"Therefore, Abortion Must Remain Legal"

GFR7

As shown in the article, the link is:

"Both camps strive for the acceptance of sex without consequence."
http://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=Youth_Blog&id=26

A far stronger and more formidable link - and one more important and relevant - which predates the abortion link and which has more power is the link between academic feminism and LGBTQ rights.

This is the true link, and the true partnership - the abortion rights being merely a subset of feminism and holding far less truck in the University scene. It is less respected and less academic, and boasts less journal pieces and textbooks to its name.

Feminist Studies and Gender and LGBTQ studies programs and chairpersons are often extremely connected and close.

As the below quoted material shows, the straight male, in particular the straight white male, became the scapegoat of this linked pair and one ideology grew thence:

I presume you already have understood that the womens movement and the gay movement are closely linked. How so? The way I see it, is because they happened fairly simultaneously. You have perhaps heard of the “Stonewall riots” in 1969. This is considered to be the catalyst of the modern gay movement.

Feminists and homosexuals quickly realised the benefits in supporting each other on the issue. They both needed a suitable antagonist. For the women the antagonist was the man, and for the [homo]sexuals the antagonist was the heterosexual. If you combine the two, you get the straight man!

The perfect target for the combined movements, and the perfect link.

Because when you think about it – there is really no logical reason for homosexuals and women to “team up”. In nature, they should also be antagonists. To me personally, the gay movement stand out as the righteous one, whereas the womens movement is based on the false notion that women too were opressed. Well, women never went to jail or were considered to be mentally ill because of being women, were they?

Anyway, because of the above mentioned link, AND THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND, you can probably expect that the majority of gay men and close to a hundred percent of lesbian women, consider themselves to be feminists. Personally I view “my kind” as brainwashed. In most universities LGBT courses are a part of women`s studies.

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2013/0...relationship-between-feminism-and-gay-rights/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A far stronger and more formidable link - and one more important and relevant - which predates the abortion link and which has more power is the link between academic feminism and LGBTQ rights.

A Gay Reader Weighs in on Relationship Between Feminism and Gay Rights

I'm really not interested in what a proud and unrepentant homosexual from Norway (or New York for that matter) has to say.

GFR7

A Gay Reader Weighs in on Relationship Between Feminism and Gay Rights

I'm really not interested in what a proud and unrepentant homosexual from Norway (or New York for that matter) has to say.
Well, that's kind of dumb, because it is very illuminating, and it certainly is well-backed up by persons, references, and sources other than this reader.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, that's kind of dumb, because it is very illuminating, and it certainly is well-backed up by persons, references, and sources other than this reader.

That being said, what do you and your homosexual friend from Norway propose to do about a movement that Matt Barber rightfully called "the sexual anarchy movement"?

GFR7

That being said, what do you propose to do about a movement that Matt Barber rightfully called "the sexual anarchy movement"?
I hope that men such as Matt Barber, Peter LaBarbera, (maybe Brian Brown and Scott Lively :think: ) and others, will continue to be warriors in the face of it. And that reversals and modifications will happen throughout public policy while we wait for their warrior actions to produce something.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hope that men such as Matt Barber, Peter LaBarbera, (maybe Brian Brown and Scott Lively :think: ) and others, will continue to be warriors in the face of it. And that reversals and modifications will happen throughout public policy while we wait for their warrior actions to produce something.

When you say "public policy", you surely aren't talking about passing laws against such things as abortion and homosexuality are you?

GFR7

When you say "public policy", you surely aren't talking about passing laws against such things as abortion and homosexuality are you?
Perhaps making them less accessible and less popular would help somewhat?

Did you see Peter LaBarbera's latest?
I was surprised you didn't put it on your Part 3 thread: new pics! :jawdrop: omg you should see the s and m woman omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg (not being sarcastic, it really is bad :( )
San Francisco AFTER the Public Nudity Ban
Peter LaBarbera
http://americansfortruth.com/2014/0...oses-nudity-filled-up-your-alley-street-fair/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Perhaps making them less accessible and less popular would help somewhat?

How does a country make abortion clinics and a lifestyle that indoctrinates children into believing that homosexuality is normal "less accessible"? (Feel free to call Sammy for backup as you're getting flustered).

GFR7

How does a country make abortion clinics and a lifestyle that indoctrinates children into believing that homosexuality is normal "less accessible"?
By imposing severe restrictions, access, limitations - it can be done. Defunding? restricting minors? Limiting what may be taught in schools? COUNTERing with opposing teachings?

Why don't you comment on Peter's new pics. ? I think it's very important ........ :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
By imposing severe restrictions, access, limitations - it can be done. Defunding? restricting minors? Limiting what may be taught in schools? COUNTERing with opposing teachings?

Oh, you mean LAWS that prohibit such things as abortion and homosexuality?

Why don't you comment on Peter's new pics. ? I think it's very important ........ :think:

I've stated before that you and your ahem...guy friend SammyT just go to the AFTAH website to look at pictures of nekked males, this only confirms my suspicions.

GFR7

Oh, you mean LAWS that prohibit such things as abortion and homosexuality?

I've stated before that you and your ahem...guy friend SammyT just go to the AFTAH website to look at pictures of nekked males; this only confirms my suspicions.
Do you say the same of Peter LaBarbera? That he only takes such pictures and displays them because he likes to look at them? Maybe Peter WANTS me to put the word out? :think: (anyway, you missed a good selection ;) )

GFR7

Oh, by the way, I am not flustered. :AMR1: :mock:

And I am writing to Peter to tell him what you are saying :AMR1:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you say the same of Peter LaBarbera? That he only takes such pictures and displays them because he likes to look at them? Maybe Peter WANTS me to put the word out? :think: (anyway, you missed a good selection ;) )

As you will soon find out when I post more table of contents in my WHMBR part 3 thread, Peter LaBarbera doesn't say the outlandish things that you do.

GFR7

I noticed that we're not talking about laws that criminalize abortion and homosexuality any longer. How come?

Seek help son.

1. Because I already said what I had to say.

2. You always tell people to "seek help" but you never say where or why... :think:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I believe Sproul in his book on abortion said the the conception happens long before the sperm even touches the egg. There's lots of intent and emotions during forplay or lovemaking that conception begins there. Perhaps the sperm is as dumb as a rock and waits for instructions from the minds on what to do. So conception begins in the mind, perhaps it begins with love on first site.

shagster01

I believe Sproul in his book on abortion said the the conception happens long before the sperm even touches the egg. There's lots of intent and emotions during forplay or lovemaking that conception begins there. Perhaps the sperm is as dumb as a rock and waits for instructions from the minds on what to do. So conception begins in the mind, perhaps it begins with love on first site.

If that is true, then abortion would be not having a baby with that person you loved at first sight.