ECT Kingdom Of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is that experience I was telling you about.
I don't know what you mean.

The verse points out the difference between milk for a newborn Christian and meat (solid food) for the Christian who has already been brought up on milk.

These things are spiritual, the milk and the meat.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what you mean.

The verse points out the difference between milk for a newborn Christian and meat (solid food) for the Christian who has already been brought up on milk.

These things are spiritual, the milk and the meat.

I said
some people abide in the milk their whole lives. Someone can start in the meat and back off to stay in the milk. They are a hearer of the Word and not a doer of the Word. The meat is eleven years long of obeying every verse that comes to mind from the Holy Spirit. When it comes to becoming a doer of the Word man just start lieing to themselves and to others. They become these faith only believers.
Remember the meat (those who by reason of use ) the doers of the Word.

Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(NKJ)

James 1:22-24
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
(NKJ)

Because they will never make it to Christ. Those who are Christ's HAVE crucified all their emotions and feelings.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

They are the ones who have empty lamps.

Matt 25:1-12

1 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
2 "Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 "Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,
4 "but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 "But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.
6 "And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!'
7 "Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.
8 "And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.'
9 "But the wise answered, saying, 'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.'
10 "And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
11 "Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!'
12 "But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.'
(NKJ)

They are the lukewarm.

Rev 3:16
16 "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
(NKJ)

They are the ones who will be disqualified.

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
some people abide in the milk their whole lives. Someone can start in the meat and back off to stay in the milk. They are a hearer of the Word and not a doer of the Word. The meat is eleven years long of obeying every verse that comes to mind from the Holy Spirit. When it comes to becoming a doer of the Word man just start lieing to themselves and to others. They become these faith only believers.
Remember the meat (those who by reason of use ) the doers of the Word.

12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(NKJ)

James 1:22-24
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;
24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was.
(NKJ)

Because they will never make it to Christ. Those who are Christ's HAVE crucified all their emotions and feelings.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

They are the ones who have empty lamps.

Matt 25:1-12

1 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
2 "Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 "Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,
4 "but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 "But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.
6 "And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!'
7 "Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.
8 "And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.'
9 "But the wise answered, saying, 'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.'
10 "And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
11 "Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!'
12 "But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.'
(NKJ)

They are the lukewarm.

Rev 3:16
16 "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
(NKJ)

They are the ones who will be disqualified.

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)
Christian maturity is not a measure of the length of time a person has studied, read, or had the scriptures revealed to them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Christian maturity is not a measure of the length of time a person has studied, read, or had the scriptures revealed to them.

I said
You are really off in the carnal now. I showed you the milk is three years long according to scripture. I showed you the meat is eleven years long according to the scriptures. In order to believe what you are claiming you would have to reject scripture to believe that. I have proven everything I have said with scripture. You have proven nothing while making many claims contrary to scripture. That doesn't work on me. Maybe you should go find a beginner that you can deceive with that stuff.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are really off in the carnal now. I showed you the milk is three years long according to scripture. I showed you the meat is eleven years long according to the scriptures. In order to believe what you are claiming you would have to reject scripture to believe that. I have proven everything I have said with scripture. You have proven nothing while making many claims contrary to scripture. That doesn't work on me. Maybe you should go find a beginner that you can deceive with that stuff.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say the milk is 3 years. You made that up.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When are you going to stop fighting against God and start trusting Him. AND WHAT HE SAID.
When Paul was called for three years he was in the milk understanding. Then he went to Jerusalem to see Peter. And learned how to go into the meat understanding. Then after 11 more years a total of 14 years he went by revelations.
Gal 1:15-18
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called me through His grace,
16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:1-2
1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
When are you going to stop fighting against God and start trusting Him. AND WHAT HE SAID.
When Paul was called for three years he was in the milk understanding. Then he went to Jerusalem to see Peter. And learned how to go into the meat understanding. Then after 11 more years a total of 14 years he went by revelations.
Gal 1:15-18
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called me through His grace,
16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:1-2
1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
(NKJ)
No, all we know is that spiritual sustenance begins with milk and continues with meat.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What you are saying is your own ideas. Not everyone that is on milk even knows there is meat to be had.

I said
What I have been saying is backed up by the Holy Spirit and the Word. I get all my ideas from Him. I keep showing you the verses He gives me. You keep drifting back into carnality.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
What I have been saying is backed up by the Holy Spirit and the Word. I get all my ideas from Him. I keep showing you the verses He gives me. You keep drifting back into carnality.
The verses you are giving me say nothing of either milk nor meat. My saying so is not carnality.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The verses you are giving me say nothing of either milk nor meat. My saying so is not carnality.

I said

12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(KJV)

1 Cor 3:2
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
(KJV)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(KJV)

1 Cor 3:2
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
(KJV)
These verses say nothing of the verses you presented to me just previously here.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
These verses say nothing of the verses you presented to me just previously here.

I said
Well I had assumed you knew your bibles. I use the NKJV mostly. But I also use the KJV for those who demand certain words. I don't mind I'm used to it. I know them both.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well I had assumed you knew your bibles. I use the NKJV mostly. But I also use the KJV for those who demand certain words. I don't mind I'm used to it. I know them both.
Changing Bible translations does not add either the word milk nor the word meat to the passages you brought forward from Galatians.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Changing Bible translations does not add either the word milk nor the word meat to the passages you brought forward from Galatians.

I said
ROFLOL Now your just trying to be ridiculous. You wanted to see the words so I showed them to you. Now your using the logic of a third grader to argue some point. You have lost all spiritual logic. Let me show you what that will get you.

Luke 8:18
18 "Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him."
(NKJ)

Gal 3:3
3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Now your just trying to be ridiculous. You wanted to see the words so I showed them to you. Now your using the logic of a third grader to argue some point. You have lost all spiritual logic. Let me show you what that will get you.

Luke 8:18
18 "Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him."
(NKJ)

Gal 3:3
3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?
(NKJ)
Squeaky,

I know the scriptures about the milk and the meat. I have simply been pointing out that your idea about years for each is false.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Squeaky,

I know the scriptures about the milk and the meat. I have simply been pointing out that your idea about years for each is false.

I said
You haven't been honest with me about your motives. You have been full of guile. Lets face it you know nothing about the revelations of Jesus Christ. You don't want to admit it so you play these little mind games with ridiculous questions. Grow up.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You haven't been honest with me about your motives. You have been full of guile. Lets face it you know nothing about the revelations of Jesus Christ. You don't want to admit it so you play these little mind games with ridiculous questions. Grow up.
We should be talking about the scriptures, and I am.