The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

freelight;4010378]We could say that truth is not 'literal', but only literally depicted :) Reality is prior to words, thoughts, concepts. It is the very heart of the Self...The inherent truth that is being....The light innate within consciousness. Nothing exists outside of consciousness but the unknowable. All else is in the domain of light in-formation.....which is space-time creation. All else is relative, but The One is Absolute. Relating includes the dual play of light, movement, perception....where any relativity exists....a knowing 'subject' perceiving objects.

Memory passed down through infected genetics effects the behavioral patterns of each off spring, so what one may perceived as reality are just programmed mental viruses.
So fear, anger, doubt, belief, hope, etc....are just illusions that build mental obstructions, overcoming and mastering thought which creates these obstructions is done by taking no thought, that is hard seeing the modern mind is overloaded with fear pop ups and trojan horses in our inner temple walls.

The system that programmed these viruses is being taken down, the revelation of actuality of each being awakened, replaces the reality barrier.

Explanations fall back to conceptual-frames. See here. The fun is discovering the reality that lies behind the veil of words, but thought structures have their place. Substance and forms......relating.

Yea the phonic wizard trick on the mind is the word maze of sound, cursive writing anyone? how about a spelling spell, etc..

As far as Jesus goes, we relate to him personally, figuratively, conceptually or otherwise ...in whatever essence or form we engage. While his actual physical being is non-present....there is only the figurative, mindal or spiritual means of relating...until/unless he should materialise :)

He/She is materialized in you, me, and crucified and denied thrice in all who hear the call, the conscience twinkle of the eye into beings of light that grasp their immortality.

Peace, Zeke.

Letsargue

But Jesus said to him, "Do not hinder him; for he who is not against you is for you."

Say, - Just wondering, The Bible / Scriptures, - do you all go by them "also", or in part? - I understand thus far - you do to some extent.

Paul, David -- 081515

Letsargue

Giggles :)

Be careful of 'terms'.....they can be tricky.

pj

OOHH MY, this world has NO Idea how "Tricky God is with His information of "Knowledge". It is Full of Mysteries, and Secret things that the carnal mind just Cannot SEE.

Good Night Guys!!

Paul - 081514

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
learning

learning

Say, - Just wondering, The Bible / Scriptures, - do you all go by them "also", or in part? - I understand thus far - you do to some extent.

Paul, David -- 081515

Hi lets,

Have you learned what the UB teaches? Please do that first .....research the thread and resource links. See here, here.

Also UB websites

The first 12 papers are essential.

The papers hold to whatever truths are contained in the scriptures...but provides an expanded, updated, corrected version of such....where needed per the revelators determination.

pj

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi lets,

Have you learned what the UB teaches? Please do that first .....research the thread and resource links. See here, here.

Also UB websites

The papers hold to whatever truths are contained in the scriptures...but provides an expanded, updated, corrected version of such....where needed per the revelators determination.

pj

Yeah, I have.

Only took one time to see what was up.

Caino came out earlier today to spread some litter on the streets of Tol.

But I had to break out the street sweeper and he came runnin' back here.

:eek:

P.S.

I only came by cause the sweeper got full, as this is the designated garbage dump here in the TOL community, it seemed appropriate to empty it here.
(looks like y'all been gettin' a bit giddy since Knight acknowledged yer right to breathe.)

If you wish to see Caino's experience, just click on my statistics, it's on the first page of my posts.

Last edited:

journey

Paul, David -- 081515

No, they have used the urantia papers to replace the Holy Bible. They claim that the urantia papers update, revise, and correct the Holy Bible.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
unity and uniformity........

unity and uniformity........

Hi Guys, I hope you don't mind me placing this.
If there is Any Division of you and any other - So "Called Christian", you must Prove yourself, that You are not Divided from Christ. - Division is from Christ, not from any other lost person. All Lost, are Divided from Christ, and All saved are Not Divided from Christ. There is only one Division, - all the lost from all the saved with Christ!!

(( 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV )) -- 10- "Now I beseech you, brethren, ( by the "Name of our Lord Jesus Christ" ), that ( ye ALL speak the same thing ), and ((( that there be no Divisions among you ))); but ( that ye be perfectly joined together in the (( SAME "MIND" )) and in the same judgment )". --//-----

(( 1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV )) -- 16- "For who hath known the (( MIND of the Lord )), that HE may instruct him? ((( But we have the MIND of Christ ))). --//-----

To be in the same "Mind" is to be IN The "Mind" of Christ!!

The papers have a great deal to say about spiritual unity vs. intellectual uniformity. We are united spiritually in Christ...having one mind "within" the Spirit....yet there may be versatility of interpretation and diversity of experience in the Spirit.

92:7.3 The many religions of Urantia are all good to the extent that they bring man to God and bring the realization of the Father to man. It is a fallacy for any group of religionists to conceive of their creed as The Truth; such attitudes bespeak more of theological arrogance than of certainty of faith. There is not a Urantia religion that could not profitably study and assimilate the best of the truths contained in every other faith, for all contain truth. Religionists would do better to borrow the best in their neighbors’ living spiritual faith rather than to denounce the worst in their lingering superstitions and outworn rituals.

92:7.4 All these religions have arisen as a result of man’s variable intellectual response to his identical spiritual leading. They can never hope to attain a uniformity of creeds, dogmas, and rituals—these are intellectual; but they can, and some day will, realize a unity in true worship of the Father of all, for this is spiritual, and it is forever true, in the spirit all men are equal.

