Women Members ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I did all that 'saved' bit once and realised it was total nonsense.
Tell me about it.
I am of the opinion that when we die we cease to be. There is no evidence whatsoever that any god or afterlife exists.
Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Acts 1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Iamimagined

Tell me about it.Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Acts 1:3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

And? Humans wrote the Bible, and created their idea of a god, imo.

bybee

~?thanks ~again??!!

Did you tell me that, or am I a cursed fool "Again", because some other Fool won't prove me wrong, but like GM, Just SPIT, and TROLLL????? --- (( THANK YOU )) AGAIN!!

Paul -- 092914!!

I agree with much of what you bring forth.
Your logistics are a turnoff.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Tell me about the "saved bit". I'm curious.
And? Humans wrote the Bible,
No, all scripture is given by inspiration of God.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Timothy 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Letsargue

I agree with much of what you bring forth.
Your logistics are a turnoff.

Many were TURNED OFF With Jesus, and they Never Attempted to Prove Him Wrong about the OLD Law;;;;; So they Killed HIM, How EASY That IS!!! Just Follow the foolish Belief, over the Truth. (( GM )) is a perfect example today HERE, Soo TOL lets Him continue until he gets many BANNED for ~~~~good?? - or for BAD???? - What does the LAW SAY??

Paul -- 092914

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
my pastor is a female.

All those female things had to do with the culture back then. Back then men wouldn't let them be educated and their bickering wasn't related to religion so men told them to be quiet.
Today, over time, women are educated so thats different now than it used to be.

LA, you need a new update.

Last edited:

Letsargue

my pastor is a female.

All those female things had to do with the culture back then. Back then men wouldn't let them be educated and their bickering wasn't related to religion so men told them to be quiet. We still see that in extreme fake Islam.
Today, over time, women are educated so thats different now than it used to be.

LA, you need a new update.

World education has only the "World" to do with God, not the Learning of HIM.

If you do the reading, you'll see that most nations were even killing people / Children for their sacrifices, way before the old Law. Man has been doing many of the things that God finally brought into His existence for His reasons, not the World's.

Read how people away Back Burnt their Children, ( And God then God tested His children with Fire, Not brush fire, God Calls His fire, -"the Fire of Truth", Still God put His children through His Fire - ALSO!!

Paul -- 092914

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
World education has only the "World" to do with God, not the Learning of HIM.

If you do the reading, you'll see that most nations were even killing people / Children for their sacrifices, way before the old Law. Man has been doing many of the things that God finally brought into His existence for His reasons, not the World's.

Read how people away Back Burnt their Children, ( And God then God tested His children with Fire, Not brush fire, God Calls His fire, -"the Fire of Truth", Still God put His children through His Fire - ALSO!!

Paul -- 092914

I did not like the burning of an woman in africa on youtube. it was a small fire and took a while. I don't need to see anymore. Its not always about gory stuff.

Women can learn a good bit about sharing the gospel.

Letsargue

I did not like the burning of an woman in africa on youtube. it was a small fire and took a while. I don't need to see anymore. Its not always about gory stuff.

Women can learn a good bit about sharing the gospel.

How well Do You and others ( Believe God )?? ( Can you believe what God says )?? - The Following will Only make a Nonbeliever angry at the one who shows what Gad say to Them Also!!

( 1Corinthians 13:4 KJV ) -- 34- "( Let your women keep silence in the churches ): ( for it is not permitted unto them to speak ); but ( they are commanded to be under obedience, (( as also )) saith the law ).
35- And ( if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: ) ( for it is a shame for women to speak in the church )". --//---

It's Just That SIMPLE, Believe it or Not!!

Paul -- 092914

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
How well Do You and others ( Believe God )?? ( Can you believe what God says )?? - The Following will Only make a Nonbeliever angry at the one who shows what Gad say to Them Also!!

( 1Corinthians 13:4 KJV ) -- 34- "( Let your women keep silence in the churches ): ( for it is not permitted unto them to speak ); but ( they are commanded to be under obedience, (( as also )) saith the law ).
35- And ( if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: ) ( for it is a shame for women to speak in the church )". --//---

It's Just That SIMPLE, Believe it or Not!!

Paul -- 092914

I believe God moved the hands of the writers exactly what He wanted to say.

you are outdated. That was toward women of that time, not now.

But I've already said that.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
NOW!! - "I don't care" who can or cannot read this!! - It's only your choice anyhow!! - Make some excuse as Usual!! --- Take it OR Leave IT!!

