Questions for freelight

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God is Light.......

God is Light.......

How can someone who claimed to go only by the Bible find close fellowship with one who denies the Word of God and the cross of Christ? How's that work?

My theological views, philosophical commentaries, dialogue-ventures are an 'open-book' for all, welcoming all to engage the terms, content and context provided.

You are loaded with assumptions, but would be privy to know that the 'Bible' and the 'cross of Christ' can be variously 'translated' and 'interpreted', there being so many schools of theology and denominations all using the 'Bible'.

God is Light. - all that exists is born from that light, pervaded by that light, encompassed by that light, since its omnipresent/infinite. Abstractions, shadows, fragmentation, fractions exist because that Light is being 'translated' or 'interpreted' thru the conditioning of mind, in space-time, for when light is shone thru a crystal prism, it reflects the 7 primary colours of the rainbow, and yet while the light still shines thru the whole of creation and material worlds, it is 'modified' by matter and its various densities (the One is infractioned by the multiplicity of colors and form, such being the diversity of creation. It is by differentiation and equations that the science of math is born, innate in the creation). Light vibrates at varying frequencies to give us the appearance of illusion of 'colour'. Its all energy-consciousness.

In any case,...your simplistic conclusion about the fellowship of light and darkness is mis-appropriated since there is so much more in the total equation to consider about 'light' and 'darkness' from a purely metaphysical point of view.

Remember, 'God' is the essence of light, the very same light by which all exists, and by which anything can be made known to exist, since that light is consciousness.

Light is the essence of who and what we are.....we are made of 'God-stuff'....so are the stars :cloud9:

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The ego's trickery......

The ego's trickery......

I By nature - try to Give BACK Exactly what someone gives ME.

In some cases it is good to reflect positive qualities and attributes back to another shining those virtues,....as well as those attacking or denigrating your person, since it is by the love and self-mastery that we show those who are hurful, that we are sons of God (acting by the Spirit's nature and power). So, we have to watch the karma involved here, lest we go back to the ole "eye for an eye", "tooth for a tooth" approach which Jesus 'modified' for us. If we but shine light and love, the attackers have no ground or 'hook' to sink into the light, since it just dissolved all the fear-projections and vitriol, no matter how hateful or hostile their missiles are. Love dissolves and transcends it. When the ego is dissolved,...only Love remains, in its purity.

Hate IS Always Breading by the "Hatful", the SAME AS all manner of Attitudes Bread their OWN minds, as I do Also. - Now What??

I didn't Create Man's minds as they are. We need to JUST copy God's MIND, and Christ GAVE US His Mind, to be Cursed by the HATFUL!! - Just read it, --- and join them??

Hate in these quarters is wholly unnecessary, when Love is ever available. The question is why haven't some made themselves available to it, to be transformed thereby? All the theology or belief-constructs in the world are valueless, if there is no LOVE. If we don't love, we don't even KNOW God who is that by nature. You are either being love or not (bouncing back from 'fear' to 'love'). Why not be loving? Could it be the ego doesn't want 'God' to have full preeminence, lest its charade, illusionary belief-system and false-identifications would be ended? - well, there you go.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Continuing......

Continuing......

You said several pages back on this very thread that you go only by the Bible.

That was his claim, as it appears he limits himself to only that book, which is his choice. That he is open to consider universal truths and principles of a metaphysical nature is a good thing, since a student of reality is open to learn from all schools of science, philosophy and religion, since God is universal by nature. Reality includes all, it encompasses the whole of existence.

Freelight really has no use for the Bible.

This is an assumption formulated by your own opinion, a very selective 'criteria' reserve. I have as much use for the Bible as I do any other religious text or sacred writing, if I'm relating to or discussing with others various subjects within those books.

I certainly am not limited to a 66-book standardized 'canon' of the Bible, since we have many other non-canonical books, apocrypha, Inter-testamenal works, fragments, Gnostic texts, early church Father writings, etc. from which to draw a good view of early Christianity and its doctrinal developments, etc., if you want to hone in on Christianity in particular.

So how is it you have such deep affinity for each other? Isn't that like light and darkness having fellowship?

The irony and uniqueness about this whole DIALOGUE between LA and I, is peculiar indeed. I wouldn't engage it, unless I saw that in developing discussions LA was 'in sync' and understanding on the same page certain spiritual laws, principles and concepts, purely on a metaphysical/philosophical POV, even though our religious background and education is different in some respects, but perhaps similar in others, as we've yet to explore more of that.

