Spiritually DEAF!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't even know what you're saying!!

Like ALL Stupid Fools that do nothing But Spit trash, You like all fools don't Even know what -- "Amusing", or Amuse IS!! -- AMUSING IS NOT YOUR STUPID MUSIC. Your Stupid Music is Not Amusing!!! - NOT Like you all's Phony "Music', that is NOT AMUSING; Amusing Stuff is found in the - "Amusement Parks", And that is Not you all's form of - "MISIC"!! - You Idiots call something that IS NOT, - Something else that is Not!! --- Muse, Use, Amuse, Music, Amusement Is not your stupid Harmonic Sounding garbage, Music was just kinda poetic, not Harmonizing like todays Stupid Form of ~music, that Is Nothing but a bunch of stupid fools making money from Bigger FOOLS Like yourself!!

Now take you musical GOD and go Sing Your stupid Musical, Amusing whatever your stupid ~mind tells you!!!

Just take your Crap and shove it and Your type of GM DOWN your donkeys throat!!! - And stay In Hell where I put you!!!

Paul -- 092914

Didn't know you had the ability to throw people in Hell? It's a
good thing you're "nuts" or we'd all be afraid of you!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This People cannot SEE little Letters, This People IS BLIND.

It is even worse if you yell at them. They will not take yelling people's words seriously.

You need to be kind to the people even if they are not kind to you.

This is Jesus' teaching. Why do you ignore Jesus' word?

Last edited:

Letsargue

You're a 'wonderful' example of what a Christian believer
ought to be! NOT!

WELL, You can also CURSE Jesus and Apostle Paul, They Did the exact same thing to the Fools in their time.
Some of us Know why Squeaky got Banned, it was for calling you what God calls all those who are Like yourself!! -- TOL Knows what You are, and Squeaky, But TOL HAS chosen one who is what Squeaky called YOU, and is letting You who is THAT, Troll, Pester, Disrupt, Call Names, and break many rules. - Just because this is NOT A Christian Forum, It is a Very Unjust Place, for at LEAST for the Likes of YOU, the Biggest Trouble maker in "THE" Favor of TOL!!

See, - Here You are doing the same thing TOL Has allowed you to do everywhere on TOL, and YOU ALL CALL YOURSELVES CHRIATIANS??? -- ( Any Fool ) Knows you are nothing but what Squeaky called You!!!

HHHAAA hhaa! -- ( YES )!!

Paul -- 092914

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
WELL, You can also CURSE Jesus and Apostle Paul, They Did the exact same thing to the Fools in their time.
Some of us Know why Squeaky got Banned, it was for calling you what God calls all those who are Like yourself!! -- TOL Knows what You are, and Squeaky, But TOL HAS chosen one who is what Squeaky called YOU, and is letting You who is THAT, Troll, Pester, Disrupt, Call Names, and break many rules. - Just because this is NOT A Christian Forum, It is a Very Unjust Place, for at LEAST for the Likes of YOU, the Biggest Trouble maker in "THE" Favor of TOL!!

See, - Here You are doing the same thing TOL Has allowed you to do everywhere on TOL, and YOU ALL CALL YOURSELVES CHRIATIANS??? -- ( Any Fool ) Knows you are nothing but what Squeaky called You!!!

Paul -- 092914

Are you spitting and drooling as we speak? Are your eyes filled
with hatred and your arms flailing? Are you about to hit your
head against the wall and scream; WHY ME??

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I suspect the so called 'words of Jesus' were put into his mouth by the gospel writers well after he was dead.

Unless you're searching for truth, it's best you not mock Christianty
on a Christian forum! Find yourself a nice Atheist/agnostic forum!
Otherwise, you're just gonna get yourself banned for blasphemy
here! And, rightfully so.

Letsargue

Are you spitting and drooling as we speak? Are your eyes filled
with hatred and your arms flailing? Are you about to hit your
head against the wall and scream; WHY ME??

((( SEE )))!!! -- ((( NOTHING But Trolling )))!! - And TOL Will Let You get away with it and Band someone who does nearly NOTHINGT.
This is ALL You can do if you don't believe them, (( You Cannot Prove )) anyone wrong, because you're nothing but a phony Fraudulent -- So called ~"christian". - Any Fool can see through you, however, there are many ( EVIL ) who will not LOOK!; -- And allows You to continue!!! - ONLY Satan will over ride God this Much!!

Paul -- 092914

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Letsargue,

when you type all caps, it is taken as yelling. It is internet protocol.

We need consideration for viewers.

This is Christian site.

Jesus expect you to be kind to the viewers.

just my friendly advice.

some of your posts isn't kind to viewers. why do you think your every post is kind to most viewers?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

Paul -- 092914

I didn't know squeaky called GT something to get himself in trouble.

Letsargue

I didn't know squeaky called GT something to get himself in trouble.

Well it's back on the "Religion" section, I don't remember where, there were several. AND I used the same verse a few times my self. But I think what got Squeeky banned, was he used the Word (((( GOD USES!!! ))))!!!! - ( SORRY ), - And Got banned for it Over ALL The Garbage that GM Does ALL the Time to some of US!!

OH - if I do get Banned for BAD, I'll still check in to See how many NEW people will tell this place -- "It AIN'T Worth IT"!! -- But there will always be of the such NOW who will enjoy that type of Pestering Christians!! ISIS maybe!! - Here Now, who is or is not Really on ISIS's Side?? -- We Know they're HERE in America.

Look up ( Hebrews 12:8 KJV ).

Paul -- 092914