James White to Debate Bob Enyart on Open Theism

Nang

TOL Subscriber
...you are the very thing you accuse other's of being, unteachable.

Good, sound post. :thumb:

Good, sound logic. :thumb:

Good, sound summary. :thumb:

S0ZO's next step will be a cussing flame out, which will further impress his blind followers. :down:

(Don't ask me why, but they think he is brilliant!)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Humans have a spirit. Was Jesus conceived of a human spirit or the Holy Spirit? I'll be waiting as you find a "creed" to answer that one for you :chuckle:

Jesus Christ relinguished His human spirit/soul up to God in death. Luke 23:46

(The Holy Spirit never left Him, but was with Him in death, for Jesus saw no corruption, and the Holy Spirit raised Him from death. Romans 8:11)

S0ZO

Jesus Christ relinguished His human spirit/soul up to God in death. Luke 23:46

(The Holy Spirit never left Him, but was with Him in death, for Jesus saw no corruption, and the Holy Spirit raised Him from death. Romans 8:11)
You just claimed that Jesus is two persons. I know you don't think you did, and there lies the problem with your acceptance of the two nature Jesus.

Dialogos

So does mine, but it NEVER says that Jesus has a human soul.
It says Jesus was a man (ανθρwπος) meaning a human being, a member of the human race.

Seriously, are you so dumb that you can't understand that a creature without a human soul isn't a human being?

Sozo said:
And you are a lying pervert. I affirm and have repeatedly affirmed that Jesus is a man.
Possessing a human soul is what it means to be a man. Pretty much everyone gets this but you.

Sozo said:
Just because YOU believe that God CANNOT become a man and retain His own nature, does not make it true.
Uhh, Dr. Numb-scull, I never said that I believed that God cannot become a man.

I believe that God did, become a man and that He is still a man.

In fact, in the conversation between the two of us, I'm the only one who actually believes that God became a man.

:sozo:Men have human souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sozo said:
But I understand why it is important for you to create a false Jesus to go along with your false gospel. No biblical support, whatsoever.
No biblical support!!!?

Can you please list for me all the men in the bible who didn't have human souls please?

Chapter and verse?

From the first Adam to the Last Adam every single human man in scripture had a human soul because that's what it means to be human!

Sozo said:
God speaks of Himself having a soul. (I hope you try and deny this).
Yea, so?

Hebrews 10:38.

No one is arguing otherwise.

Sozo said:
Jesus is One person with ONE nature. To claim otherwise not only makes YOU a heretic, but is NEVER supported by the Bible.
Heretics always call the orthodox heretical.

Sozo said:
You just admitted that your god changed into a human soul, that is eternally someone He was once not.
Sigh.

No, moron, God became a man, taking upon Himself a human nature, without divesting Himself of a divine nature.

You don't even realize that you are totally alone on this do you? This is not a Calvinist doctrine, this is a Christian doctrine.

Good night, Captain Clueless, even Enyart, who is the furthest thing from a Calvinist, gladly accepts the truth that Jesus had two natures.

In fact, it was one of the basic foundations of his argument the debate!

:rotfl:

Enyart said:
And thirdly, the Incarnation irrefutably shows that God is not outside of time. The Incarnation proves that God is not outside of time because the life of God the Son is being lived in a sequence. First, He existed through eternity past with only one nature, a divine nature, not having a human nature. Then, by the Incarnation, He became a Man, even, the Son of Man, taking upon Himself a second nature, our human nature. So that now and forever, He is both God the Son and the Man, Jesus Christ. For 1600 years the church has argued that the future must be settled because God is outside of time, but that collapses by the force of the central doctrine of Christianity: the Incarnation.

(Transcription from the James White/ Bob Enyart Debate)

Congratulations, moron!

:mock: Sozo

You have managed to undermine Bob Enyart's argument, the argument you were previously supporting, and show yourself to be heretic all in one thread.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You just claimed that Jesus is two persons. I know you don't think you did, and there lies the problem with your acceptance of the two nature Jesus.

No, I did not. I am well aware of the "Nestorian" error.

Jesus Christ was one Person; God the Son; who assumed humanity through conception in the womb of a woman, making Him also a Son of Man.

One Person, two natures. Fully God and fully Man.

The Divine Son/Man died on the cross.

Not just a human sacrifice, for He possessed the nature of God.

Not just as God, because He also possessed a human nature.

S0ZO

It says Jesus was a man (ανθρwπος) meaning a human being, a member of the human race.
You just denied who Jesus is. No surprise there. Jesus is God, who became a man with one nature, one mind, one soul, and one Spirit.

I realize that this has escaped you in my posts, but it is much more telling that you have never come to understand this by reading the Bible, because NOWHERE does the Bible support your double-minded Jesus.

Seriously, are you so dumb that you can't understand that a creature without a human soul isn't a human being?
Apparently less dumb than someone who cannot understand how God became a man and retained His own soul, mind, Spirit without being double-minded.

Possessing a human soul is what it means to be a man.
No, it doesn't. Jesus is a man, and does not have a human soul. Jesus has the same soul He has always had, and will always have. You have a double-minded Jesus, with two souls, two minds, and two spirits.
Pretty much everyone gets this but you.
Every Satan worshiping pervert.