Curiously, while some aspects of LA might be deemed 'far out' or 'zany' (to be kind lol)....its really about honing in on what parts do resonate with a universal law or principle, however that's correlated to 'scripture', since that's the only text he references, while I on the other hand being very 'eclectic' have many resources and texts which I bring to the table, sharing them as they correspond in some way to the discussion. Continuing dialogue is a 'co-creative' venture.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Translation......

Translation......

Freelight rejects the Bible.

Already touched on that. What I reject is a dogmatic claim or assumption that the Bible is the inerrant, infallible 'word of god', and that all knowledge, truth, revelation is found ONLY in that collection of books. I would also reject certain 'interpretations' on passages limited to a cultural-context, belief-system and the limited bias and knowledge of the recorder (writer)....which may have been further 'doctored' by scribes later.

One of you is dead wrong.

False dichotomy assumption based on your previous 'concept' of what is 'light' or 'darkness'. Its not always 'either/or', but 'both/and',...since God's Universal Light is all pervading. Difference, variation, modulation, distinctions only exist when light is 'modified' thru various conditioning, distorted more or less,...since the light is being filtered thru a 'lens' or 'translator',...that 'translator' would be the mind. How the mind differentiaties, determines or discerns things is key here.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Other records of Jesus.............

Other records of Jesus.............

I think it was John who said the World couldn't hold the Books if everything of God was written. ( That is not even near enough Books )!!

Consider the other gospels circulating during the first few centuries as well, and what factors went into making an official 'canon' to use by the church-powers that were. What forces and doctrinal propensities were at work in choosing or rejecting certain books?

I recommend the Gospel of the Nazierenes as an interesting read, coming to near to what the early Nazirenes/Ebionites believed concerning the teachings of Jesus. Its controversial of course, but there are passage correlations with earlier text fragments (gospel of Thomas, gospel of the Hebrews, etc.)

That would be as limitless as all other things of GOD!!!

As noted earlier,...the Akashic Records would contain all those memories. Edgar Cayce and others tapped into them, to get some of their information. He got quite a bit of information on Jesus too and his association with the Essenes. The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus also came from access to the Akashic records.

pj

Gurucam

I think it was John who said the World couldn't hold the Books if everything of God was written. ( That is not even near enough Books )!!

That would be as limitless as all other things of GOD!!!

Paul

Truth cannot be delivered in physically spoken and/or physically written words. Truth must be delivered intuitively (i.e. without physically spoken and physically written words) to each person individually and privately by Jesus from His Spirit to that person's spirit.

The KJV N.T. is as good as it can and will get for those seeking salvation and deliverance through the Lord Jesus Christ. The KJV N.T. is absolutely complete as Jesus' instruction manual on the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, including exactly how and where to get All Truth.

Salvation and deliverance through the Lord Jesus Christ is achieved by getting and knowing All Truth in the above manner and doing works according to this Truth.

The KJV N.T. does not have Truth and does not claim to have Truth. In fact the KJV N.T. confirms very clearly that All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth and this Spirit was made available to those people, including the disciples, only after 1.) Jesus was crucified, 2,) He sank into the depths of earth, 3.) His Spirit was regenerated and 4.) He rose to heaven in only His regenerated Spirit.

Jesus is the Truth, therefore the Spirit of Truth is the regenerated Spirit of Jesus.

Paul and only Paul is our example of one who followed the path to Truth as prescribed in the KJV N.T. This path to Truth is the most essential mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. However although this path is well mentioned in the KJV N.T. the very great majority of readers are not given by God to know this mystery. Therefore even when they read it or hear it they do not get it . . . they do not understand. They remain dead to it. They hear a totally different thing.

Seems that even the disciples did not actually get the message.

Indeed only Paul achieved communion with the Spirit of Jesus which is Spirit of Truth or Jesus in His Spirit body in the prescribed manner. This is how one gets All Truth. Therefore, from among all those people, including the disciples, only Paul got All Truth. This is how to follow Jesus in the regeneration and from among those mentioned in the KJV N.T., only Paul followed Jesus in the regeneration.

The regeneration is the regeneration of the Spirit of Truth. This is actually the regeneration of Jesus in His Spirit which is also Jesus in His 'heaven seated on right side of God' presentation. Jesus is now (i.e. since some 2000 years ago) lord in that Spirit format.

