Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

There is no wrong side of the Cross, GDaz, and Yeshua made that clear. Yeshua is the same now as He was when He walked the earth. Do you think He talks out of both sides of His Mouth? God's Word always agrees with His Word and I take no issue with His Word nor do I pick and choose which verses I agree with.

There certainly is a "wrong side of the cross", and those who seek to be justified by the law are on the wrong side. Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for all who believe. You don't have the faintest idea what that means, and have not submitted to the righteousness of God through faith. As long as you go about trying to establish your own righteousness.....and you do, you have not yet entered into eternal life. Were you already seated with Christ in heavenly places, you would not be insisting we can be "cut off" or stop "abiding" in Him. You are a witness against yourself, and you don't even realize it.

glorydaz

You sin and if you think you don't, then you are deceiving yourself. (1John 1:8) No one in Yeshua can abide in sin, so the Law is our guide to what sin is that we do not do so. The Ruach does not lead believers against the Law but rather in accordance with it. If we fail to heed the Ruach and show forth fruit, we are a branch that is cut off. Sin is not imputed to us but if we keep sinning willfully we are living in disobedience to God, casting more on the shoulders of Yeshua and submitting Him to public disgrace.

Always the "but"....always the "if"....always the doubt and the fear and the unbelief. It's you who insists Christ's work on the cross isn't finished. It's you who still accuses people of sin. He took away the sins of the world and you REFUSE to believe that....which is why you keep accusing me and others of sin. It's you who puts Him to "public shame". I know quite well He finished what He came to do.

You want to quote 1 John? Let's do that, shall we? Which verse will you change to make them agree? Come on....let's see you work your magic. 1 John 1:8 or........

1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.​

Until you understand what the Law was NOT made for, you will continue to preach error. The Law was not made to justify men. It was not make to make men holy or righteous. It was not made to give men life. If you would actually go on....to the other side of the cross....you might know the way of God more perfectly. There is a full knowledge you refuse to see. That's not my fault. It's yours.

glorydaz

How do we ignore Yeshua's Words in John 15?

Golly, would it be too much trouble for you to look at who our Lord was talking to there? Had the Comforter yet come? Would you like to expound on a verse about the ark of the covenant and insist we send the priest into the holy of holies for us? Think....just try thinking. :idea:

John 15:26-27KJV
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.​

glorydaz

Grosnick, I'm not in need of your respect. Do I care for you as a Brother? Yes. It would be nice if I had the same from you but, in the end, it is Yeshua that I count on and Ruach HaKodesh.

I doubt he'll be flattered since you think everybody is a "brother". :juggle:

glorydaz

What is most important to know, is that repentance and faith only come to sinners by the grace of God.

The light of the glorious Gospel has power, Nang. You just don't know it....which is why you claim God believes for us. :nono:

Jesus Christ has done for us, what we could NEVER do for ourselves, and any message that differs from that saving message of grace . . no matter how religious, intelligent, biblical, or popular . . . must be considered anathema.

Indeed, He saves those who believe/trust in Him. That's the message you try so hard to hide. Why do you do that, Nang?

Yeah, sure. You are just chock-full of Christian love and concern for my soul . . .

:nono:

Actually, I'm concerned for the souls of the babes you are leading astray.

Bah . . . I never left, and I won the latest opposition you attempted to levy against my beliefs.

Your beliefs? I thought God did the believing for you. :think:

You are a proven :loser:

Yeah, like you've proven God believes for us. :chuckle:

You, and your rodeo-cowboy-clown, who jumps into the TOL arena, time after time, to protect your hide from stompings, and deflect your repeated falls into the dirt.

You both score zero in the most holy discussions of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Rodeo cowboys are part of your "holy discussions"? :juggle:

I think I hears a hisssssssssssss. Wonder what that is?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
glorydaz,

You are nothing.

Nothing but a loud, crass, ugly woman that enjoys accosting others with her false beliefs.

:down:

Nang

glorydaz

glorydaz,

You are nothing.

Nothing but a loud, crass, ugly woman that enjoys accosting others with her false beliefs.

