Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nang said:
I am totally bewildered by homosexuality. It is utterly foreign to me.As a nurse I know that science tells us that approximately 9 to 15 per cent of people are born with a homosexual orientation. It may be a chemical or hormonal imbalance. I don't know.
I do not presume to judge another person. That rests in the hand of God. I will be kind and respectful of any person with whom I come into contact. I would hope that they would have the decency to keep their sexual mores to themselves. It is in this stance that I am right.

This reply from an honest and respresentative woman of American Christianity, reveals the inroads and horrors of the homosexual agenda within our societal minds, hearts, and wills.

Bybee admits to being moral and not understanding of this perversion, but she has been brainwashed to believe she must be tolerant of what she cannot explain . . . despite her natural moral inclinations.

Her only hope, is that those who are immoral, will not flaunt their wickedness and ugliness in her face, so that she can continue to be "tolerant" and non-judgmental.

But they will not do so.

Wicked and perverted human beings will only grow more and more invasive and in our face, due to Christian silence and hopes to avoid confronting their evil acts.

I am not a reconstructionist nor a domionist, but I am a moralist, and I refuse to condone Sodom and Gomorrah.

Homosexuals act the way they do because they are reprobates and discarded from God's favor. Christians must accept this judgment from God upon them, and oppose any government actions to protect them.

If we do not, they will corrupt and taint our children and grandchildren, to the point that our offspring will suffer the same judgments from God.

It is the sin of omission for Christians to not speak up and oppose moral perversion of every sort. For if the salt of this earth loses its savor, all the meat of mankind will rot.

Nang

Yeah, yeah, I know, this post is several days old. Too bad! It's just too good not to recognize.

Brilliant Nang! :up:

bybee

Yeah, yeah, I know, this post is several days old. Too bad! It's just too good not to recognize.

Brilliant Nang! :up:

Well then! I guess I had better go out and start killing homosexuals. Of course I'll have to kill divorcees also! You people make me sick!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well then! I guess I had better go out and start killing homosexuals. Of course I'll have to kill divorcees also! You people make me sick!

Why would you want to do that, bybee? :AMR:

That's called murder and since when has anybody around here ever supported that? :confused:

bybee

Why would you want to do that, bybee? :AMR:

That's called murder and since when has anybody around here ever supported that? :confused:

Please don't simper at me! Of course I would not want to do that.
God will take care of Judgment. I am to be an example as best I can of His love.

bybee

Don't forget sabbath breakers, too!

Thank God you have the great physician to turn to. :)

Amen. And thanks be to God that not all Christians presume to dictate behavior to all other Christians.
I do not support nor condone sin.
I can spend my time telling others that by my standards they are going to Hell. I've done that and alienated people rather than causing them to stop and listen.
When I have been kind and helpful people have responded positively.
Sometimes the best one can do is plant a seed and leave the rest in the hand of God.
I agree that there are times and situations in which one must stand up and be counted to fight the good fight. I have done that and I continue to do that.

elohiym

but you are suggesting that many others here would

Several people on TOL want the death penalty for homosexuality, and that is what she is suggesting, what is self-evident. You've been here for years and you don't know this?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please don't simper at me! Of course I would not want to do that.

No, of course you wouldn't. But if you are going to simper, suggesting that you guess you'd better go out and start killing homosexuals and divorcees, don't be surprised if you get the same in response to such statements.
bybee said:
God will take care of Judgment.

Yes, and part of that is in pointing out times when it should be done by us.

John 7:24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

Luke 7:43 Simon answered and said, “I suppose the one whom he forgave more.” And He said to him, "You have judged rightly."

Luke 12:56 “Yes, and why, even of yourselves, do you not judge what is right?"

1 Cor 6:3 "Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?"

Ephesians 5:11 "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them."

Proverbs 24:25 "But those who rebuke the wicked will have delight, and a good blessing will come upon them."

Proverbs 27:5 "Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed."

Ezekial 3:18 "When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand."

bybee said:
I am to be an example as best I can of His love.

:up:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Yes, it is a good post, yet why go into a heated argument over what someone thinks, or agrees? It really is not all that big of deal, knowing the nature of y'all.

I wonder who we do not have more discussions on the women's threads? I believe there is more opportunity to find the actual meaning there.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'd have to say that was pretty sharp post by Nang.

Bybee, the point is we don't go out killing the reprobates ourselves. But we shouldn't tolerate putting legislation in place that enables them in their perversion either. America has turned into a country of enablers when it comes to sexual sin. We should go back to the days where we have laws that deal with perverted behavior. Note I said behavior not tendencies.