Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Liberty

(Being that Jr. is on record for not only approving of homosexuality being legal, but incest and all recreational drugs, it's pretty obvious that this 19 year old who has lived at home his entire life in a supposed Christian environment, is an anarchist in the First Degree).

I don't live at home ATM. But, I fail to see what my personal life has to do with any of this. My family knows what I believe. Amazingly, I have never been excommunicated from my church. Then again, you probably don't think Calvinists are Christians anyway:plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...Heck, theoretically a liberal could support legalization of all of those things as well...

As I've said before Jr.: That's the problem with you Libertarians, your lives revolve around theory. You're oblivious to the pain, misery and death that your secular humanist policies bring to your fellow human beings*.

*When I refer to the Jr. Libertarian as a human being, I'm using the term very loosely.

Christian Liberty

As I've said before Jr.: That's the problem with you Libertarians, your lives revolve around theory. You're oblivious to the pain, misery and death that your secular humanist policies bring to your fellow human beings*.

*When I refer to the Jr. Libertarian as a human being, I'm using the term very loosely.

I'm not a secular humanist. And whatever your views of libertarian theory, I don't see how my latest statement had anything to do with your accusations against me at all. Actually, it wasn't. But, you knew that.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm not a secular humanist. And whatever your views of libertarian theory, I don't see how my latest statement had anything to do with your accusations against me at all. Actually, it wasn't. But, you knew that.

Uh huh.

I asked you a a couple of pages back what was it in your life that caused you, the supposed son of a Christian minister, someone that was blessed to grow up with Holy Scripture being a main staple in your life, to identify with a bunch of atheist moral degenerates that are the core of the Libertarian movement.

Your response started off with something like "Do you really want to know?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4057349&postcount=2265

Yes, I would really like to know as I'm sure many others following this thread would as well.

GFR7

Quote:

Uh huh.

I asked you a a couple of pages back what was it in your life that caused you, the supposed son of a Christian minister, someone that was blessed to grow up with Holy Scripture being a main staple in your life, to identify with a bunch of atheist moral degenerates that are the core of the Libertarian movement.

Yes, I would really like to know as I'm sure many others following this thread would as well.
If I may interject, his intelligence would demand that he go through phases of intellectual exploration. Respect him and leave him alone. He sounds nothing like a moral degenerate, in any way, shape, or form. His past, whatever its problems, have stood him in good stead. He is an asset to this forum, and I consider him my intellectual superior. So leave off with harassing him.

Christian Liberty

Quote:

Uh huh.

Fair enough. You aren't going to like the answer. I'll start a new thread and leave a link here when I am done.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fair enough. You aren't going to like the answer. I'll start a new thread and leave a link here when I am done.

Keep in mind that many of this threads followers aren't TOL'ers Jr. Feel free to copy and paste your response here when you get a free moment (i.e. when you don't have your face buried in a Loony Rockwell article).

Last edited:

Christian Liberty

I really don't even know why I bothered to answer aCW's question. Oh well... It wasn't my most intellectual defense of libertarianism but it does the job at least. Whatever. I'm not going to spend any more time on it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I really don't even know why I bothered to answer aCW's question. Oh well... It wasn't my most intellectual defense of libertarianism but it does the job at least. Whatever. I'm not going to spend any more time on it.

"...intellectual defense of libertarianism"...if there was ever an oxymoronic term...

GFR7

Being that GayForReal7 hasn't been the center of attention for the past 3 minutes, and is ready to explode because of it, he must "interject".
Right. Please, please, please focus on ME - it makes me feel SO important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need a fundamentalist Christian to notice me. I will do anything to that end.........

GFR7

He should be grateful, as you certainly didn't owe him anything - he has been vile and horrendously rude.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He should be grateful, as you certainly didn't owe him anything - he has been vile and horrendously rude.

One of the perpetual myths well-intentioned Christians indulge in is that if we are just nice enough, winsome enough and persuasive enough everybody will love us and eventually will agree with us.

This is a pernicious and fatuous lie. It is a deception forged by the father of lies to induce Christians to be passive, meek and timid instead of bold clarions of truth and true justice.

By believing this lie, we have neutered ourselves in the public arena. Rather than winning others to our side, we have earned only their dismissive contempt. Rather than respecting us, they now feel free to punish us by shutting us up and shutting us down, and sending us off to re-education camps if we won't cooperate...

Bottom line: God has not called us to be nice. He has called us to be good. Nice people never confront evil and error, but good people do. It is the truth that sets men free, and genuine love will drive us to declare the truth no matter the cost. It's time to put on the full armor of God, unsheathe the sword of the Spirit, and go to war.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4025496&postcount=1776

Hopefully the good people of this country will get their act together and legislate righteous laws that will get you and the Jr. Libertarian the help that you both so desperately need before it's too late for both of you as well as our nation.

Christian Liberty

One of the perpetual myths well-intentioned Christians indulge in is that if we are just nice enough, winsome enough and persuasive enough everybody will love us and eventually will agree with us.

This is a pernicious and fatuous lie. It is a deception forged by the father of lies to induce Christians to be passive, meek and timid instead of bold clarions of truth and true justice.

