@alwight:

It just doesn't seem fitting :think:

_76201125_76201121.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Asleep at the wheel" does not explain nor excuse anything. WHY it is that you
fell asleep at the wheel is what I'd like to know.

It is NOT "my" movement and talk about nutcases: You display the classic signs.

And no, he and I have a rapport and he views you as the nutcase. :cigar:

One more time:

Tell us why other institutions such as the military, education, the media, youth mentor groups, the Church, etc. etc. etc. should allow proud and unrepentant homosexuals to partake in those institutions and redefine them, but not the institution of marriage.

GFR7

One more time:

Tell us why other institutions such as the military, education, the media, youth mentor groups, the Church, etc. etc. etc. should allow proud and unrepentant homosexuals to partake in those institutions and redefine them, but not the institution of marriage.
Some of us believe that none of them should. Ask Brian Brown why he focuses on gay marriage more than any of these other : I am sure he could enlighten you.

That you and your kind fell asleep at the wheel bespeaks laziness and apathy.

Good job - not.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
One more time:

Some of us believe that none of them should.

(Sigh, so many schizophrenic personalities, so little memory).

Well, after encountering a certain extremist mindset of a particular poster here -whose explosion terrified me and taught me a lesson - I am now convinced that a gradual counter-educational movement is the answer.

1. There can be LGBTQ taught in schools, but there must be a counter-teaching just as available and just as strong.

2. People have a right to ban reparative therapy, but a counter-movement has a right to promote it and to fight to repeal those bans.

3. Some Christian Churches want to accept gays, but there must be prominent groups who refuse to do so.

4. Media and entertainment can promote gays, but there must be strong media and film venues which are allowed to show the opposing side.

5. Rules to protect minors must be enforced (vis a vis certain displays at Pride displays) without ruling out the parades altogether.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4005852&postcount=1414

Ask Brian Brown why he focuses on gay marriage more than any of these other : I am sure he could enlighten you.

I'm asking you.

That you and your kind fell asleep at the wheel bespeaks laziness and apathy.

Good job - not.

Be afraid, be very afraid when the sleeping giant awakes.

GFR7

Quote:
One more time:

(Sigh, so many schizophrenic personalities, so little memory).

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4005852&postcount=1414

I'm asking you.

Be afraid, be very afraid when the sleeping giant awakes.
  • You just can't get over that post, can you? I was just speaking off the cuff; it's all crap to me now. :chuckle:

• I say the same as Brown: Marriage has a natural supremacy in the order of civilization. In addition, the rest is now water under the bridge.

• I think the idea was to have the "sleeping giant" awaken at a timely moment; oh, say.......mmmmmm....:think:......... maybe 11 years ago, when Lawrence v Texas made sodomy a constitutional right and federally and nationally the law of the land ? ? :wave2: Or maybe when SCOTUS struck down the Defense of Marriage Act in 2013? Your awakening, when it happens, will come too late - and will be anti-climactic. Shame on you for sleeping on the Lord's watch. :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You just can't get over that post, can you? I was just speaking off the cuff; it's all crap to me now. :chuckle:

For once we agree: You're full of it.

I say the same as Brown: Marriage has a natural supremacy in the order of civilization. In addition, the rest is now water under the bridge.

Where does this "natural supremacy" come from?

I think the idea was to have the "sleeping giant" awaken at a timely moment; oh, say.......mmmmmm....:think:......... maybe 11 years ago, when Lawrence v Texas made sodomy a constitutional right and federally and nationally the law of the land ? ? :wave2: Or maybe when SCOTUS struck down the Defense of Marriage Act in 2013? Your awakening, when it happens, will come too late - and will be anti-climactic. Shame on you for sleeping on the Lord's watch. :nono:

Better late than never cupcake.

GFR7

1. yip :chuckle:

2. If you don't know natural law theory, I can't teach it to you now.

3. I have a newsflash for you, sunshine: Too late is never a good thing, sugar. ;)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ote:

1. yip :chuckle:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

2. If you don't know natural law theory, I can't teach it to you now.

Let me give you a hint: He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and issued the death penalty to those that engaged in homosexuality because it was such an abomination.

3. I have a newsflash for you, sunshine: Too late is never a good thing, sugar. ;)

Ah yes, yet another arrogant sodomite who puffs his little disease ridden chest because he knows that his movement is that much closer to the once elsusive golden egg:

Legalized sex with little boys.

Remember this while you're drooling over this months NAMBLA newsletter:

God doesn't lose.

GFR7

ote:

Let me give you a hint: He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and issued the death penalty to those that engaged in homosexuality because it was such an abomination.

Ah yes, yet another arrogant sodomite who puffs his little disease ridden chest because he knows that his movement is that much closer to the once elsusive golden egg:

God doesn't lose.
Uh, yeah. Right. You don't know who you're speaking to.
And God doesn't lose, but whackos like you, do.

TracerBullet

As shown throughout this 3 part thread, it was your fellow sodomites and their allies that pushed the homosexual agenda on America (2% of the population couldn't have done it without allies).
what agenda?

As I've mentioned several times before: had people of faith and others who believe in decency not been asleep at the wheel, this would have never happened.
it's people of decency and faith who strive for equality and oppose bigotry in all its forms

TracerBullet

'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.” Ezekiel 16:49-50

(Detestable things - shiqquts; sheqets; shiqqutsim - a term always applied to idol-worship or to objects connected with idolatry)

God doesn't lose.