Since then, in order to know Jesus and in order to be known to Jesus, so that Jesus can confess one to God, one must achieve communion with Jesus in His Spirit as Paul did.

Last edited:

Gurucam

That's what I've been telling this BUNCH for Years, But None of them give a HOOT what the Truth IS!!

Anyhow, that's just a Portion of the Problem, there's Tons more that they won't believe, so it won't make any difference. - They'll still be just as WRONG, and on their way to Hell for Calling God a LIAR, and for ( BEARING FALSE WITNESS AGAINST ) Christ (( AGAIN ))!!!! -- ((((( BRAVO GENIUSES )))))!!!

Paul

Good going.

It is stated so in the KJV N.T.

Seems that most people are held under a Satanic spell.

They cannot see and know what Satan does not want them to see and know.

Letsargue

That was his claim, as it appears he limits himself to only that book, which is his choice. That he is open to consider universal truths and principles of a metaphysical nature is a good thing, since a student of reality is open to learn from all schools of science, philosophy and religion, since God is universal by nature. Reality includes all, it encompasses the whole of existence.

This is an assumption formulated by your own opinion, a very selective 'criteria' reserve. I have as much use for the Bible as I do any other religious text or sacred writing, if I'm relating to or discussing with others various subjects within those books.

I certainly am not limited to a 66-book standardized 'canon' of the Bible, since we have many other non-canonical books, apocrypha, Inter-testamenal works, fragments, Gnostic texts, early church Father writings, etc. from which to draw a good view of early Christianity and its doctrinal developments, etc., if you want to hone in on Christianity in particular.

The irony and uniqueness about this whole DIALOGUE between LA and I, is peculiar indeed. I wouldn't engage it, unless I saw that in developing discussions LA was 'in sync' and understanding on the same page certain spiritual laws, principles and concepts, purely on a metaphysical/philosophical POV, even though our religious background and education is different in some respects, but perhaps similar in others, as we've yet to explore more of that.

Curiously, while some aspects of LA might be deemed 'far out' or 'zany' (to be kind lol)....its really about honing in on what parts do resonate with a universal law or principle, however that's correlated to 'scripture', since that's the only text he references, while I on the other hand being very 'eclectic' have many resources and texts which I bring to the table, sharing them as they correspond in some way to the discussion. Continuing dialogue is a 'co-creative' venture.

pj

I use the Scriptures of the Bible to Support, or back up anything that I find or comes to my mind.

( Mark 4:34 KJV ) -- 34- "But Without a Parable ( Spake He not unto them ): and when they were Alone, (( He expounded "ALL" Things to His Disciples ))". --//---

When alone with His Main Disciples / Future Apostles, Jesus told THEM About "ALL" the Unknowns that were unknown to the rest of the World!! AND Those things Are ( Not Written ) in the Bible, BUT can be Found Elsewhere!!!! - I still use the Scriptures to support anything that I come up with on my own; - ( Or to say, by things still - OF The Bible ) by comparing Scriptures with the things I find in my mind through just THOUGHT of The Word.

If Jesus expounded ALL Things to them, then there are MANY "Things" that Are Still yet to be learned outside of the Bible's Parables. However, "Nothing" can contradict with the BIBLE in my way of thinking.

If one wants to know about the Universal things, they are Also In The Scriptures, BUT the unlearned, or unbeliever Cannot find them. All Knowledge is There, BUT!!

There IS No such thing as "GRAVITY", it's the Flow of SPACE that appears to be what Science calls "Gravity". -- The Universe Does not "Expand"; it cannot unless God can Expand to something greater than He is NOW!!

Let the Arguers guess at it, OR put Their Faith In "SCIENCE", and Not GOD!!!

Paul

Letsargue

What "IS" God's Temperature??

I think we Know that God created all things of the carnal; Sun, Moon, Stars, and all the Galaxies, and everything of the Universe. However, there are things that are exceedingly Hot, and Cold, and God "IS" everything He created of Himself, the Word. Thus the Universe is nothing but the Word of God / the Truth, but "IS" only Spirit, appearing to be Carnal, but there is nothing really there but Truth / God.