Nang

My goodness. Has the love of God ever been shed abroad on your heart? Or hasn't God believed for you yet? ;)

Truth be told, I'm afraid you are letting your pride get the better of you. This is an internet forum, and you have no idea about my loudness, or crassness or my ugliness. You just don't like it that I call you on your ignorant statement about God believing for us. Admit it. I'm "ugly" because I won't let you get away with preaching a puppet god who picks and chooses who will be saved and who will be damned. Shame on you, Nang.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My goodness. Has the love of God ever been shed abroad on your heart? Or hasn't God believed for you yet? ;)

Truth be told, I'm afraid you are letting your pride get the better of you. This is an internet forum, and you have no idea about my loudness, or crassness or my ugliness. You just don't like it that I call you on your ignorant statement about God believing for us. Admit it. I'm "ugly" because I won't let you get away with preaching a puppet god who picks and chooses who will be saved and who will be damned. Shame on you, Nang.

Nang hates me as well! Looks like I'm in good company!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
glorydaz,

You are nothing.

Nang

Name calling is childish Nang! Do you want to lose my respect for you?
If not, you better start behaving yourself! You're acting like a toddler!
I'm embarrassed for you!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The light of the glorious Gospel has power, Nang. You just don't know it....which is why you claim God believes for us. :nono:

Indeed, He saves those who believe/trust in Him. That's the message you try so hard to hide. Why do you do that, Nang?

Actually, I'm concerned for the souls of the babes you are leading astray.

Your beliefs? I thought God did the believing for you. :think:

Yeah, like you've proven God believes for us. :chuckle:

Rodeo cowboys are part of your "holy discussions"? :juggle:

I think I hears a hisssssssssssss. Wonder what that is?

Man oh man, I think Nang is losing it? I hope she gets well soon!
I hate to see a grown woman ranting and raving like someone
who can't control their temper!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
She doesn't believe Jesus clear word.

The SDA have thier own Bible call "Clear Word"

p3027d.jpg

Are you a SDA?

IMJerusha

You lie. You accused me of sinning. Speak for yourself...not for me. I'm not of the devil.

1 John 3:8KJV
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.​

"If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:6-8

I said you are satan's mouthpiece, and you are.

And you enjoy that so much. It's not hard for you to put down believers in Yeshua. Why is that?

"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters." Matthew 12:30

I did not "identify 'HaSatan' in" you. So, you have lied again.

When you tell someone they are "satan's mouthpiece" that's identifying HaSatan.

BTW.....what in the world are you doing capitalizing satan like he is worthy of such? You do know our Lord crushed his head, don't you?

Then why are you giving him such a hold in your life?

Stop using God's word to promote your evil teachings. Stop it. We are washed, sanctified, and justified and only await the redemption of our body.

Evil is of HaSatan. Yeshua's Words aren't evil. You want me to stop using God's Word against your beliefs?

1 Corinthians 6:11KJV
And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Yes, we are! Baruch HaShem! But just like you say below (how convenient, thank you) obedience to the Ruach is key to remaining in Yeshua.

So, if you can't make the same claim, it's not my fault but your failure to obey the Gospel

Ah, but I do make the claim and you don't like the fact that obedience is called for yet here you are stating obedience is a requirement. Interesting.

and enter into eternal life.

You ain't dead yet and neither am I.

Not yet set apart?

That's interesting, I never stated that. Of course we are set apart. But what does Yeshua state?..."If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned." John 15:6

Not yet sealed unto the day of redemption?

Ooo, more "unto's!" Just gotta love 'em! Supra...John 15:6

Not yet seated with Christ in heavenly places?

Supra. John 15:6

That's too bad, because I am.

You ain't dead yet, Gdaz. Remain in Him and you will have all you wish. John 15:7 "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."

And the "sin of arrogance"? And you are the judge of that particular "sin"? You claim to be able to see into my heart, do you? I judge what comes out of your mouth, and the last thing I care about is pretending to know what is in your heart. I don't even care about your behaviour.....I know quite well that whitewash of yours covers something unpleasant.

I do not claim to know the secrets of your heart. Never have. If you have a problem with Yeshua's Words take it up with Him.

Again you yank verses out of context and twist them to your own destruction.

Kinda tough to be destroyed when one is in Yeshua. You want me to agree with your doctrine. I'm sorry, I just can't considering Yeshua's Words.

You have not obeyed the Gospel which is why you still seek to establish your own righteousness....despite your claims to the contrary. You still don't understand what was accomplished on the cross and the resurrection.

No one can establish their own righteousness. I've stated this repeatedly. You keep talking about obedience on one hand and on the other you condemn it. I think it's you who don't understand.

IMJerusha

John 5:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

:think: Yes, i believe Christ, I dont think He was lying there. Past tense also so it has to happen when He says it does, when we believe.

