Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Dear Alwight,

It's almost 4am here! How are you doing? I've been meaning to get a post to you. I was up until 7am yesterday morning. We're suppose to get hit with a lot of rain on Wed. Eeeek! I am having a pool party this Sunday. I'm going to make Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas. Actually, they are super delicious. My third or fourth favorite dinners. Lobster is my first. Shrimp is my second. Steak is my third. They are a bit expensive to make, but it's cheaper than Lobster or Shrimp, or even Steak. There won't be many weekends left to have a swimming party. Autumn is in the air! It snowed already in northern Michigan and also in Colorado. Early winter again, I think. Just like last year. Early winter, late spring.

I see that the UK is helping us with the war on the Muslims, ISIS. Yippeeee!! I don't even want to go into the details. It's horrible!!! I hope it doesn't take long either. Just blast their butts away. Probably by Drones.

Well, I'm going to hit the sack. I can barely keep my eyes open. You take good care of yourself, and I will keep you in my prayers.

Cheerio!!

Michael
Hi Michael,
Currently we seem to be helping Muslims we don't really like too much, fight Muslims we like even less, which is probably better than just fighting Muslims, I suppose.
Religious beliefs and traditions make some people do and think some really stupid things.

My 90 year old mother is driving me up the wall, her brother came yesterday to see how she was doing in her new care home. I've been trying to persuade her to have a phone installed so that I don't need to have to keep going there to check up. I seem to do more running around now than when she lived in her own place, with a phone.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

Oh my God, is that a Chariot Wheel on the bottom of the Red Sea? How cool. You always find the best evidence. I don't know how you do it! So how's life been treating you and yours? I hope well. And I also hope that you stick around this time. There's always work to be done for the Lord. See, look what you just did. You provided evidence that no one else could do. I'm sure Stuart will like it. OK, I will post a bit later. I've just been up an hour and I have to brush my teeth. Will chat soon.

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Very Well My Friend!!!

I Hope your day is Going Well, also.

=M=

The Chariot Wheels, and More Information, in a Short Video For You; The Text is Fast, so Use the Handy Dandy Pause Feature

I find the Fact that there is a Chariot Wheel Interesting, but even more interesting is that the Path Israel Took across the Red Sea, is Marked By Granite Pillars; and yet some people still seem to not be able to find where the Crossing Occurred.

There are Actually A Few Documentaries Made about this If you have Time; This Video Date is March 31st 2013

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I know you probably are not Going to watch all these, but just watch at least the First Five Minutes of this Next one.

It has an Interesting Theory, that Joseph of Genesis, could be the Famous Egyptian Imhotep.

This is a New Idea to me, Imhotep is who the Mummy's Identity is supposed to be, in the Movie "The Mummy".
Just a Fun Fact.

Could Joseph have been Imhotep?

=M=

[Exodus 19:18 KJV] 18 And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

Ok, So my Biggest Question for Atheists.

The Actual Mountain of God, the one He Descended upon is Burnt on top. The whole top of the Mountain is Burnt; It is not a Volcanic Mountain.

So, Atheists; Why is the Top of this Mountain Burnt?

Can you think of any Explanation, possibly a Natural Phenomenon that would Burn the Top of an Entire Mountain?

Mt.%20Sinal_jabal_al_lawz.jpg

That's Right, it's not a Shadow, those Rocks are Burnt on one Side;

images

images

Oh, it's a Big Rock;

images

Last edited:

I am Larry

Not creation vs evolution again!

Whether man evolved is questionable. The physical evidence is spotty. But, geology, astronomy, and physics can not be denied. The universe is very old. The earth is very old. It's formation is very old.

alwight

Ron Wyatt has also found Noah's Ark apparently. :jawdrop:
Some people have unkindly dubbed him a fraud and a charlatan I gather.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
AL, Ron Wyatt is just the Person taking Credit for the Find, He isn't the One Who First thought it could be the Mountain of God from the Biblical Work.

I guess you must have missed the Point, or Possibly you just Ignored my question about the Top of the Mountain Being Burnt, and left to your Life of Ignorance where you believe that One type of Animal will change into another.

=M=

That rock is really there, that mountain is really burnt, and You are at a Loss for an Explanation.

What natural Phenomenon Burns the top of a Mountain Black?

Also, Larry Totally Ignores the Fact that not all Creationists believe in a Young Universe and Earth. At least he can grasp the fact that there is no Evidence that Speciation has Ever Occurred. Too bad he tends to Overgeneralize when it comes to his Reasoning.
So basically Larry, You are Wrong.

Not creation vs evolution again!

