Robin Williams commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That statement alone, proves that you have no business in this discussion. You cannot discern the difference between the physical body and the mind. You have no concept or ability to reason the differences between a broken arm and anxiety. You are an idiot, and you use your keyboard to hide your stupidity by never addressing those things you fail to understand. That makes you a troll. Much more of one that anyone who posts about Urantia.

Last edited:

S0ZO

Still NOTHING from you loser turds to defend your false claims. All you have done is spewed out mindless rhetoric, as is typical of every lazy troll. Which is exactly what all of you are.

I have asked for ONE piece of evidence - NOTHING.

You claimed that I'm alone in my beliefs, and then I provided you 4 articles from well respected doctors/authors that debunk your theories, and still - NOTHING.

I showed you what the Bible says about these emotions, and you sat there with your head up your butts - Still NOTHING

You are all a bunch of ignorant trolls - worth NOTHING.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Still NOTHING from you loser turds to defend your false claims. All you have done is spewed out mindless rhetoric, as is typical of every lazy troll. Which is exactly what all of you are.

You claimed that I'm alone in my beliefs, and then I provided you 4 articles from well respected doctors/authors that debunk your theories, and still - NOTHING.

I showed you what the Bible says about these emotions, and you sat there with your head up your butts - Still NOTHING

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by S0ZO View Post

If the meds are sham why do so many people take it? It is working for me.

I am living evidence.

fzappa13

Just because you have never suffered from the malady doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. You have about as much Christian compassion as a rattle snake. When you care enough about someone besides yourself to start listening to them when they try to share their experiences you will be taking your first steps toward Christ's calling.

You are your brother's keeper ... you are not his judge though you daily try ... pun intended.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just because you have never suffered from the malady doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. You have about as much Christian compassion as a rattle snake. When you care enough about someone besides yourself to start listening to them when they try to share their experiences you will be taking your first steps toward Christ's calling.

You are your brother's keeper ... you are not his judge though you daily try ... pun intended.

Good post!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by S0ZO View Post

If the meds are sham why do so many people take it? It is working for me.
I am living evidence.

S0ZO

You have ZERO information about my life or the lives of those I am in contact with on a daily basis. Absolutely ZERO. I NEVER said that depression, fear, anxiety, etc., are not real. In fact, I have affirmed that ALL men suffer from all these things on a regular basis, and some in very severe ways.

This discussion centers on what depression is, not whether or not it exists.

Like, everyone else who can't or won't read, because they are lazy cowards, you have also jumped on the bandwagon, and proven yourself to be just as lazy.

S0ZO

Sozo,

I have been on meds for almost 14 years with no side effect.
You, being here, is a side effect for all of us that we must endure.

Seriously, Robin Williams had nothing on you, when it comes to comic relief. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.