Does "God" have carnal Heat and Cold, or Temperature?? How can God have carnal Temperature?? OR is there a Spiritual Temperature; - Maybe - "Temperate", or A high, and low Temper?? -- Could God's Vengeance and Love be His, - ( What man calls Temperature ), but is His "TEMPER"?? - What is Temper, or being "Temperate"?? - Love and Vengeance is having Temper. I think God casting one into the Lake of "Fire", could be said that God has a High Temper. Then where does "Temptations" come from, - from being of a Good Mind?? Going from "What", to be "Tempted" - and "falling" into the Vengeance of God, or God's High Temper?? But what about God's Low Temper, God's Spiritual Coldness?? -- "Darkness"?? - Spiritual Darkness is "WITHOUT" the Light of God which is only the Warmth of God, neither Hot nor Cold. But having a Cold Heart, AND a Hot Temper "IS" GOD!! - But LOVE "IS" in-between.

Paul -- 101914

Letsargue

In some cases it is good to reflect positive qualities and attributes back to another shining those virtues,....as well as those attacking or denigrating your person, since it is by the love and self-mastery that we show those who are hurful, that we are sons of God (acting by the Spirit's nature and power). So, we have to watch the karma involved here, lest we go back to the ole "eye for an eye", "tooth for a tooth" approach which Jesus 'modified' for us. If we but shine light and love, the attackers have no ground or 'hook' to sink into the light, since it just dissolved all the fear-projections and vitriol, no matter how hateful or hostile their missiles are. Love dissolves and transcends it. When the ego is dissolved,...only Love remains, in its purity.

Hate in these quarters is wholly unnecessary, when Love is ever available. The question is why haven't some made themselves available to it, to be transformed thereby? All the theology or belief-constructs in the world are valueless, if there is no LOVE. If we don't love, we don't even KNOW God who is that by nature. You are either being love or not (bouncing back from 'fear' to 'love'). Why not be loving? Could it be the ego doesn't want 'God' to have full preeminence, lest its charade, illusionary belief-system and false-identifications would be ended? - well, there you go.

pj

God did, or Does the same thing. God ( GIVES ) Back what we Give Him. God does always Show Love, regardless of anything or anyone, and what they DO. - However, to the ( EVIL ), God has shown Love But they Gave God Back Evil, and God Gives THEM Back Hell, or whatever one uses for God's hell. It's certainly not LOVE!! - at least that's what my Scriptures Say. - God "Commands US" to HATE EVIL; thus it "IS" Known that God (( HATES EVIL ALSO )). That Tells US To take up the ( "Sword" of His Spirit ) NOT Love, to do what to the Spirit of Satan?? -- ( "Spiritually" KILL ) The Phony Lies he gave Birth TO. That is ( Still ) LOVING GOD, and not loving Satan. ----- But there are differences that must be over looked to continue as You and I CAN.

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
value......

value......

God did, or Does the same thing. God ( GIVES ) Back what we Give Him. God does always Show Love, regardless of anything or anyone, and what they DO. - However, to the ( EVIL ), God has shown Love But they Gave God Back Evil, and God Gives THEM Back Hell, or whatever one uses for God's hell. It's certainly not LOVE!! - at least that's what my Scriptures Say. - God "Commands US" to HATE EVIL; thus it "IS" Known that God (( HATES EVIL ALSO )). That Tells US To take up the ( "Sword" of His Spirit ) NOT Love, to do what to the Spirit of Satan?? -- ( "Spiritually" KILL ) The Phony Lies he gave Birth TO. That is ( Still ) LOVING GOD, and not loving Satan. ----- But there are differences that must be over looked to continue as You and I CAN.

Paul

The teaching of Jesus holds here, since he showed love being the identifier of his true disciples living out their divine sonship. His eternal universal law of love holds no matter how religious egos distort it or seek to define it by their own qualifications. The nature of Deity is absolute. Such is love.

The Christ in us has also replaced the mosaic law of recompense or retribution since karma already takes care of that of its own nature since all actions carry within them their germinal seeds of cause-effect-consequence. Its not some anthropomorphic God executing judgment insomuch as the law of compensation itself acting by its own law. When love and it's higher law prevails...it outshines, absolves, transcends the law of karma....as sin and all its effects are dissolved into nothingness, there only being the perfection, wholeness and harmony of love itself. Such is heaven.

One representing the Christ will have these qualities born of the Spirit, bearing its fruit. That is the beauty, joy, inherent power of Deity in man which glorifies God and inspires true worth-ship(worship). Love is divine value....and the valuer.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
What "IS" God's Temperature??