Paper 92 - The later evolution of Religion

There is one true spirit-identity and reality, yet various intellectual perspectives and philosophic interpretations within the one Spirit as it relates to concepts.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
progressive revelation

progressive revelation

No, they have used the urantia papers to replace the Holy Bible. They claim that the urantia papers update, revise, and correct the Holy Bible.

All writings which contain truth have value. Since revelation is progressive, older concepts will be expanded, illuminated and upgraded.

92:4.1 Revelation is evolutionary but always progressive. Down through the ages of a world’s history, the revelations of religion are ever-expanding and successively more enlightening. It is the mission of revelation to sort and censor the successive religions of evolution. But if revelation is to exalt and upstep the religions of evolution, then must such divine visitations portray teachings which are not too far removed from the thought and reactions of the age in which they are presented. Thus must and does revelation always keep in touch with evolution. Always must the religion of revelation be limited by man’s capacity of receptivity.

pj

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Go back and review my posts.....they stand.

I have. No, they don't. As always, this is your bare assertion.

You don't have ANY apologetics for ANY content of ANYTHING you have ever posted or linked or alluded to.

It's just the same diatribe of your opinion that content is valid. You have NO means of proof.

That's your modus operandi. Inundate with information from varied sources, declared as fact with NO means of support or defense for content beyond the simple act of you saying it.

Nothing.

Provide your proofs per my statements beyond assertion, belief, opinion and personal preference. Is that possible? If you make a truth or falsehood claim....how can it be proved? Specify what is false besides a sweeping blanket statement or assumption to support your view. Show what is false on the papers commentary on God's nature, character and attributes. How about start there? The first 3 papers cover this here.

Let all readers of the first 3 papers honestly evaluate their content. The subject of God is the most essential/fundamental subject upon which all else rests. Is what is revealed true?

pj

Readers don't get to evaluate anything. There must be some means of apologetics.

And you then flip the script and demand what you can't, don't, and haven't ever provided. You have no proof of ANYTHING beyond assertion, belief, opinion, and personal preference.

Nothing but inequity and double standards.

Same song.... Millionth verse. You're an utter and complete fraud and prevaricator. And you purposely avoid and evade the fact that you have no apologetics for your sources and opinions, yet demand proofs from others.

You demand to be able to post prolific and constant bare assertions that you declare "to stand", and then dare anyone to prove wrong or error.

The burden of proof is upon YOU. Prove that all your posts' content stands. Provide the proof via extensive apologetics instead of bare assertion, opinion, and personal preference.

Your goofy pants are burning.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
If there is something in the first 12 papers that you want discuss have at it, but the UB doesn't derive it's authority from the current bible book list any more than Jesus derived his authority from the OT scripture, or John etc.

Forget the discussion of content. It's fictional until you provide apologetics that substantiate its veracity beyond your bare assertions, presumptions, and declarations.

The UB has NO authority. It's fiction. A novel. You have no valid defense of its authenticity or accuracy. All you have is your own opinion and personal preference without ANY form of apologetics.

Content is irrelevant unless there's apologetics in place to validate the UB.

Letsargue

Hi lets,

Also UB websites

pj

No, -- not yet, I've never heard of it until I run across that ( "Kind" and "Loving" church - the other day with FIRE in their ~heart, BUT I will in time.
I know what most of the other "~churches" teach that They came from. - -- I JUST Can't understand the Love the world has, - (( WELL, - Yes I can! )) -- ISIS!!! - Looks like his wife is here.

Paul -- 081614

I've thumb-nailed them now.

Paul -- 081614

Letsargue

Yeah, I have.

Only took one time to see what was up.

Caino came out earlier today to spread some litter on the streets of Tol.

But I had to break out the street sweeper and he came runnin' back here.

:eek:

P.S.

I only came by cause the sweeper got full, as this is the designated garbage dump here in the TOL community, it seemed appropriate to empty it here.
(looks like y'all been gettin' a bit giddy since Knight acknowledged yer right to breathe.)

If you wish to see Caino's experience, just click on my statistics, it's on the first page of my posts.

That sounds (( "honest"? )), and ~good~~.

Paul, David -- 081614

Letsargue

OOOHHH --- Wait a Minute, -- You're "Against" them in blood!!, not Love!! - I'll trust their own - self portrait. - (( ~Honesty? - Love???)) - It's still here - and From WHERE I wonder!

Paul, David -- 081614

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
The burden of proof is upon YOU. Prove that all your posts' content stands. Provide the proof via extensive apologetics instead of bare assertion, opinion, and personal preference.

Your goofy pants are burning.
You are funny. Apologetics is nothing more than a defense of a belief system. There are Hindu apologetics, Mormon apologetics and on and on. Your incessant demand is ironic in light of your refusal to even read what has been provided to you in various links.

Letsargue

Forget the discussion of content. It's fictional until you provide apologetics that substantiate its veracity beyond your bare assertions, presumptions, and declarations.

The UB has NO authority. It's fiction. A novel. You have no valid defense of its authenticity or accuracy. All you have is your own opinion and personal preference without ANY form of apologetics.

Content is irrelevant unless there's apologetics in place to validate the UB.

What "~church" do you ( BELONG ) Too? -- What is the "nature" of it, - your "church"?? -- Define "Church" Please. -- ( Just Truth Please ).

Paul, David -- 081614

Letsargue

You are funny. Apologetics is nothing more than a defense of a belief system. There are Hindu apologetics, Mormon apologetics and on and on. Your incessant demand is ironic in light of your refusal to even read what has been provided to you in various links.

That's who they ARE, - YES!!! -- "There is" what their ~love "Means".

Paul - 081614

Status
Not open for further replies.