Fullness of Times??

Letsargue

I don’t care how utterly Foolish any of you Blind Know-It-Alls are, --- it’s not me, it’s YOU!!! – God can say anything and you fools can’t even see it. You all must change what God said, and make what God said mean something you Fools want Him to say!!!! – If I point it out to you fools, you couldn’t Care Less that you’re FOOLS - as long as you can teach your own Foolishness!!!!!

Try the following you Blind - whatever you call Yourselves:
( Ephesians 1:10 KJV ) – 10- “That in the “((( Dispensation )))” of the (( “Fullness of Times” )) ( He might gather together ) in one all things ( in Christ ), both which are in Heaven, and which are on earth; even ( in him )”. --//-- That simply means; - Everything that has been Prophesied, will have been fulfilled when the “Dispensation of the Fullness of Times” - is OVER!!! – This, you Blind Fools, is not the “Dispensation” of the Fullness of Times!!! – That IS OVER, you double minded Know-It-Alls.

The “Fullness of times” only means - when (( “Prophesies OF” the Times are Filled )), and that is when the “Prophesies of God” were fulfilled, and that was in AD70. --- That is found in: -- ( Luke 21:22 KJV ) ---&--- ( Ephesians 2:6 KJV ) ---&--- ( Revelation 17:17 KJV ) --//-- And this is the End of that “Fullness of all the “TIMES” GOD PROPHESIED: --- ( Revelation 10:6 KJV ) – 6- “And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, who created Heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, ((( That there should be time no longer )))”. ---//--- That is the End of just the “Prophesies of TIMES”, ( Not TIME itself, you Blind FOOLS )!!!! – You still have Times in your foolish World, but there are no more “Prophesies of God” to be fulfilled. - Now take your Rejections, and Ignoring, and your HATE for the Truth / Christ and stay in HELL!!!!! – I’m tired of trying to: -- ( Jude 1:23 KJV ) – 23- “And others save with fear, (( Pulling them out of the fire )); “HATING” even the garment spotted by the flesh”.

Paul – 112013

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
This is the most beautiful prose I've ever laid eyes upon, how do you not have a deal yet? This needs to be added to the rankings of poetic greatness...

I bow to you sir, your pen is a sword, a long, elegant, sharp blade of pulchritude...

Please never stop posting here, we would be at a loss without these works of art.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I thought the fullness of times was a synonym for the eternal order.

Posted from the TOL App!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I thought the fullness of times was a synonym for the eternal order.

Posted from the TOL App!

That's what I reckons...if it had been 70ad then all things would be united in Christ, things in heaven and things on earth. God would not need to have revealed it to Paul because by then it would have happened.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That's what I reckons...if it had been 70ad then all things would be united in Christ, things in heaven and things on earth. God would not need to have revealed it to Paul because by then it would have happened.

. I guess you and the thread bearer know each other then. I didn't understand the point. Other than the fool part. It sure took you guys long enough to figure out I was one.

Posted from the TOL App!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
In letsargue's mind "fool" is every other TOL member but him and so we may assume every other christian...that is why he is in the back alley.

Yas I gladly fess up to being a fool too.

glorydaz

I don’t care how utterly Foolish any of you Blind Know-It-Alls are, --- it’s not me, it’s YOU!!! – God can say anything and you fools can’t even see it. You all must change what God said, and make what God said mean something you Fools want Him to say!!!! – If I point it out to you fools, you couldn’t Care Less that you’re FOOLS - as long as you can teach your own Foolishness!!!!!

Philippians 2:3
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Philippians 2:3

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

No, he/she hit the nail on the head I am one.. Whatever he called me. People need love.

Posted from the TOL App!

SaulToPaul 2

MAD wacko perspective: the time we currently live in is the only age that was not prophesied, and therefore "fills up the times".

Letsargue

All your Scriptures you gave are ABOUT The "Church", -- NOW!!!!!!!

It really takes a Foolish Carnal Minded Truth / Christ Hater to make such a statement as that!! – I speak totally of the Spiritual, NOT your Carnal Minded Foolishness!!! – If there’s No Prophesies of this – “?Dispensation”; -- of which ( this is NO “?Dispensation” ), then God has Nothing to do with IT!!! – Time ended if there is no Prophesies in it!!! This is the Eternity, the Eternal / Timelessness that - we as Christians have Inherited, and are in Control of, in the “SPIRITUAL” – I couldn’t care less about you puny attempt to show that I’m wrong, with your -- (( Nothing ))!!! – Read your garbage to us all, from the Book, - you carnal minded whatever you call yourself!!!! ---- This belongs to US: -- ( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ) ---&--- ( Revelation 1:6 KJV ) ---//----- That’s - “High” Priests!!, and Kings of our own selves while making up the King and High Priests / Christ. – That gives “US” the “Power” to change the Law, you carnal minded what ever you call yourself. --- ( Hebrews 7:12 KJV ) --- (( Read the Book )) ---- Well, - You’re to big of a Genius to do that, you know what you want / “WANT”, not what Christ has given (( US ))!!!!!!! – There is no way any of you can receive anything like what I’ve received without opening the Book for two Years or more, or studied. – I’ve given you geniuses thousands of NEW STUFF over the Years, and you geniuses do nothing but Spit on it. If you so-called “?Christians” can’t be in Harmony with the Law of the Creation, You are Nothing, and Know Nothing, and can DO Nothing!!!!!