God in his absolute condition is beyond temperature, since there is no variance, divisibility, or shadow of turning in the primordial essence. Only in relativity or space-time interaction...does a spectrum of variables and potentials appear...in relationship. We reflect back on God human temperaments which may be beyond him. God is beyond temps but allows for all temperatures in the play of creation, since creation by nature allows potentials to express in experiment.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Gnosis.......

Gnosis.......

I use the Scriptures of the Bible to Support, or back up anything that I find or comes to my mind.

( Mark 4:34 KJV ) -- 34- "But Without a Parable ( Spake He not unto them ): and when they were Alone, (( He expounded "ALL" Things to His Disciples ))". --//---

When alone with His Main Disciples / Future Apostles, Jesus told THEM About "ALL" the Unknowns that were unknown to the rest of the World!! AND Those things Are ( Not Written ) in the Bible, BUT can be Found Elsewhere!!!! - I still use the Scriptures to support anything that I come up with on my own; - ( Or to say, by things still - OF The Bible ) by comparing Scriptures with the things I find in my mind through just THOUGHT of The Word.

If Jesus expounded ALL Things to them, then there are MANY "Things" that Are Still yet to be learned outside of the Bible's Parables. However, "Nothing" can contradict with the BIBLE in my way of thinking.

If one wants to know about the Universal things, they are Also In The Scriptures, BUT the unlearned, or unbeliever Cannot find them. All Knowledge is There, BUT!!

Universal truths are found in the bible and other religious writings, yet not limited thereby since no written words can contain the whole infinity of truth. The Infinite Spirit is ever available as well to inspire new writings in a variety of forms.

There IS No such thing as "GRAVITY", it's the Flow of SPACE that appears to be what Science calls "Gravity". -- The Universe Does not "Expand"; it cannot unless God can Expand to something greater than He is NOW!

Gravity does exist however....being a force operating within movements of space....but this wonderful subject deserves its own thread.

In relative perception the universe expands and contracts...Such are the inbreaths and outbreaths of Brahman.

While an aspect of God is unchanging...an aspect of Him also involves itself with the changing evolution of creation.

Let the Arguers guess at it, OR put Their Faith In "SCIENCE", and Not GOD.

In reality there is nothing to argue.....but only to recognize....That God is all there is. True 'science' is 'knowing' that. - All branches of conventional science are but relative sub-catagories of conditional knowledge. God is the sole LIGHT.

pj

Letsargue

The teaching of Jesus holds here, since he showed love being the identifier of his true disciples living out their divine sonship. His eternal universal law of love holds no matter how religious egos distort it or seek to define it by their own qualifications. The nature of Deity is absolute. Such is love.

The Christ in us has also replaced the mosaic law of recompense or retribution since karma already takes care of that of its own nature since all actions carry within them their germinal seeds of cause-effect-consequence. Its not some anthropomorphic God executing judgment insomuch as the law of compensation itself acting by its own law. When love and it's higher law prevails...it outshines, absolves, transcends the law of karma....as sin and all its effects are dissolved into nothingness, there only being the perfection, wholeness and harmony of love itself. Such is heaven.

One representing the Christ will have these qualities born of the Spirit, bearing its fruit. That is the beauty, joy, inherent power of Deity in man which glorifies God and inspires true worth-ship(worship). Love is divine value....and the valuer.

pj

The Universe -- has -- NOOOO - Limits - in SIZE; - BUT Some where in "IT" --- there "IS" the Hottest single "THING" and the Coldest single "THING" that doesn't - EXIST~.

( The Universe Thinks by HIS Laws )!! -- Therefore there "IS" - No LIMIT how Hot, OR - how Cold the SPIRIT of "IT" - "IS".

The Love of God "IS" the Hate of Evil, AND the Hate of Evil "IS" the LOVE OF GOD; -- BUT -- Evil - can only EXIST in the Mind of GOD~~?? AND WEEE WERE!!!

Neither "Here" - Nor "There" - or "ANYWHERE" -- "IS", "IS", "IS" the ZERO of it ALL. - The "Spirit of Thought" that never was and "IS". ---- OOOOOHHHH the Knowledge of GOD -- There "IS" "NO" KNOWING!!!

Paul -- 102814

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
light and shadow......

light and shadow......

The Universe -- has -- NOOOO - Limits - in SIZE; - BUT Some where in "IT" --- there "IS" the Hottest single "THING" and the Coldest single "THING" that doesn't - EXIST~.

As addressed earlier, the infinite is beyond dimension yet includes all dimensions. Temperature is relative to some conditional state along a spectrum of possibilities.

