Robin Williams commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame

Slower: He goes into his "you are a bully" diatribe, calling most "bullies,"on every thread in which he "participates."

You are talkling like him-he talks like you.

Now, put the bottle of "Geritol" down, pops, and knock it off.

Which word don't you "get?"

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Like every person on the planet since the beginning of creation, ALL people suffer from being depressed. ALL PEOPLE.

And no, I would never take mind altering drugs, nor will I worship at the feet of idols (like almost all of you do), because I believe man over God.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind"

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love."

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest."

"The steadfast of mind Thou wilt keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in Thee"

"Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord"

"The LORD is near to the brokenhearted, And saves those who are crushed in spirit."

"From the end of the earth will I cry unto Thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

"When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Thy consolations delight my soul."

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."

Some of us are unfortunate enough to have a chemical imbalance which is compensated for by prescription medication. I'm happy you are not one of them.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I see, because when it comes to Jesus not being God, Urantia nutjobs, Calvinism, etc., you are the epitome of someone who never calls names, knows anything, or is an unwise guy. Right? You would never consider what you know to be true worthy of being defended, right?

Perhaps I have outgrown this place, because you idiots just sit here for years and years and never learn anything.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sozo,
You never been to hospital? Or take medication? You never took your children to hospital?

You usually skip questions like this and just go into rants. why don't you be a man and answer these question, dude.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sozo,

You are one of the most hypocrite militant and arrogant Christian here.

I know you took your kids to hospital when they were children. And you condemn anyone who does the same about brain malfunction.

Your brain is imbalanced too. Your reasoning is lacking in balanced thinking.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
RW could be one of those refuse to take meds for his depression because he thought he could tough it out.

There are many crazy people acting out because of their chemical imbalance, I believe.

S0ZO

I've already posted 3 articles that debunk all your theories, and I know you are all too lazy to read them, but HERE is another one anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.