The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The Trinity..............

The Trinity..............

I don't get it. What do you mean by paradise trinity? Jesus never mentioned trinity.

Hi meshak,

I know you are primarily a 'Unitarian', and reject the 'Trinity' concept believed in by traditional-orthodox Christianity. The UB reveals a higher cosmic conception of the Trinity, that Jesus is not a part of, for Jesus belongs to an order of divine Sons known as 'Creator-Sons'.

Adding to what Caino posted,....the 'Paradise Trinity' is a higher conception of an original and eternal 'Godhead' governing all creation. The papers reveal such a concept that transcends the traditional-orthodox Christian concept, showing a more intricate and complex hierarchy of angels and divine Sons. All proceeds from the Universal Father of course, who is the First Source and Center of all that is.

Here is a video-audio of the paper on the 'Paradise Trinity'. It may appear complicated, but if you try to understand it 'conceptually' on an intellectual level, as far as what the papers teach within the greater cosmology of creation.

If you want to just focus on Jesus teaching on the kingdom of heaven, centered on the 'Fatherhood of God & Brotherhood of Man',...you can read Part 4, but for the bigger Universe picture....the papers have to be considered in their entirety, particularly those that relate to Jesus role and status, as Lord and Savior of our world. The 'Christology' and 'soteriology' of the papers is a little different than traditional-orthodox theology.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi meshak,

I know you are primarily a 'Unitarian', and reject the 'Trinity' concept believed in by traditional-orthodox Christianity. The UB reveals a higher cosmic conception of the Trinity, that Jesus is not a part of, for Jesus belongs to an order of divine Sons known as 'Creator-Sons'.

Adding to what Caino posted,....the 'Paradise Trinity' is a higher conception of an original and eternal 'Godhead' governing all creation. The papers reveal such a concept that transcends the traditional-orthodox Christian concept, showing a more intricate and complex hierarchy of angels and divine Sons. All proceeds from the Universal Father of course, who is the First Source and Center of all that is.

Here is a video-audio of the paper on the 'Paradise Trinity'. It may appear complicated, but if you try to understand it 'conceptually' on an intellectual level, as far as what the papers teach within the greater cosmology of creation.

If you want to just focus on Jesus teaching on the kingdom of heaven, centered on the 'Fatherhood of God & Brotherhood of Man',...you can read Part 4, but for the bigger Universe picture....the papers have to be considered in their entirety, particularly those that relate to Jesus role and status, as Lord and Savior of our world. The 'Christology' and 'soteriology' of the papers is a little different than traditional-orthodox theology.

pj

Freelight has started up the madness again!

Letsargue

I just showed you your fruit.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. I take heed of Jesus' word.

Read the Gospel and know what Jesus teaches instead of studying what Paul teaches.

Jesus is the Lord, not Paul.

meshak? -- Are you sure you want to be a part of this Anti-loving bunch that is doing Nothing but destroying their Personal Thread that was "Promised" to Them by Knight???

Paul, David -- 081414

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Well, Knight wanted to know who they were. You're just allowing them to use you to bring themselves to his attention. Cool how that works out, isn't it?

Like it was a mystery or we were hiding??? I started this thread and have been here all along, long before Grossnick developed an obsession for us. :peach:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
(2081.3) 195:8.3 "At the time of this revelation, the prevailing intellectual and philosophical climate of both European and American life is decidedly secular — humanistic. For three hundred years Western thinking has been progressively secularized. Religion has become more and more a nominal influence, largely a ritualistic exercise. The majority of professed Christians of Western civilization are unwittingly actual secularists."

Status
Not open for further replies.