I have never stated that Yeshua or John were lying. I simply look at everything that Yeshua said. You can not deny what Yeshua stated in John 15 or to John in His Revelation.

IMJerusha

There certainly is a "wrong side of the cross", and those who seek to be justified by the law are on the wrong side. Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for all who believe. You don't have the faintest idea what that means, and have not submitted to the righteousness of God through faith. As long as you go about trying to establish your own righteousness.....and you do, you have not yet entered into eternal life. Were you already seated with Christ in heavenly places, you would not be insisting we can be "cut off" or stop "abiding" in Him. You are a witness against yourself, and you don't even realize it.

You're like a broken record. I have never stated that we can be justified by the Law. Being seated with Yeshua in heavenly places doesn't mean what you want it to mean. I'm not insisting we can be "cut off," those are EXACTLY Yeshua's Words. Sorry if you don't like them.

glorydaz

"If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:6-8

Yes, there are those who claim many things, but walk in darkness. Those who do not have the TRUTH (Jesus Christ) in them. That isn't me, so quite quoting verses that don't pertain to me. You have a real problem knowing which verses are written to us, don't you? Those are great verses, but you have to understand who they are written to and why before you go flinging them out at someone like slings and arrows. :nono:

Those IN CHRIST are children of the light....of the day.

1 Thessalonians 5:5
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.​

You are exactly like God's unTruth. You have a mouth but no ears to hear. John tells you that he who commits sin is of the devil. He also tells you that those born of God do not sin and cannot sin. So, you throw out the many verses to keep the one. Shame on you. :nono:

And you enjoy that so much. It's not hard for you to put down believers in Yeshua. Why is that?

Unlike you, I recognize the members of the body and don't assume all who SAY they walk in the light are actually in the light.

"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters." Matthew 12:30

Those who preach salvation can be lost are against Him. :duh:

When you tell someone they are "satan's mouthpiece" that's identifying HaSatan.

When you preach salvation can be lost, you are preaching the devil's message.

Then why are you giving him such a hold in your life?

False accuser.

Evil is of HaSatan. Yeshua's Words aren't evil. You want me to stop using God's Word against your beliefs?

I want you to stop preaching error and calling it truth.

Yes, we are! Baruch HaShem! But just like you say below (how convenient, thank you) obedience to the Ruach is key to remaining in Yeshua.

Obedience to the Gospel is believing unto salvation. Can't you read? Why is it you and God's untruth can't read? Did you go to the same school by any chance. :think:

Ah, but I do make the claim and you don't like the fact that obedience is called for yet here you are stating obedience is a requirement. Interesting.

Obedience to the Gospel....believing unto righteousness....the obedience of faith. That's what's "called for". We are justified by the OBEDIENCE of ONE. That ONE is the Lord Jesus Christ....not you....not me....not anyone but the Lord Jesus Christ. Which is why He gets all the glory and YOU get none.

You ain't dead yet and neither am I.

I am dead and my life is hid with Christ in God. Col. 3:3KJV

In fact, I was crucified with Christ and was raised into LIFE....currently seated with Christ in the heavenlies. You can speak for yourself all you want, but you cannot speak for me. I merely wait the redemption of my body.

That's interesting, I never stated that. Of course we are set apart. But what does Yeshua state?..."If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned." John 15:6

Once again, He was talking to the remaining eleven disciples (Judas was cut off), and the Comforter had not yet come because our Lord had not yet risen. You rest on a text that was not even written to you. That's because you remain on the wrong side of the cross. :nono:

Ooo, more "unto's!" Just gotta love 'em! Supra...John 15:6

The Comforter has come.

Supra. John 15:6

The Comforter has come.

You ain't dead yet, Gdaz. Remain in Him and you will have all you wish. John 15:7 "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."

The Comforter has come.

Kinda tough to be destroyed when one is in Yeshua. You want me to agree with your doctrine. I'm sorry, I just can't considering Yeshua's Words.

Yet you claim it's up to you whether you "remain in" Yeshua. Proving, you have not yet been created IN Christ Jesus....a new creature.

No one can establish their own righteousness. I've stated this repeatedly. You keep talking about obedience on one hand and on the other you condemn it. I think it's you who don't understand.

The obedience of faith ....the obedience of the Gospel is what you don't understand. But, you don't listen any better than God's untruth does, so I expect nothing from you in the future. Ditch the pride and unplug your ears.....take on a teachable attitude....or remain blind and ignorant .....the blind trying to lead the blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.