Which Is More Wicked: Israel or America?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Maybe so, but he hasn't date set.

He's always careful to hedge his bets, but in the man's own words:

"Let's figure that out again--1948.5 plus 51.4 equals 1999.9--around September of the year 1999. Now, we are not date-setters! Of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not he angels of heaven, but my father only (Matthew 24:36). But wait! Don't say, `No one can know the APPROXIMATE time when Christ will return,' for Jesus also said in verse 33 that we will know when it is near, even at the doors."

http://www.apostasywatch.com/wolves...peecumenicaldatesetter/tabid/174/default.aspx

Van Impe and other like-minded con men know better than to box themselves in...keep the suckers coming back for more. Honestly, even if he keeps it approximate--usually two or three years away--that's date setting by any other name. No need to split hairs (which in Jack's case would be no mean feat).:chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He's always careful to hedge his bets, but in the man's own words:

"Let's figure that out again--1948.5 plus 51.4 equals 1999.9--around September of the year 1999. Now, we are not date-setters! Of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not he angels of heaven, but my father only (Matthew 24:36). But wait! Don't say, `No one can know the APPROXIMATE time when Christ will return,' for Jesus also said in verse 33 that we will know when it is near, even at the doors."

http://www.apostasywatch.com/wolves...peecumenicaldatesetter/tabid/174/default.aspx

Van Impe and other like-minded con men know better than to box themselves in...keep the suckers coming back for more. Honestly, even if he keeps it approximate--usually two or three years away--that's date setting by any other name. No need to split hairs (which in Jack's case would be no mean feat).:chuckle:

And he always adds that no one can know and doesn't claim that the Lord told him something.

Thats the distinction. I am dispensationalist, and would need to rethink it if Christ hasn't returned by 2033 because after that, the dispensation of grace would have passed.

All Impe is doing with his thoughts is trying to reason out according to dispensationalism, an approximate time for end times events, because we are so far out from the time of Christ. I dont agree with a lot of what he says, but i don't think hes date setting.

genuineoriginal

You will see that Israel and the PLO will sign a 7 year peace pact aka 2 STATE SOLUTION WITH THE UNITED NATIONS ON OCTOBER 23, 2014 and 3 1/2 years later it will be torn up and Jerusalem will be taken over by the Antichrist.
There will be a 2 state solution (Israel and Palestine) brokered by the United States, but Israel will not sign a "7 year peace pact"

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
"Armageddon and all the things I've already mentioned, is just ahead of us, undoubtedly by 2016." -- Jack Van Pimpe

So? I saw the context, and he said plainly no one knows the date or time. Anyone can take something out of context and do anything they want with it.

I don't think we have 10 years left, and wouldnt be surprised if it was less than 5 from now - am i date setting? no, i am sharing my personal thoughts on it, and as such know full well i could be dead wrong.

Granite

Hall of Fame
And he always adds that no one can know and doesn't claim that the Lord told him something.

Thats the distinction. I am dispensationalist, and would need to rethink it if Christ hasn't returned by 2033 because after that, the dispensation of grace would have passed.

All Impe is doing with his thoughts is trying to reason out according to dispensationalism, an approximate time for end times events, because we are so far out from the time of Christ. I dont agree with a lot of what he says, but i don't think hes date setting.

Actually he says "the Spirit awakened me" or some such all the time. Van Impe's from my original stomping grounds in metro Detroit. My family used to listen to him (in very small doses) for entertainment value. Trust me--I know the guy's song and dance.

P.S. You'll need to be rethinking a few things in 2034. That I can guarantee. Dispensationalists can write their potboilers and Christian sci-fi revenge fantasies all they like, and can make "predictions" that never pan out, but a guy like me has the luxury of knowing at least one thing for sure.:chuckle:

P.P.S. How did you work out that particular date?

Christian Liberty

Which Is More Wicked: Israel or America?

This is the show from Tuesday August 5th, 2014

Summary:

Bob Enyart talks about Syria killing more than 100,000 Muslims in their war yet the UN and liberals everywhere accuse Israel of genocide and racism for killing 2,000 Palestinians, and about the absurdity of suggesting there should be no lopsided civilian casualties in a just war. Further, Bob talks about America's right to defend herself against unjustified aggression even though she is wicked, and about how this is a basic principle of biblical governance. Also, are all sins equal? See kgov.com/all-sins.

If you kill someone that doesn't deserve to die, you are a murderer. Period. If you're OK with that, you're an accompolice to murder.

As for America defending herself, I'll guy that she has the right to defend herself even though she is wicked. But she certainly has no right to aggressively start wars in the Middle East.

rainee

If you kill someone that doesn't deserve to die, you are a murderer. Period. If you're OK with that, you're an accompolice to murder.

As for America defending herself, I'll guy that she has the right to defend herself even though she is wicked. But she certainly has no right to aggressively start wars in the Middle East.

I fear C L believes countries should be willing to commit mass suicide if someone attacks but uses human shields.

But, my Brother, do you really have peace with that?

What if wars will always exist? What if you can never stop them?

Israel has done everything to give the human shields warning and a chance to move from being hurt.

As for me if bombs were falling here I would get away if I could, you too?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Actually he says "the Spirit awakened me" or some such all the time. Van Impe's from my original stomping grounds in metro Detroit. My family used to listen to him (in very small doses) for entertainment value. Trust me--I know the guy's song and dance.

P.S. You'll need to be rethinking a few things in 2034. That I can guarantee. Dispensationalists can write their potboilers and Christian sci-fi revenge fantasies all they like, and can make "predictions" that never pan out, but a guy like me has the luxury of knowing at least one thing for sure.:chuckle:

P.P.S. How did you work out that particular date?

2000 year dispensations and max time for the age of grace imo would be 2033 since Christ 30 when He started teaching and crucified 3 years later.

Christian Liberty

I fear C L believes countries should be willing to commit mass suicide if someone attacks but uses human shields.

But, my Brother, do you really have peace with that?

What if wars will always exist? What if you can never stop them?

Israel has done everything to give the human shields warning and a chance to move from being hurt.

As for me if bombs were falling here I would get away if I could, you too?
I don't even know where to begin here. There's a LOT more to it than that.

Read Michael Scheuer. Or watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQs5hoHW_Qc