Robin Williams commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

Robin joked about being Episcopalian. He called it Catholic Light: half the religion and half the guilt.

I would have liked to seem him perform in films into his old age. :(

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have *some* compassion for people who commit suicide, however, the support should go to the real victims. Their family and loved ones.

THEY have to live with his choice to abandon them for the rest of their lives.

I understand that but people who commit suicide have no strength left to think about anything or anybody.

While I am sorry that Williams was an unhappy man, life gives us an option to change things. His family has to live with the choice he made for them.

It seems that his wife understood how much suffered.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Robin joked about being Episcopalian. He called it Catholic Light: half the religion and half the guilt.

I would have liked to seem him perform in films into his old age. :(

Why did you change to your old user name, doormat?

Would you reply to my comments please?

thanks.

elohiym

the book doormat nuggest to use food to balance brain chemical.

she has 92% success rate. the book is "potatoes not Prozac".

The solution she offers in the book is to correct an amino acid metabolism problem, right? And by doing that, it's supposed to affect seratonin levels. Simply calling that a "chemical imbalance" seems a bit misleading. Some doctors agree, and the statement of one M.D. confirming that has already been posted.

If the Potatoes Not Prozzac method works for you in place of meds (you still don't know), it follows that an amino acid metabolism problem caused your seratonin imbalance that led to your symptoms. Then you could say that a bad diet caused your depression and God gave you potatoes to cure you instead of saying a "chemical imbalance" caused your depression and God gave you drugs to give you a perception of transient wellness.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The solution she offers in the book is to correct an amino acid metabolism problem, right? And by doing that, it's supposed to effect seratonin levels. Simply calling that a "chemical imbalance" seems a bit misleading. Some doctors agree, and the statement of one M.D. confirming that has already been posted.

If the Potatoes Not Prozzac method works for you in place of meds (you still don't know), it follows that an amino acid metabolism problem caused your seratonin imbalance that led to your symptoms. Then you could say that a bad diet caused your depression and God gave you potatoes to cure you instead of saying a "chemical imbalance" caused your depression and God gave you drugs to give you a perception of transient wellness.

Her book is all about chemical imbalance. Sugar sensitive people are chemical imbalance. It covers all kinds of symptoms. Alcoholics are sugar sensitive too.

elohiym

Her book is all about chemical imbalance. Sugar sensitive people are chemical imbalance. It covers all kinds of symptoms. Alcoholics are sugar sensitive too.

I read the book, as you know.

How exactly did your doctor diagnose the "chemical imbalance?"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I read the book, as you know.

How exactly did your doctor diagnose the "chemical imbalance?"

I diagnosed myself. When I asked my friend about my unreasonable fear, anxiety, overly sensitiveness and crying for no reason, she told me that I might need anti-depressant.

And I found out that people like me are chemical imbalance. It all make sense. And author of "potatoes not Prozac" make perfect sense too.

I have four people in my family chemically imbalance. So I know what its like very well.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't want to brag about four of my family members are brain damaged but that's the fact and that makes me kind of expert on chemical imbalance.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Did anyone else set out that according to the latest reports he also had recently been diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's?

fzappa13

The body converts alcohol into sugar so, when alcoholics quit they quite often start cramming sugar to replace it's absence. The body is accustomed to it at that point.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Chemical imbalance is real and many people are finding deeper about the subject. And many are finding how to balance chemical with the food.

Sozo is lunatic fighting against so many evidence.

He is not doing any favor with his violent comments.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wonder how much that played into the decision.
Battling depression, maybe tempted to fall off the wagon and knowing where that would lead him, sixty three and his movie career in the down cycle, his tv show canceled. Still doing the same sort of shtick that worked brilliantly a few decades ago but was feeling tired to my mind...maybe to his. I don't know. Could be the totality of that and the prospects for all sorts of additional downturns overwhelmed an already troubled soul.

I wish I knew...

Status
Not open for further replies.