By believing this lie, we have neutered ourselves in the public arena. Rather than winning others to our side, we have earned only their dismissive contempt. Rather than respecting us, they now feel free to punish us by shutting us up and shutting us down, and sending us off to re-education camps if we won't cooperate...

Bottom line: God has not called us to be nice. He has called us to be good. Nice people never confront evil and error, but good people do. It is the truth that sets men free, and genuine love will drive us to declare the truth no matter the cost. It's time to put on the full armor of God, unsheathe the sword of the Spirit, and go to war.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4025496&postcount=1776

Hopefully the good people of this country will get their act together and legislate righteous laws that will get you and the Jr. Libertarian the help that you both so desperately need before it's too late for both of you as well as our nation.

Well, one of the basic rules of moral name-calling is that the name actually be true:

http://www.trinityfoundation.org/journal.php?id=8

In your case, you've lied about us and others many times.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCutlureWarrior

Well, one of the basic rules of moral name-calling is that the name actually be true:

http://www.trinityfoundation.org/journal.php?id=8

In your case, you've lied about us and others many times.

I read your rant in the thread that you started. It didn't answer my question as to why someone who supposedly is the son of a Christian minister and was blessed to grow up with Holy Scripture as a main staple in his life, decided to spit in the face of God and join a ideological and political cult run by a bunch of moral relativist atheists.

Regarding me lying about you and GayForReal7:

One only need read your rants (the most recent one where you both supposedly adhere to the "live and let live" laissez faire ideology) to see how terribly confused and sick you both are.

Christian Liberty

Quote: Originally posted by aCutlureWarrior

I read your rant in the thread that you started. It didn't answer my question as to why someone who supposedly is the son of a Christian minister and was blessed to grow up with Holy Scripture as a main staple in his life, decided to spit in the face of God and join a ideological and political cult run by a bunch of moral relativist atheists.

Regarding me lying about you and GayForReal7:

One only need read your rants (the most recent one where you both supposedly adhere to the "live and let live" laissez faire ideology) to see how terribly confused and sick you both are.

I didn't "Spit in the face of God." I read my Bible regularly, and I taught a Sunday school class back at my home church (and will likely do so again in the future). I am not an atheist, and I think atheism is a false belief that leads to Hell. Again, you're lying about me again.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I didn't "Spit in the face of God."

What do you call it when you back an ideology which has a political party whose platform and candidates want to legislate things that He abhors?

What do you call it when you want to legislate things that destroy peoples lives, their families, communities and an entire nation that was once blessed by Him?

I read my Bible regularly, and I taught a Sunday school class back at my home church (and will likely do so again in the future). I am not an atheist, and I think atheism is a false belief that leads to Hell. Again, you're lying about me again.

Get a new Bible and have someone explain to you what the contents inside mean.

You don't know how much it hurts me as a Christian to not be able to help you and GayForReal7. I just want to wrap you both up in a nice snug straightjacket and take you someplace where you can get some help.

Back tomorrow to talk about GayForReal7's gifs (creepy man, creepy).

Christian Liberty

What do you call it when you back an ideology which has a political party whose platform and candidates want to legislate things that He abhors?

I don't generally support the LP. Its a far cry from what it was when it was first founded. I strongly disagree with the LP stance on abortion and they aren't nearly consistent enough about the NAP either.

I would have voted for Gary Johnson in 2012 if I could have. But he wasn't nearly my ideal candidate. Ron Paul was much closer, not perfect, but a SIGNIFICANT improvement over the status quo.

What do you call it when you want to legislate things that destroy peoples lives, their families, communities and an entire nation that was once blessed by Him?

We don't want to do anything of the sort. We want to DECRIMINALIZE actions which have no actual victims because indirect harm is not something that should be controlled with violent force. To paraphrase Walter Williams: "Freedom is tolerating even peaceful behaviors we find abhorrent."

Get a new Bible and have someone explain to you what the contents inside mean.

What's wrong with the Bible I have?
You don't know how much it hurts me as a Christian to not be able to help you and GayForReal7. I just want to wrap you both up in a nice snug straightjacket and take you someplace where you can get some help.

Haven't you already stated that you want me to be executed?

lol. I don't really take you that seriously. You don't have a clue how to actually debate these issues. That's how you can "help me", through intelligent persuasive tactics, if you are capable.

GFR7

Not only does aCw not help, he actually forces people - through his name calling and most vile, sexual, and utterly false accusations - to withdraw further from issues in which they might have had points of agreement with him, and to even begin to sympathize with the opposing side.

He is a Christian's nightmare : So obnoxious in his technique that he turns people away from Christianity. Most forums would have banned him early on. Never before in my life have I been accused of being a liar, a fabricator, a truck stop prostitute, an extreme pervert, a child molestor, a disease-ridden masochist, a fraud, and a stalker.

You are correct: If he really wanted to "help", he would debate in earnest.
Instead, he says we need straight-jackets (but he is speaking of himself).

CL, you answered the question, but it has fallen on deaf ears. Don't waste further time on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.