Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA, you have such a problem comprehending anything. "numbered with us" was about the MINISTRY not the FAITH. It says it RIGHT THERE IN THE SAME VERSE.
Act 1:17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.
You abuse scripture to meet your need to have your incorrect doctrine validated. That's a sicken called sin.
Joh 6:70-71 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? (71) He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.
So you think that this 'devil' was a believer?

You have been shown to be either confused or a liar on so many occasions that it's amazing that you still try to come off here as some sort of teacher. You should be ashamed of your dishonesty, but I'm certain that you'll boldly proclaim your lie just like this one.

So you believe Jesus chose a devil in His ministry?

Believing has two stages, Judas flunked the second stage as you likely have/will.

There are two rivers to cross to be saved.

LA

musterion

One most good thing about RCC is that they don't spread lies of "OSAS" or "your works cannot save you or will not save you."

You should convert. You'd fit right in. All the works you love to do to make yourself acceptable to God, they do too, and then some. Let them baptize you and they won't care that you reject the trinity. And you'll get a cookie.

Right Divider

Body part
What does the scripture say that JESUS said?
Joh 6:70-71 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? (71) He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.
The "have not I chosen" is a rhetorical question meaning "I HAVE CHOSEN". And YET Jesus says that ONE of you is A DEVIL. I guess that you have some proof that Jesus was wrong here?

Believing has two stages, Judas flunked the second stage as you likely have/will.

LA
No, Judas flunked the "actually having faith" part, which is a ONE step process.

This "two stage" nonsense is yet another one of your strange and bogus theories. Please expound upon this TWO stage salvation. We'd all love to know about it.

glorydaz

LA

James 2:19 ► "Even the demons believe—and shudder!"

There are not two "stages" or rivers to cross, LA. There is belief with the brain....like the demons have, and there is believing with the heart wherein trust is found. This is something even the ungodly have recognized. Judas did not believe unto righteousness as those who obey the Gospel have done....those true believers who are saved and born of the Spirit.

Romans 10:9-10
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "have not I chosen" is a rhetorical question meaning "I HAVE CHOSEN". And YET Jesus says that ONE of you is A DEVIL. I guess that you have some proof that Jesus was wrong here?

No, Judas flunked the "actually having faith" part, which is a ONE step process.

This "two stage" nonsense is yet another one of your strange and bogus theories. Please expound upon this TWO stage salvation. We'd all love to know about it.

LA doesn't even understand what he says!

glorydaz

Exactly....believing in the heart (faith).

I think that "two stage" nonsense is part of our Lord Jesus Christ being a "revolving door" that we see preached around here. :nono:

Right Divider

Body part
James 2:19 ► "Even the demons believe—and shudder!"
Yes, I knew that one of the ignorant pretenders on this forum would bring that one up.

Why don't you quote the WHOLE VERSE? Your HALF truth is a LIE.
Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
So WHAT is it that these devils believe? THAT THERE IS ONE GOD. That does not qualify anyone for salvation, as it is NOT FAITH IN THAT ONE GOD.

Go back to your lame RCC doctrine and enjoy yourself.

P.S. Super great example of the 'dictionary theology' that so many people use when they approach the Bible. A words meaning is ALWAYS based on the context in which it is USED.

IMJerusha

I've never seen anyone who could sling the crap like you do. :first:

I suppose if you want to say that Yeshua is a crap slinger, you are within your right. Personally I think that's a bit over the top for someone who supposedly loves Him.

glorydaz

I've never seen anyone who could sling the crap like you do. :first:

I suppose if you want to say that Yeshua is a crap slinger, you are within your right. Personally I think that's a bit over the top for someone who supposedly loves Him.

I know this may be hard for you to believe, but YOU are not Yeshua by any stretch of the imagination. Go back to school and the schoolmaster....you have many things to learn (including how to read). :chuckle:

IMJerusha

You just keep digging yourself a deeper hole. You should probably stop before you embarrass yourself.

1. Judas was NOT a believer....the Lord made that very clear. Judas was "chosen"....not as a believer, but as a betrayer. John 6:64KJV John 13:10-11KJV :dead:

2. Israel is the vine and even unbelievers were in that vine. All Jews and all those who aligned themselves with the Jews whether they trusted the God of Abraham or not. Which is the exact point our Lord was making when He said He is the true vine and God is the husbandman. Have you ever in your life read the OT? You know that big part at the beginning? The Comforter had not yet been given in John 15, but you continue to pretend like He had.

Just because someone is not clean, it doesn't mean they are not a believer. Judas was a believer right up to the point where HaSatan entered him and he certainly wasn't a Gentile as your comment regarding Israel being the Vine implies. Yeshua stated He is the Vine, not Israel. If He meant that Israel was the Vine, He would have stated so. Keep warping Scripture to suit yourself and your doctrine.

THall

Let's see....does that sound like being "created IN CHRIST JESUS" as a new creature, where all things are new, and who has passed from death unto life, and will never perish? :juggle:

Oh my goodness, is it possible your interpretation of that verse is somehow lacking? :juggle:

Actually almost everything IMJ says
is lacking in honesty, truth, and
intelligence.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
intelligence.

Thats is a totally dishonest thing to say. You need to take that back.

Me and her totally disagree on many things, but I know the difference between honest disagreement and lies. She's not a liar.

If you can't discuss things civilly then go get a life.

IMJerusha

I know this may be hard for you to believe, but YOU are not Yeshua by any stretch of the imagination. Go back to school and the schoolmaster....you have many things to learn (including how to read). :chuckle:

When I post Yeshua's Words and you deny them to His face (as I believe He is right here) in favor of your doctrine then it is you who has a problem and that problem is that you have no fear of God. The beginning of knowledge starts with fear of God. You have criticized me for having fear and love and honor of God. Who is the one who needs to go back to school?

glorydaz

Just because someone is not clean, it doesn't mean they are not a believer. Judas was a believer right up to the point where HaSatan entered him and he certainly wasn't a Gentile as your comment regarding Israel being the Vine implies. Yeshua stated He is the Vine, not Israel. If He meant that Israel was the Vine, He would have stated so. Keep warping Scripture to suit yourself and your doctrine.

Yep, I knew you'd dig a deeper hole for yourself. Stop preaching and get saved.

glorydaz

intelligence.

It's her PRIDE that keeps her from knowing what Truth is....such a shame because the Gospel has been preached to her for quite some time, and still she rejects it. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.