No biblical support!!!?

Can you please list for me all the men in the bible who didn't have human souls please?
Can you show me where the Bible says that Jesus has two souls, two minds, two natures, two spirits?

Heretics always call the orthodox heretical.
Yep. Thank you for admitting your problem. It's the first step to coming to the truth.

The Bible determines what is "orthodox", not men who write "creeds" or those who worship them.

You don't even realize that you are totally alone on this do you? This is not a Calvinist doctrine, this is a Christian doctrine.
It is a doctrine of demons. You still have no biblical support for your claims.

You have managed to undermine Bob Enyart's argument, the argument you were previously supporting, and show yourself to be heretic all in one thread.
You think I care what Bob Enyart believes? You are the one who follows men, not me.

S0ZO

No, I did not.
Yes, you did, as stated:

Jesus Christ relinguished His human spirit/soul up to God in death. The Holy Spirit never left Him

You just claimed that Jesus has two spirits/souls.

A human one
The Holy One.

Did Jesus also relinquish his human "nature" up to God?
How about His human mind?

You clowns have not a clue what you are teaching and believing, but you are committed to your religion and not to the Bible, that is for certain.

Dialogos

S0ZOpollinarian said:
Jesus is a man, and does not have a human soul.
The incoherent babbling of a hell bound idiot.

My prayer for you is that you repent of your heresy and stop trying to influence others with your doctrine of demons.

Until then, enjoy the privilege of being on my ignore list.

Dialogos

S0ZOpollinarian said:
Jesus is a man, and does not have a human soul.

:doh:

:rotfl:

:mock: Sozopollinarian

The incoherent babbling of a hell bound idiot.

My prayer for you is that you repent of your heresy and stop trying to influence others with your doctrine of demons.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yes, you did, as stated:

You just claimed that Jesus has two spirits/souls.

A human one
The Holy One.

Did Jesus also relinquish his human "nature" up to God?
How about His human mind?

You clowns have not a clue what you are teaching and believing, but you are committed to your religion and not to the Bible, that is for certain.

Jesus Christ was one Person; possessing both a divine nature and a human nature; fully God and fully Man.

Thus, He was without sin, blemish, or spot in His flesh; making Him a fit (and the only qualified) sin offering, accomplished through the shedding of His blood unto death. In His flesh He bore the sins of His human brethren. His sacrifice reconciled men with God because He was the only begotten Son sent from the Father for this redeeming purpose.

S0ZO

Yes, that is all we have received from you.

Zero biblical support, just your commitment to "creeds" made by men, who also shared NO biblical support.

It is no surprise that you will ignore my posts, because you have ignored the entire testimony concerning Jesus.

You also ignored the fact that Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit. That's right, Jesus has ONE Spirit, not "two", as you "double-minded Jesus" worshipers suggest.

Even Nang goes so far as to suggest the the two spirits split up, as one went to be with God, while the other remained with the body of Jesus. :chuckle:

Say goodbye to your demonic doctrines and your double-minded Jesus. :wave:

S0ZO

Jesus Christ was one Person; possessing both a divine nature and a human nature; fully God and fully Man.

Thus, He was without sin, blemish, or spot in His flesh; making Him a fit (and the only qualified) sin offering, accomplished through the shedding of His blood unto death. In His flesh He bore the sins of His human brethren. His sacrifice reconciled men with God because He was the only begotten Son sent from the Father for this redeeming purpose.
My questions totally ignored. Dully noted. You have no response to your false claim about who Jesus is.

Thank you for playing, but you lose again. :loser:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Even Nang goes so far as to suggest the the two spirits split up, as one went to be with God, while the other remained with the body of Jesus.

This all seems to be too much for you to comprehend . . .

There is no "splitting" of the two natures of Christ.

". . the same Christ, Son, Lord, only begotten, to be acknowledged in two natures, inconfusedly, unchangeably, indivisibly, inseparably . . "

Chalcedonian Creed

"But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead." I Corinthians 15:20-21)

That Man that died in His flesh, also possessed the divine power to resurrect His dead body. (John 2:19)

S0ZO

This all seems to be too much for you to comprehend . . .
I'm only repeating what you actually stated.

There is no "splitting" of the two natures of Christ.
You just contradicted your other post.

That Man that died in His flesh, also possessed the divine power to resurrect His dead body.
God raised the body of Jesus from the dead. You said that His "human spirit" went up to God. Where is His "human spirit" while His divine spirit is raising the body of Jesus from the dead?

Dialogos

S0ZO said:
Zero biblical support,
??
1 Tim 2:5 Jesus is a man (you keep ignoring this.)
Men have human souls.

You want more proof of your error?

In Hebrews 10:38, Who is speaking?

The Father, the Son or the Holy Spirit?

Or are all three speaking?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
God raised the body of Jesus from the dead.

Triune God resurrects from the dead.

You said that His "human spirit" went up to God. Where is His "human spirit" while His divine spirit is raising the body of Jesus from the dead?

He was with the thief in paradise. Luke 23:43

(You are badly confusing the soul/spirit with Person.)

We need pps to give us a good lesson in the Greek at this point!