can they? or if Not, Why not? Muhammad claimed to be the Comforter from the gospel of John, who is to say another cannot make the same claim.
Remember corruption can take place not only in the book but in the interpretation of the book - right. So it is possible that God would send and in fact need to send another messenger because of corruption.

IMJerusha

Hello and Salam!

Hello and Shalom! :)

It is God who is on the Throne so let Him judge.

Yes, but He is not your god.

You might also be interested in the marriage of Isaac and Rebecca.

Scripture indicates that Rebecca was a maiden unknown by any man. Nothing to indicate her age was unacceptable for marriage which in the Hebrew culture of that time would have been 12 to 13 or when she "flowered," as you so romantically put it, but 12 at the earliest.

And one more thing. Jesus never started any conversation on a negative tone.

That depended on who He was speaking to and how one interprets His words.

musterion

What do you mean by "love"? Does it mean saving all from eternal death by forgiving disbelief?

If they trust Christ's death for their sin, yes. Otherwise, no.

If I reject this Lamb of Sacrifice would I still get eternal life? Why not - God loves me?

Because rejecting His son proves you don't love Him but actually despise His Son. You can call Him a prophet all you want, but He's first and foremost the Savior of any and all who believe. If you reject that, He will be your Judge, and you will perish.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
What criteria would be used to convince the other religions that the angel Jibril (Gabriel) whispered in Muhammad's ear (left or right is fine).
The Koran was a collection of Muhammad's writings written on various pieces of parchment , vellum, from longest to shortest, not really a historical context, and later after Muhammad's death organized into the Koran, or Quran. Yes or No.

Woah! So much misunderstanding.

I'm not on my PC now so can't give the references. But instead I've found some good link

What form the revelation took:
http://www.onislam.net/english/shariah/quran/quranic-studies/423291.html

Muhammad passed all the tests of the Bible including 1 John 4.

Muhammad was never seen reading or writing. Whether he was actually unlettered is debatable but he never was seen writing down anything. The Quran was dictated through him and he had a team of scribes ready

Yes, the Koran was first put into paper all in one after the Prophet's time but not long after. The need only arised when a lot of Hafiz (plural huffaz) was killed in battle. A Hafiz is a person who has memorized the entire Quran in Arabic. At that time and place writing was not a done thing and people relied on memory a lot. The Koran is actually a recitation - meant to be listened to. How the Quran still has a ton of mathematical miracles are a wonder.

The Quran is not a book of seerah or history of the prophet. In fact you find nothing about his family or companions or what happened around him. It is not a story book to be arranged in chronological order. It is a book of all times and a guidance.

If you want to know the Prophet's life read a Seerah. If you want to find how to actually live as the Koran says see the ahadith. If you want commentary and interpretation see the tafsir. If you want to know more about the stories of old see the Bible. If you want real guidance, in a beautiful voice listen to the Quran.

second: Would a Muslim recognize another of God's prophets after Muhammad? Can they? or if Not, Why not? Muhammad claimed to be the Comforter from the gospel of John, who is to say another cannot make the same claim.
Remember corruption can take place not only in the book but in the interpretation of the book - right. So it is possible that God would send and in fact need to send another messenger because of corruption.

Firstly in Islam there's two kinds of "prophets". We have messengers (rasools) and nabis. Messengers are a subsect of nabis. That is all messengers have to be a nabi but not all nabis are messengers.

All messengers of God transmitted the same fundamental message - belief in one God and belief in the last day and the need of doing good. But each messenger came down with a new shariah - set of laws for the faithful according to their circumstances. A nabi brings nothing new but is inspired by God in some way.

Before Muhammad messengers had been sent to all nations at different times. But for the people of the last age God thought it fit to send down one rasool for all mankind for all time thereafter.

That Muhammad is the last rasool is not debated at all. The Quran calls him the Seal of the Prophets. The Prophet said that the scholars would be the heirs. The Jewish rabbis were entrusted with the preservation of the Torah but they failed it. Muslims on the other hand has God's guarantee of preservation (both in text and interpretation one would have to say). I'll give you the verse when I'm on my PC

musterion

No I don't think so. Hope that drills through the skull of yours

You wouldn't have to drill if you'd just answered the question up front. You're aware that many Muslims worldwide would gun her down if they could get through her security team. They cite established Islamic jurisprudence to support that murderous desire. You cite...your own opinion. Which one holds more weight with Muslims?

Yes, we Muslims organize into assassin cults going out looking for Jews. We're planning a genocide to wipe out Israel. Lol
That is a transparently juvenile dodge to avoid a serious question you don't want to answer. What happened to "ask me anything"?
The ones who go to war with their own Messiah when he returns would be destroyed. The day of the LORD draws near.
But what does that have to do with Muslims and Islam? He's not your Messiah, he's just one in a line of prophets whose authority was superseded by Mohammed.

As to you. If I had you by gunpoint I would kill you. Not because Islam demands the death of all Muhammad-deniers. But because your questions annoy me. Unfortunately I am serious. ;)
I believe you are not joking. I know you're a murderer at heart and would kill me if you had the chance. Ask me how I know that. It's not because I ask inconvenient questions.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Hello and Shalom! :)

Yes, but He is not your god.

Scripture indicates that Rebecca was a maiden unknown by any man. Nothing to indicate her age was unacceptable for marriage which in the Hebrew culture of that time would have been 12 to 13 or when she "flowered," as you so romantically put it, but 12 at the earliest.

That depended on who He was speaking to and how one interprets His words.

And your question is? :)