Whether man evolved is questionable. The physical evidence is spotty. But, geology, astronomy, and physics can not be denied. The universe is very old. The earth is very old. It's formation is very old.

Questionable? I think more like Downright Unreasonable and Unscientific; Just look at the Fossil Record.

Now, I'm gonna Go Eat.

Night.

==================================

Music!!!

Small Axe - Bob Marley

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK.

That is an odd choice of words, Michael.

Dear Noguru,

It means that if you stick a rusty knife in your one eye, than you will be one-eyed. It doesn't necessarily mean you'll be a monster. I never meant that. It's just a figure of speech.

So how are things going with you? What do you do all day? Do you have a job? It's none of my business. You can PM me if you want. How is your fiance' doing?? Do you have a date set yet??

Well this thread can sometimes be about something besides Creation or Evolution. That is okay. But I would love to get back to discussing it. Stuart said there was no proof that the Exodus occurred and Mark SeaSigh found a chariot wheel on the bottom of the Red Sea. Cool, eh?

Is there any proof about Manna? The bread the Hebrews ate?? Wasn't it hoarfrost or something like that? Well, will chat with you soon I hope. Don't be a stranger. You aren't!!

Much Love From God,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Michael,
Currently we seem to be helping Muslims we don't really like too much, fight Muslims we like even less, which is probably better than just fighting Muslims, I suppose.
Religious beliefs and traditions make some people do and think some really stupid things.

My 90 year old mother is driving me up the wall, her brother came yesterday to see how she was doing in her new care home. I've been trying to persuade her to have a phone installed so that I don't need to have to keep going there to check up. I seem to do more running around now than when she lived in her own place, with a phone.

Dear Alwight,

I wrote you a LONG post and lost it. I can't get it back. This has never happened before. I've lost things before, but I was able to get them back with the back and forth cursor arrow at the top left of the screen. Bummer. I spent 1/2 hour on it.

Well, be glad you still have a mother. My mom died when she was 61 years old. Back in 1994. She was so loving and caring. We miss her badly!! My dad passed away a couple years ago. He was 83. So he went 22 years without any wife. I miss every one. My sister passed away shortly after my dad, at 55 years old. It was a shock. A sudden heart attack in her bed. People dropping like flies here. I could go on about my cousin and two aunts. God's just taking them home, I know. I do believe in an afterlife.

Yes, I think Islam stinks. It's nice that they love God, but they seem to be worshiping the wrong god (Satan). And then they call us the great Satan. I'm tired of them starting wars with everyone and calling it all a holy war. They just can't get jobs or something, so they remain soldiers.

Well, I'm gonna get going. I want to make sure this isn't lost. I will post some more soon. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
alwight, have you thought of moving to Portsmouth and visiting one a week?

Hi gcthomas,

How ARE you?! It's been forever since you've posted. I hope that all is going well with you these days. Where's Portsmouth? Is it near London. I hope it's not too expensive to live there. So you both have British accents, eh? I would love to hear you talk. I've got a way to do it on Yahoo. I have a webcam and a headphones / microphone headset also. We can talk for free long distance and we can see each other if we want. It's wonderful. I have a friend in Scotland, but we don't get to talk much anymore, because he joined the armed services.

What's been keeping you busy these days, gc? Why don't you all post here about Creation and Evolution? It'd be nice to have you all here again. Life's been going well for me. I'm supposed to get an inheritance soon from my Aunt Najla. They have to sell her house yet. I think it is paid off though. She worked for some lawyers for most of her life, so she got good pay. It should be a lot, but I don't know how much yet. I'd rather have her instead of it! I only have one Aunt left, on my Dad's side ... Aunt Minerva.

How old are you, gcthomas?? Are you under or over 50?? I'll be 59 next month. I still don't know much about you. Do you live on the mainland in the UK? Doesn't it get humid there during the summer?

Well, I'd best get going. I have to make us dinner. I found a good deal on some New York Strip Steaks. $3.50/steak. You take really good care gc, and post again soon, if you like!

Warmest Wishes,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear Stuu,

I can't say this is necessarily proof. I truly believe the story as told in the King James Bible. Can't wait to meet Jesus and find out. I will post to you again later. I'm going to make dinner now. It is 7pm here. You take good care, buddy!! Thanks for the references. I'll check them out a bit more when I have more time.

Have A Wonderful Day!!

Michael

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Seasigh asks:
Can you think of any Explanation, possibly a Natural Phenomenon that would Burn the Top of an Entire Mountain?

There are many, many such formations, in which light rock adjoins darker rock.

img_0210.jpg

Los Cuerrnos, in Chile, in which lighter granite is overlaid by darker sedimentary rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.