moderator malfeasance

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
mmstroud;3997662. [QUOTE said:
john w threatened physical violence more than once and apparently that is acceptable even though the rules say it is expressly prohibited. [/QUOTE

You made that up.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your opthamolgist's issues aren't my concern. ...
One eyed jack libeled and attacked me in a character assassinating way, with no substantiation, just presupposition. The intellectual same as calling someone a name. ...

So I returned the slap with "one eyed moron". ....He made an emotional, knee jerking fool of himself.... Yes, I have low tolerance for morons.

I probably am. IN a lot of areas. I don't make issue of that. Scroll your lazy butt back through ALL of my posts. You'll see I AM THE SOLE PERSON trying to get people to shut up with the personal attacking and stick tot he points. Where people stick to the points, I'm not having any of these issues.

=Don't "personal" attack me, you morons....retards................................................................................................................................, but my "morons....retards" zingers, "personal" attacks are really not "personal" attacks, cuz I'm an actor/"author," on my 5th bong today, so I can't think straight, you see, well, ur....

Party on, Jeff Spicolli/Garth.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry but you're just wrong on this one. john w and heterodoxical have history and john w is obviously personally intimidated by him.

Obviously. Stumped me there.

Never "trust" anyone that employs that "obviously" shut down close, or wears a bow tie.

You must be "tight" with him/her. He taught you this "personally" jazz. Do you suggest that I be "impersonally" intimidated? Again both of you stump all of us, with this "personally" head scratcher.

Thanks for checking in, Aunt Bee.

john w

Hall of Fame
Really? Don't make me post his PMs to me.

He's a coward. He yelled LET'S HAVE A CONVERsATIOn, and then immediately forsook it for personal attacks.

You don't make attacks at thigns that aren't a threat unless you are just an abusive thug.

He's either afraid or a thug.

You can bwess his widdul heart, all you want, but those are your options. Which wolf do you want to feed?

Now I won't be able to sleep, and iron my bed, with that "coward" spam, that you litter against almost everyone on TOL, you cry baby wimp.

Actor.

john w

Hall of Fame
Was it patience when JW goes ballistic on me and I returned it? It's OK for him but requires patience for me? I spent days trying to get that whiny coward on point.

Now, now, now, my little Dora Explorer....Those "personal" attacks on TOL are highly discouraged. Pull up your bunny shirt, and take a sip, from your sippy cup.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
But I would like to know why resurrected keeps getting away with all the filth spewing forth from his keyboard. It seems that in every third post out of him he's insulting someone yet no matter how many times he gets reported nothing ever seems to come of it.

Come on moderators, you can't go only calling penalties against one team. At least not if you want to foster reasonable discussion here.
Sanity check. Rez has twice as many infraction points as you have.

john w

Hall of Fame
omg. JW was a rude distraction, spoon fed his backbone by the establishment. After threatening to kick my *** in PM and implying it in a public post, he's done nothing but run his mouth and hide since then.

No he's not a big meanie. NICE belittling comment however, to prove my point.

can't address the points, so you go personal.

There isn't an adult among you.....

I'm trying to get blood out of a rock here.

Wow! You stumped me again, "tuff"(we learned that "The Modern English" from you "author") gal.

"so you go personal."-tuff gal, for over the 666th time on TOL

Would you prefer, "impersonal?"

"hide since then."-gal

Really, loser-ette? You challenged me, I offered to meet, and you punted, toots. What was it? Finishing up a piece for "Teen Magazine," has kept you preoccupied, "author?"

How about you showing all of TOL a few samples, of your "author" jazz, toots? "Ya know"-so we can "learn" from you, on just the finer points of eloquent writing, and graciousness.

And most TOL members laugh at you, you whining, blabbering punk.

Heterodoxical

Wow! You stumped me again, "tuff"(we learned that "The Modern English" from you "author") gal.

"so you go personal."-tuff gal, for over the 666th time on TOL

Would you prefer, "impersonal?"

"hide since then."-gal

Really, loser-ette? You challenged me, I offered to meet, and you punted, toots. What was it? Finishing up a piece for "Teen Magazine," has kept you preoccupied, "author?"

How about you showing all of TOL a few samples, of your "author" jazz, toots? "Ya know"-so we can "learn" from you, on just the finer points of eloquent writing, and graciousness.

And most TOL members laugh at you, you whining, blabbering punk.

Since you know I'm a man, and by your posturing MORE of a man than you, is your continued attempts to feminize me revealing about your coming out of the closet nature?

John, is there anyone in your real life that buys your crap?

Wait, you are too much a coward to act this way in public. That's why you threatened me in private, and just bark like a purse pooch in the forum..... Gotcha.

JW you are truly good for nothing but feeding air to the plants. You should plant an herb garden in your house it would flourish.

Heterodoxical

Stop those "personal" attacks, you mean bully!!!!!

How did I do?

How is that haseesh, "author?" You dig purple microdot, and Harley Davidson?

sniff sniff, I can't talk about the topic, nor argue the points, I don't even understand the points... so I'll talk about the person instead... "I'm a dog that has only learned to SIT, but I can bark really loud make lots of noise and wet myself!". That's all you can claim.

JW grow up and contribute, be a man.

Sniffles .

john w

Hall of Fame
Since you know I'm a man, and by your posturing MORE of a man than you, is your continued attempts to feminize me revealing about your coming out of the closet nature?John, is there anyone in your real life that buys your crap?

Man? Good one. You're a wimp, cry baby, so drugged up, you don't know what you posted.

Coming out of the closet? Now I won't be able to sleep, wimp. You meanie!!!

Wait, you are too much a coward to act this way in public. That's why you threatened me in private, and just bark like a purse pooch in the forum..... Gotcha.

Quit "personally" "attacking" me!!!!!!!

Treatened you "in private?" Would you like me to "threaten" you in public?

You wimp.

JW you are truly good for nothing but feeding air to the plants. You should plant an herb garden in your house it would flourish

Real tough "author," aren't you, you junkie.

And stop being a bully!!!! Stop!!!

How did I do?

Get a job, and get sober, "author."

Status
Not open for further replies.