Paul – 112213

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
All your Scriptures you gave are ABOUT The "Church", -- NOW!!!!!!!

It really takes a Foolish Carnal Minded Truth / Christ Hater to make such a statement as that!! – I speak totally of the Spiritual, NOT your Carnal Minded Foolishness!!! – If there’s No Prophesies of this – “?Dispensation”; -- of which ( this is NO “?Dispensation” ), then God has Nothing to do with IT!!! – Time ended if there is no Prophesies in it!!! This is the Eternity, the Eternal / Timelessness that - we as Christians have Inherited, and are in Control of, in the “SPIRITUAL” – I couldn’t care less about you puny attempt to show that I’m wrong, with your -- (( Nothing ))!!! – Read your garbage to us all, from the Book, - you carnal minded whatever you call yourself!!!! ---- This belongs to US: -- ( 1 Corinthians 15:24 KJV ) ---&--- ( Revelation 1:6 KJV ) ---//----- That’s - “High” Priests!!, and Kings of our own selves while making up the King and High Priests / Christ. – That gives “US” the “Power” to change the Law, you carnal minded what ever you call yourself. --- ( Hebrews 7:12 KJV ) --- (( Read the Book )) ---- Well, - You’re to big of a Genius to do that, you know what you want / “WANT”, not what Christ has given (( US ))!!!!!!! – There is no way any of you can receive anything like what I’ve received without opening the Book for two Years or more, or studied. – I’ve given you geniuses thousands of NEW STUFF over the Years, and you geniuses do nothing but Spit on it. If you so-called “?Christians” can’t be in Harmony with the Law of the Creation, You are Nothing, and Know Nothing, and can DO Nothing!!!!!

Paul – 112213

Come out of him

Posted from the TOL App!

Letsargue

Come out of him

Posted from the TOL App!

What are you saying????? ---- Any Blind Idiot / Fool can say that to anyone!!! – Who do you think I’m IN, and Who do you think You’re IN??? – Now, Prove by the “Scriptures” that I’m IN the Wrong God / LAW if you’re in the Right God, and He is not the Law!!! – Prove Anything!! - Prove that anything in the Scriptures is any more than Just a (( PARABLE )), Prove IT, - it’s ALL ( Parables )!!! – Prove that God is anything other than the “LAWS” of the Creation!!!! – Prove that the Three Laws, - the Law of Physics, and the Law of the Spiritual, - and the Law of Math don't call themselves the “Trinity” / “GOD”!!! --- Genius!! – What is the Book of Numbers about, if not about the Law of Math of The LAWS / GOD!!!! – BUT – You can’t do that. - You Blind fools have to just spit in the Wind, and not say anything but Garbage. - It just shows how totally foolish YOU ALL ARE!!! --- Read the BOOK, and PROVE Me Wrong with IT!!!!!! ---- I Prove you all wrong ever time I tell you anything!!!! – That’s the reason none of you can ever say anything but – “STUFF” from your own Bowels, and never from the Scriptures of (( LAW / GOD))!!!!
GENIUS!! - Who is the Father of GOD??? -- Read it, you Blind what ever you call yourself: --- ( Revelation 1:6 KJV) -- Prove that the "Body of Christ" / "US", is not the Father of GOD!!!! --- Prove it Genius!!!! -- You blind so-and-sos don't even know who, or where you ARE!!!!

