weekly weigh in

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To lose 9lbs of fat would require a calorie deficit of 31,500 for the week.

:noway:

It is true that I didn't rush here to tell you about the weeks when the scale didn't drop at all, but I was loosing fat then too. It is also true that when I weighed 148 lbs more than I do, the muscle mass it took to carry that much weight up a flight of stairs was more than my goal weight is. It would therefore not be possible for me to reach my goal without losing a certain amount of muscle.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is true that I didn't rush here to tell you about the weeks when the scale didn't drop at all, but I was loosing fat then too. It is also true that when I weighed 148 lbs more than I do, the muscle mass it took to carry that much weight up a flight of stairs was more than my goal weight is. It would therefore not be possible for me to reach my goal without losing a certain amount of muscle.

I think you need to do muscle building work out too. So all you lose is just fat, not muscle.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think you need to do muscle building work out too. So all you lose is just fat, not muscle.

I am working out but it doesn't work quite that way. Mrs Delmar and I both dropped another pant size this week, by the way!:jump:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am working out but it doesn't work quite that way. Mrs Delmar and I both dropped another pant size this week, by the way!:jump:

If you are working out with your muscle I know it is working. The time will tell. It will take a few hears to see the difference.

I am talking from my experience.

You need to work at it without giving up daily.

And you need stretching and cardio too, for your heart.

I work out an hour for stretching and one hour for the rest. So all together two hours daily.

You seem to be controlling your food intake and that's the hardest part and you got it.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you are working out with your muscle I know it is working. The time will tell. It will take a few hears to see the difference.

I am talking from my experience.

You need to work at it without giving up daily.

And you need stretching and cardio too, for your heart.

I work out an hour for stretching and one hour for the rest. So all together two hours daily.

You seem to be controlling your food intake and that's the hardest part and you got it.
There is no way I have time to exercise two hours a day. 20 min is hard enough to fit in.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There is no way I have time to exercise two hours a day. 20 min is hard enough to fit in.

If you want pain free later in you life, that's the only way to do it.

I had sever back problem with excruciating pain, so started working out diligently. It was 4 years ago.

Since then, I am pain free and super fit.

It took at least a year to get rid of my pain but everything else changed noticeably.

I have never been this fit, not even when I was in my twentieths because I never worked out.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My brother Keith has been on a roll this year as well. He is down 70.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Another big weigh in tonight. I won my third straight weight loss challenge! I am now down 164 lbs from my high.