The Following IS "PROOF" That there IS NO Women IN the Church / the Body of Christ!! - Only IN The Family, or "HOUSE" of the Husband!!! -- The Woman cannot be Married to a Man AND Christ at the Same time. The Woman IS Married to Her Husband, AND The Man IS Married to the "Body of Christ", Christ's BRIDE and WIFE, and Christ is the Head of the Body His Wife!!
(( It's Not Me saying it )), -- GOD IS SAYING IT; SO You ALL CURSE God for "DOING IT"!!!

PROOF:

:blabla::blabla::blabla:
Good, you do not care, yet I think you do care and are thinking along the train if thought, " if x is not beneath me, who is?"
What you are attempting is to use scripture for your own motive to amend feelings of lack.

Your proof is baloney.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The Woman cannot be Married to a Man AND Christ at the Same time. The Woman IS Married to Her Husband, AND The Man IS Married to the "Body of Christ"

Contradictory, if a woman cannot be married to her husband and Christ at the same time, then a man can't either.

musterion

Contradictory, if a woman cannot be married to her husband and Christ at the same time, then a man can't either.

post-28288-1402138005.gif

kane-clap.gif

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Bride of Christ or the Lamb's wife? The Body of Christ is neither. Silly thread...

Iamimagined

One of my daughters in an Anglican Priest and a jolly good job she does too, as good as any bloke, if not better. Fortunately she isn't a Biblical literalist and has a sensible approach to her faith.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
NOW!! - "I don't care" who can or cannot read this!! - It's only your choice anyhow!! - Make some excuse as Usual!! --- Take it OR Leave IT!!

The Following IS "PROOF" That there IS NO Women IN the Church / the Body of Christ!! - Only IN The Family, or "HOUSE" of the Husband!!! -- The Woman cannot be Married to a Man AND Christ at the Same time. The Woman IS Married to Her Husband, AND The Man IS Married to the "Body of Christ", Christ's BRIDE and WIFE, and Christ is the Head of the Body His Wife!!
(( It's Not Me saying it )), -- GOD IS SAYING IT; SO You ALL CURSE God for "DOING IT"!!!

PROOF:
(( The only Three times )) GOD has Ever spoken directly - To The Woman Himself, without an Angel or other!! AND The Commandment in All Three are the SAME!!
( Genius 3:16 KJV ) -- ( To the woman ) - "Thy desire shall be to thy husband, (( And ( HE ) shall (( "RULE" )) over thee ))". --//---

( Ephesians 5:22-24 KJV ) -- 22- "( Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, - "AS" - Unto the Lord ).
23- ( For ) ( the Husband IS the Head of the wife ), ( Even AS Christ is the Head of the Church ): and He is the saviour of the Body.
24- "THEREFORE" AS the Church IS subject unto Christ, "SO" let the Wives be to their own Husbands IN (( EVERY THING ))". --//---

( 1 Peter 3:1-4 KJV ) -- :1- "Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the "Conversation" of the wives;
2- While they behold your "Chaste Conversation" coupled with fear.
3- Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
4- But (( Let it be the "HIDDEN MAN" of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of ( A meek and "QUIET" spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price". --//---
The following IS the Beginning of THE Building the CHURCH on The Day of "Pentecost" BY PETER and the Rest of the APOSTLES.
There is not one woman talked to, or mentioned as being a PART OF ( IT ) AT ALL In Any Way in the following.

Every WORD Is Easily Seen - who Peter IS SPEAKING TO; - ( ONLY THE MEN ); - As --- Men, - He, - Him, - Ye Men / THEY, - and the LIKE. - ( Sure!, You will ONLY Take what YOU WANT TO TAKE!!

PROOF: -- Find A Woman being referred TOO!!
(( Acts 2:23 KJV )) -- 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2- And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3- And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4- And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
5- And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
6- Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
7- And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
8- And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
9- Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
10- Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
11- Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
12- And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?
13- Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.
14- But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
15- For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
16- But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17- And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18- And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19- And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20- The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
21- And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
22- Ye MEN of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
23- Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
24- Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
25- For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26- Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27- Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
28- Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
29- Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
30- Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
31- He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
32- This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
33- Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
34- For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
35- Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
36- Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified , both Lord and Christ.
37- Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38- Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39- For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
41- Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
42- And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers". --//-----

NOW, - You Probably "DIDN'T" Take the ~time to read GOD!! - Most of You are TOO Busy and SMART!!
But if you did!! - Show Us ALL just One Word in that that is to the Woman and her Part in the "Founding", / Her Name "FOUND" in the Book of Life, - or the LORD'S Church. -- JUST ONE!!! - If there IS Not One, then there Is no women members of the Lord's Church - BUT The Woman ( IS ) THE Body of Her Husband, and HOUSE. --- ( Prove it WRONG )!!!

Paul -- 092914

How about them Cubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.