Paul – 112313

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What are you saying????? ---- Any Blind Idiot / Fool can say that to anyone!!! – Who do you think I’m IN, and Who do you think You’re IN??? – Now, Prove by the “Scriptures” that I’m IN the Wrong God / LAW if you’re in the Right God, and He is not the Law!!! – Prove Anything!! - Prove that anything in the Scriptures is any more than Just a (( PARABLE )), Prove IT, - it’s ALL ( Parables )!!! – Prove that God is anything other than the “LAWS” of the Creation!!!! – Prove that the Three Laws, - the Law of Physics, and the Law of the Spiritual, - and the Law of Math doesn’t call themselves the “Trinity” / “GOD”!!! --- Genius!! – What is the Book of Numbers about, if not about the Law of Math of The LAWS / GOD!!!! – BUT – You can’t do that. - You Blind fools have to just spit in the Wind, and not say anything but Garbage. - It just shows show totally foolish YOU ALL ARE!!! --- Read the BOOK, and PROVE Me Wrong with IT!!!!!! ---- I Prove you all wrong ever time I tell you anything!!!! – That’s the reason none of you can ever say anything but – “STUFF” from your own Bowels, and never from the Scriptures of (( LAW / GOD))!!!!

GENIUS!! - Who is the Father of GOD??? -- Read it, you Blind what ever you call yourself: --- ( Revelation 1:6 KJV) -- Prove that the "Body of Christ" / "US", is not the Father of GOD!!!! --- Prove it Genius!!!! -- You blind so-and-sos don't even know who, or where you ARE!!!!

Paul – 112313

What is thy name?

Posted from the TOL App!

Letsargue

what love is in your voice,,,

What??? -- What are you talking about?? - That doesn't disprove me!!!! - It just shows how unlearned of the Laws of the Creation you Are!!!! - You ought to read How Jesus and Paul talked to some of your own kind you Know-It-All!!! -- You just run your mouth with your kisses to Satan, I don't care!!!

Paul -- 112313

Letsargue

How could You Possibly arrive at that - ONLY??? -- That is SO in the "New Earth", But NOT THE OLD / Your World!!!!
Paul's Death, / ( Paul's Sacrifice ), / -- Paul WAS "Offered" by Christ Jesus, ((( AND ))) - Paul "Gave" Himself, -- FOR the ( GENTILES ), - Not Jesus!! - Read IT!! -- Jesus WAS NOT Offered for the Gentiles, (( Paul Was ))!!! -- That in itself - makes you ALL - Praising, and Joyfully Singing ( because ) Jesus was Crucified!!! -- You ALL are HAPPY That Jesus DIED; - just (( Look At You ))!!! - You all Killed Jesus, and are Happy about it!!! --- The Gospel to the Lost; - by every Word of God, brings NOTHING But weeping and ((( Repentance - FOR THAT DEATH YOU ALL COMMITED )))!! - ( READ IT )!!
((((( Acts 2:26-38 KJV ))))) -- 36- "Therefore / "THEREFORE" (( let ( ALL ) the House of Israel know assuredly )), that (( God HATH made that same Jesus )), ((( whom YE have Crucified ))), both Lord and Christ.
37- Now when they heard this, ((( THEY ))) ((( were "PRICKED" in their heart ))), and said unto Peter and to the rest of the Apostles, ((( Men and brethren, what shall we do )))?
38- Then Peter said unto ( them ), ((( Repent, and be ( Baptized every one of you ) in the Name of Jesus Christ (( for the "Remission" of sins )), "AND" (( ye shall receive )) (( the gift of the Holy Ghost ))". --//-----

What did (( GOD )) SAY?? -- Not what you want it to BE!!!!!! - God Never said a SINGLE Thing any of you - want-a-bees TEACH about this, --- NOTHING!!!!! --- You All MUST - Spit on Him, the Truth / CHRIST - and Change HIM, - Redress Him, - and Undress Him for your False Doctrines to be PLEASING to You ALL!!!!

Paul, David -- 080814

Letsargue

Kind of like the absolute mindless garbage you post here. ((((((((((99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))))))

Again, and Again, and - AGAIN!! - Over and over A-G-A-I-N!!!
You all Cannot use anything - BUT Your Own Garbage against anything I teach!!!

It's ( Impossible ) for you to (( Prove me Wrong )) With NOTHING!!! - AND YOU Know NOTHING, ---- A-G-A-I-N!!!!!

I Always - PROVE YOU ALL WRONG; - That's WHY None of You can use anything but what IS NOT Written in the Book!!!!

NOW, - Prove that WRONG!! - with Some More of your - FOOLISH Nothing Written garbage from you foolish GUT you call your ~heart!!!!!!!!!!! --- AND You have the GALL to call ((( "YOURSELF" ))) a Christian!!!!!

Paul, David -- 080814

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's Impossible for you to Prove me Wrong With NOTHING!!! - AND YOU Know NOTHING, ---- A-G-A-I-N!!!!!I Always - PROVE YOU ALL WRONG; - That's WHY None of You can use anything but what IS NOT Written in the Book!!!!NOW, - Prove that WRONG!!

So there is nothing we can tell you. Got it.

Proverbs 10

8 The wise in heart will receive commands, But a prating fool will fall.