Spiritually DEAF!!

Letsargue

Your're unable to have a normal discussion with your fellow
human beings. They put you in that mental institution for a
reason! You most likely should still be there?

Because there IS A Cursed FOOL that will Never Leave Me Alone - And He Is YOU!!!

And There is nothing that TOL Will Ever do to stop you from Pestering anybody ALL THE TIME, But You just go ahead and WAIST SPACE AND TIME!!

((( That's How You have SOOO Many POSTS )))!! - There's nothing in any of them but your GARBAGE, NOTHING But Harassment, and Trolling, and Name calling, and Disrupting!! - But TOL allows YOU to do all that and Banns anyone else for doing ANYTHING, Even if it not that wrong!!! -- ((( JUSTACE )))!!!

Paul -- 092914

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Because there IS A Cursed FOOL that will Never Leave Me Alone - And He Is YOU!!!

And There is nothing that TOL Will Ever do to stop you from Pestering anybody ALL THE TIME, But You just go ahead and WAIST SPACE AND TIME!!

((( That's How You have SOOO Many POSTS )))!! - There's nothing in any of them but your GARBAGE, NOTHING But Harassment, and Trolling, and Name calling, and Disrupting!! - But TOL allows YOU to do all that and Banns anyone else for doing ANYTHING, Even if it not that wrong!!! -- ((( JUSTACE )))!!!

Paul -- 092914

Use "Spell check" Paulie, that's what it's there for!

Letsargue

This is how it is Paulie; You're not every bodies 'cup of tea' get it?

I didn't say I was!! - Neither was Jesus!! - I've been saying along that there is no one a Christian SMART GUY!!! - but ~you are, and you act like one don't ~you, Like right NOW!!!!!!!

Paul -- 092914

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paulie, I want you to know I neither hate or dislike you in any way! I'm
really sorry you're insane. Perhaps it's your fault, perhaps not but, I don't
think you're a bad person. Maybe you have your 'lucid moments' where
you're likable/affable I don't know but, I hope so!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I didn't say I was!! - Neither was Jesus!! - I've been saying along that there is no one a Christian SMART GUY!!! - but ~you are, and you act like one don't ~you, Like right NOW!!!!!!!

Paul -- 092914

GM, smart? Perish the thought! Couldn't be further from the truth!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Can you think of any other reason I'M HERE??

Why am I here.?? -- You all just start it. - I'm Here Just for that, But who Cares what GOD SAYS?? -- What to They want Me to Say?? - Something that is Not written in the Mind of GOD???

Ask and it shall be GIVEN, By who, - God, or Satan??

Paul -- 092914

theres something raw about your stuff.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Letsargue,

whoever bothering you, you should put them on ignore.

That's all you can do. Don't continue on bickering with everyone who give you hateful comments.