Tired of being your Doormat

elohiym

Really! :rolleyes: That's why you combined it with my comment regarding witness.

Your guilt doesn't indict me.
Neither does your evil surmising.

Finding a man attractive doesn't mean there are fantasies abounding.

It probably does mean something when you drool.

But as I said, I'm okay with your attraction to hot guys.

You brought it into this thread, not me, and you meant it to demean and belittle. It didn't work.

You sound demeaned and belittled, but that's just your guilt and doubt.

As I said, I'm okay with your attraction to hot guys.

What you call "the horrible tragedy" in a bid to make yourself appear like you care,

More evil surmising. Give it rest.

So, I gather you have a problem with that thread as a whole?

Why would I? :idunno:

Women should be attracted to handsome men.

IMJerusha

Your guilt doesn't indict me.
Neither does your evil surmising.

No your guilt indicts you. I have my own issues with the Lord but at least they don't include setting myself up as a god.

It probably does mean something when you drool.

In the case you cited, it means I was having a good time with other posters enjoying the thread.

But as I said, I'm okay with your attraction to hot guys.

Thanks so much. I'm enjoying being a healthy woman.

You sound demeaned and belittled, but that's just your guilt and doubt.

When you lay a burden on someone that God has lifted, it's a serious thing.

As I said, I'm okay with your attraction to hot guys.

Your repetition becomes me! :)

More evil surmising. Give it rest.

No, I'll give you a broom so you can sweep your faux pas under the rug a little further.

Why would I? :idunno:

Women should be attracted to handsome men.

So glad to see you've changed your mind regarding my witness.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not your doormat, lady.

Use the ignore feature.

Your continuing on giving me neg reps will not stop me from going after your perverted and watering down of Jesus' teachings.

so get over it.

You are obviously working against Jesus by your watering down His teachings and worldly faith.

elohiym

See other thread.

You mean the thread where Meshak-- the person who rejects the sabbath you claim to keep, who rejects the dietary laws you claim to keep--is arguing against married Christians engaging in anal sex?

No. You state here what scriptures I disregard, and then produce a quote of me claiming I disregard them. Note all the scriptures Meshak disregards as you search in vain to falsely accuse me.

elohiym

No your guilt indicts you. I have my own issues with the Lord but at least they don't include setting myself up as a god.

You just falsely accused me of a death penalty offense.

In the case you cited, it means I was having a good time with other posters enjoying the thread.

Yeah. Guys drool, too. We know what that means.

When you lay a burden on someone that God has lifted, it's a serious thing.

Then you should stop doing that to me.

Your repetition becomes me! :)

It's necessary when false accusers refuse to accept your words.

So glad to see you've changed your mind regarding my witness.

No. Your witness is poor, dear. Very poor.

IMJerusha

You just falsely accused me of a death penalty offense.

That's what calling yourself a god will get you. What I believe I have done is tried to get you to see that your interpretation of elohiym is not what you think it is. If you don't want to accept that, that's your choice. You can keep neg repping me til the cows come home. It won't change anything.

Yeah. Guys drool, too. We know what that means.

You're healthy?

Then you should stop doing that to me.

Oh? You think that humility isn't called for by God? You think that calling ourselves gods is acceptable to God? It's not.

It's necessary when false accusers refuse to accept your words.

Advising you that you can not live up to the name you have chosen is not accusation. It's the truth. You've taken a bit of Scripture and misinterpreted it.

No. Your witness is poor, dear. Very poor.
I don't believe I have done anything other than point out obedience and submission to God and refute your attempts to demean me. That's not a poor witness.

elohiym

Advising you that you can not live up to the name you have chosen is not accusation. It's the truth.

You are the tempter.

Matthew 4:3 And the tempter came and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.

genuineoriginal

You mean the thread where Meshak-- the person who rejects the sabbath you claim to keep, who rejects the dietary laws you claim to keep--is arguing against married Christians engaging in anal sex?

No. You state here what scriptures I disregard, and then produce a quote of me claiming I disregard them. Note all the scriptures Meshak disregards as you search in vain to falsely accuse me.
see other thread

IMJerusha

You are the tempter.

Matthew 4:3 And the tempter came and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.

I am a Christian who reads and studies God's Word with her husband and son. I love the Lord, my God and I do my best to love my neighbor as myself. I take my faith very seriously so, no, I'm not HaSatan. Sorry to disappoint you.

IMJerusha

Peter was a "Christian," too, but Jesus called him satan when he acted like satan. You have acted like satan on this thread.

Conviction is a terrible thing and I can say with a clear conscience that I'm not feeling it as regards calling ourselves gods. You are, however, more than welcome to change your name to something more appropriate if you feel so inclined. If not, so be it. :idunno: I do agree with you on one point... you're nobody's doormat. You aren't supposed to be so why you posted yourself as that I do not understand. I don't know what you're so bent out of shape about. You yourself posted that others have contacted you with similar concern. Have you ever heard the rowboat joke?

BTW, Yeshua did not call Peter HaSatan. He called HaSatan HaSatan. There's a difference.

elohiym

elohiym

Getting your threads kind of mixed up, aren'tcha?

You don't remember complaining on this thread that I allegedly thought your drooling over other men was a bad witness even though I didn't say that. You went on about it in spite of my denials. Then you went like a child to the other thread and tried to mix it into that discussion (right, hypocrite?). Several times I told you that I don't care if you drool over attractive men, but you wanted to keep poking. Then a Christian woman basically tells you it's a bad witness and you don't seem to care. Who can take you seriously?

IMJerusha

You don't remember complaining on this thread that I allegedly thought your drooling over other men was a bad witness even though I didn't say that. You went on about it in spite of my denials. Then you went like a child to the other thread and tried to mix it into that discussion (right, hypocrite?). Several times I told you that I don't care if you drool over attractive men, but you wanted to keep poking. Then a Christian woman basically tells you it's a bad witness and you don't seem to care. Who can take you seriously?

Oh I remember you denying you posted this:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4011141&postcount=116

Yeshua takes me seriously and I take Him seriously. His point in referring to Psalm 82 was to proclaim His Deity, not ours.

When I posted to the other thread, I did not mention you at all. You followed me over there. And CW didn't just condemn me, she condemned every woman who posted to the thread and completely ignored the fact that men posted to it as well, including Brother Psalmist, and had a similar thread about beautiful women. BTW, how do you see Yeshua in a woman who calls people moron, retard, stupid, idiot, and what ever other disparaging word she can muster?