( The Universe Thinks by HIS Laws )!! -- Therefore there "IS" - No LIMIT how Hot, OR - how Cold the SPIRIT of "IT" - "IS".

Such is relative, where variation is available.

The Love of God "IS" the Hate of Evil, AND the Hate of Evil "IS" the LOVE OF GOD; -- BUT -- Evil - can only EXIST in the Mind of GOD~~?? AND WEEE WERE

More so wisdom is that which hates evil whereas love outshines it. If God is wholly good, evil is but a miscreation, misperception, ignorance of truth.

Evil as a relativity concept

Neither "Here" - Nor "There" - or "ANYWHERE" -- "IS"o, "IS", "IS" the ZERO of it ALL. - The "Spirit of Thought" that never was and "IS". ---- OOOOOHHHH the Knowledge of GOD -- There "IS" "NO" KNOWING

God is ever knowing. Creation is Light dividing, distributing, reflecting itself in all its variations....so all possibilities of light and shadow exist. Movement in space-time and it's various dimensions/densities afford knowledge and ignorance to be....hence the mystery of evil is granted some insight.

pj

Letsargue

As addressed earlier, the infinite is beyond dimension yet includes all dimensions. Temperature is relative to some conditional state along a spectrum of possibilities.

More so wisdom is that which hates evil whereas love outshines it. If God is wholly good, evil is but a miscreation, misperception, ignorance of truth.

God is ever knowing. Creation is Light dividing, distributing, reflecting itself in all its variations....so all possibilities of light and shadow exist. Movement in space-time and it's various dimensions/densities afford knowledge and ignorance to be....hence the mystery of evil is granted some insight.

pj

Light is God, however, not Carnal Light, as the son, moon and stars. - But the Light of the Truth that only the Righteous Can SEE. "Darkness" is the absence of Light / absence of the Truth / Christ, thus Darkness is the Nonexistence! - Spiritual Darkness is without the Light of God, Therefore, Nothing IS THERE, Nothing but the Nothing in the darkness, or OF The Darkness. If the Light of God shines into that darkness, the Light shines on NOTHING, not even Darkness, because Darkness is the absence of ANYTHING. The Carnal World IS DARKNESS, Thus IS NOT! - There is no Variation OF "Nothing" OR "God".

(( Genesis 1:2 KJV )) -- 2- "AND The Earth Was Without "FORM" AND (( "VOID" ))". --//---

Even the Creation, God SAID There was not anything There!! SOO, man was formed out of the Dust of the Earth that is NOTHING but the Absence of GOD / Nothing!!! -- God "IS" ALL there "IS", and there is NO Darkness in Him AT ALL!! Thus, all who say they are in Christ today is together, Nothing. -- (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ))!!

Paul

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

pj

How far can we zoom in? infinity ?

Letsargue

How far can we zoom in? infinity ?

freelight may respond to such a foolish nothing, I wouldn't blame him if he didn't!!!

Which direction is IN?? - Which direction is OUT??

What is "zoom" compared to standing Still Everywhere at the same time and Place??

( Ask Your -- ~"god ), he is as smart as you WERE!!!

Paul, David -- 102914

Letsargue

freelight; -- I've been watching that chat ~place; -- HOW Does One Chat with Such stupid nonsense as what goes on there??? - There's nothing about God, just stupid Satanic garbage!! - Is there ANY - Even so called Christians who even tries to be Christian there??? - Or is that place a place to relax from being so Phony???

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
you are God's..........

you are God's..........

freelight; -- I've been watching that chat ~place; -- HOW Does One Chat with Such stupid nonsense as what goes on there??? - There's nothing about God, just stupid Satanic garbage!! - Is there ANY - Even so called Christians who even tries to be Christian there??? - Or is that place a place to relax from being so Phony???

Paul

It's just chat.....mostly vain and trivial, it's not meant for theological discussion...although a little is engaged from time to time.

Here however, on the forum we are more serious in our discussions in reality, so let us respect and represent such. I trust this thread will do so accordingly since its an explorative inquiry for freelight to share his perspectives and those engaging. Even though it's in the back alley....we've managed so far to keep it fairly civil and enlightening which our pleasure. This doesn't mean bullies or thugs could enter in and do as they wish, but our composure in truth and desire for right prevails, with Godspeed ;)

Be the artist of your own creation, since you are God's.

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.