You're the only one here obsessed about sex with boys aCW. Maybe you should go seek out some help for that

GFR7

You're the only one here obsessed about sex with boys aCW. Maybe you should go seek out some help for that
He deliberately cultivates an obsessions with disease and pedophilia, and projects it onto others who are completely aloof to it all and have never partaken in any of it.

He will be sorry one day that he has stirred up this obsession within himself, because it will completely engulf him at death, when the heart's treasure proves what he has really been about, as Jesus warns us. At that point he will no longer be able to separate himself from it. He should read the true Christian writer Peter Novak's , The Lost Secret of Death and The Division of Consciousness.

In any case, none of his "asleep at the wheel" campaign has done anything to prevent this water-shed moment:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103683

Last edited:

Heterodoxical

As repulsive as restrictions on interracial marriage are, there's nothing in the US Constitution that prevents a state from having them.

THat said, interracial marriage doesn't fundamentally change the nature of what marriage is. Same sex marriage does.

Regarding "consent", people are actually arrested for consensually engaging in drug use and prostitution. They go to jail. Consenting adults who engage in homosex do not go to jail. The government may not RECOGNIZE their consensual relationship, but they don't prohibit it. Its unfortunate that liberals care more about their government benefits than they do about freedom, but I guess its no surprise.

I don't support laws against gay marriage. But I don't think the government should recognize gay marriage either. Since it isn't marriage.

marriage means conjoined.

Your all wooden door or table top has planks of wood married together.

When you set your cooking to the side to marry... same concept.

The state makes changes in laws all the time to accommodate needs unforseen previously.

It is their right to determine what is a legal marriage.

It doesn't affect the Church's marriage.
It doesn't affect what God blesses.
It changes nothing...

So what is your beef.

Ask your pastor who gave him the right to marry you in the state he lives in....

Go ahead, go ask him.

THEN ask him why he wishes to claim the state doesn't have that right.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
As shown throughout this 3 part thread, it was your fellow sodomites and their allies that pushed the homosexual agenda on America (2% of the population couldn't have done it without allies).

what agenda?

You know, the one that the boogeyman that hides under every homosexuals bed (Paul Cameron) and I made up two weeks ago last Saturday.

As I've mentioned several times before: had people of faith and others who believe in decency not been asleep at the wheel, this would have never happened.

it's people of decency and faith who strive for equality and oppose bigotry in all its forms.

On a side note: I've been meaning to ask you but keep forgetting to do so:

What do you believe causes homosexual desires Traci?

Quote:

'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.” Ezekiel 16:49-50

(Detestable things - shiqquts; sheqets; shiqqutsim - a term always applied to idol-worship or to objects connected with idolatry)

I addressed this topic with your fellow homosexualist WizardofOz in part 2 (Aaron, please come home, we miss you so) :

Ezekiel 16:49-50 declares, "Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me..." The Hebrew word translated "detestable" refers to something that is morally disgusting and is the exact same word used in Leviticus 18:22 that refers to homosexuality as an "abomination." Similarly, Jude 7 declares, "...Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion." So, again, while homosexuality was not the only sin in which the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah indulged, it does appear to be the primary reason for the destruction of the cities.
Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/Sodom-and-Gomorrah.html#ixzz3AktcMDTt

alwight

This may seem like a daft question particularly after all this time aCW but please can you try to explain for me, once again, specifically why it is that whatever two consenting people choose to do together in their private chambers with their "private parts" must be considered either decent or indecent by others not involved, depending on whether the genders involved are opposite or the same?
I am assuming here that all parties know about and practice safe monogamous sex are not paedophiles nor in league with Satan and nor were they molested as children.
I'd appreciate a reasonably definitive, reasoned and courteous answer rather than perhaps the usual glib sarcasm and attempted insults, thanks.

Heterodoxical

This may seem like a daft question particularly after all this time aCW but please can you try to explain for me, once again, specifically why it is that whatever two consenting people choose to do together in their private chambers with their "private parts" must be considered either decent or indecent by others not involved, depending on whether the genders involved are opposite or the same?
I am assuming here that all parties know about and practice safe monogamous sex are not paedophiles nor in league with Satan and nor were they molested as children.
I'd appreciate a reasonably definitive, reasoned and courteous answer rather than perhaps the usual glib sarcasm and attempted insults, thanks.

Co 5:12
For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Reviewing your moral code, I see the following:

1). The number "two".

How did you come up with the number "two" Al and why is it so important?

2). Adults

Why must these people partaking in sex be adults? (it's not fair to all of those "gay youth" out there).

My mistake Al. I see that you said "people" and not adults. Therefore sex between juvenile "people" and adult "people" should be legalized by society, right?

3). Consent

Why is consent so important, who established consent as the new moral code and should anything that involves "consent" be lawful within a society?

4). Monogamy

Why is monogamy so important?

5) People

Homosexual pioneer Frank Kameny didn't think that sex between a human and an animal was wrong, "as long as the animal doesn't mind...and it rarely does", why did you use the word "people" Al?

frank_kameny.jpg

6) Private chambers

Why must sex be done in private Al?

7. Safe

Why must sex be "safe" Al? (it's just not fair to all of those sadomasochists out there).

These are legitimate questions and I hope that you can answer them courteously and without insult.

Last edited:

alwight

Sadly aCW I see that I still can't drag you away from your red herrings and misdirection. Even in the scenario I created where arguably responsible people could have consensual safe sex together and the innocent, diseased and the under age were not involved or molested, and yes it really does happen. You still can't resist poisoning the well.

Perhaps it's because you don't actually have a rational answer to my question say for reasonable and responsible people, gay or straight, who can and do have a healthy sex life without all your snide presuppositions and optional extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.