False MEN!!

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Sorry.

Here, have some Colour Out of Space.

Bit of a resurrection here, but i just read that one yesterday. Stay away from the well! :) Great stuff, I have a collection of Lovecraft stories on Nook, love them all so far and I have a ton to go.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
"Out of the unimaginable blackness beyond the gangrenous glare of that cold flame, out of the tartarean leagues through which that oily river rolled uncanny, unheard, and unsuspected, there flopped rhythmically a horde of tame, trained, hybrid winged things that no sound eye could ever wholly grasp, or sound brain ever wholly remember. They flopped limply along, half with their webbed feet, and half with their membranous wings; and as they reached the throng of celebrants the cowled figures seized and mounted them, and rode off one by one along the reaches of that unlighted river, into pits and galleries of panic where poison springs feed frightful and undiscoverable cataracts..."

H.P. Lovecraft The Festival

AMR

Read that one also yesterday :) Merry Christmas! That guy was really dark, great imagination.

rougueone

(( 1 Timothy 2:11-12 KJV )) -- 11- "( Let the Woman learn in Silence with ALL Subjection ). 12- (((( But I suffer not (( A )) WOMAN to TEACH )))), (((( "NOR" to usurp authority over the man, )))) (((( But to be in "SILENCE"!!! ))))!!!!!. --//---

NOW God "lovers", who is GOD??? -- (( "And the WORD Was made FLESH and dwelt among Us" )). -&- (( "GOD With US" ))!!!

And some of you Call Yourselves "Christians"!! -- Christians Obey GOD, BUT The FOOL Will Never obey GOD!!!

(((( Watch and Read Your N-E-W-S ))))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051015!!!

At the pulpit yes I agree with Scripture you posted. But women are also loved equally by God and have been very instrumental in Scripture glorifying God.

I have friends who are sisters in Christ. Just by their behavior of Godly women, I learn about God. Because their demeanor is Holy. I am humbled and put in check when in the presence of a woman of God.

Letsargue

At the pulpit yes I agree with Scripture you posted.

***But women are also loved equally by God and have been very instrumental in Scripture glorifying God.
I have friends who are sisters in Christ. Just by their behavior of Godly women, I learn about God. Because their demeanor is Holy. I am humbled and put in check when in the presence of a woman of God.

( I Have (( "N-O" )) Brothers OR Sisters here in your World // A-G-E, in My Family of GOD!!! )!!

God did not SAY what you said there. - GOD Said What "HE" SAID and You must ADD TO IT; -- God Said for Women to remain silent ( of God ) in the Church, if she is in the Body of Christ!! - And You can't accept that for Your own living!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091015

rougueone

( I Have (( "N-O" )) Brothers OR Sisters here in your World // A-G-E, in My Family of GOD!!! )!!

God did not SAY what you said there. - GOD Said What "HE" SAID and You must ADD TO IT; -- God Said for Women to remain silent ( of God ) in the Church, if she is in the Body of Christ!! - And You can't accept that for Your own living!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 091015

Your too fundamental and have women issues my friend. You see Scripture as " your way, ( Not Gods) , or the highway.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
all of la's posts are code

unfortunately, the data dumps have lost some classics, like "Big Black Bang Holes" :eek:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((((( Y-O-U -- MAKE ME ))))) FREE "Disruptor" // FREE "POST DISRUPTOR"!!!!!!!!!!!! -- Everyone else is always GUILTY!!!!

((( Watch """Y-O-U-R""" NEWS )))!!!!!!!!!

No Body -- 091015!!!!

One of these days, some nice men in long white coats are gonna throw a net over you
and take you to a wonderful place where you can't hurt yourself or others.

Watch the funny papers.