ECT Things that are different are not the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You and STP are just "MAD" wacko, Darby parroting, NC denying, King James only Bible chopping Paul worshippers! If you really possessed a hunger and thirst for God's truth, you would spend most of your days doing online searches and exploring church history & biblical doctrines.

You must however distinguish between the Wacko and those who rightly divide the Word.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
:doh: because they're not the same!

Now just close your eyes.
Click your heels together three times.
Now, say to yourself, "They really are the same
... they really are the same
.... they really are the same."

NO, NO, HEIR....WAKE UP!!!!!!!
Whew...we almost lost you to a pod.

(NOT)

john w

Hall of Fame
You and STP are just "MAD" wacko, Darby parroting, NC denying, King James only Bible chopping Paul worshippers! If you really possessed a hunger and thirst for God's truth, you would spend most of your days doing online searches and exploring church history & biblical doctrines.

Frank Caliendo could not have done a Nag impersonation better! I would have added a "Bah," however, your heir-ness...

john w

Hall of Fame
Now just close your eyes.
Click your heels together three times.
Now, say to yourself, "They really are the same
... they really are the same
.... they really are the same."

NO, NO, HEIR....WAKE UP!!!!!!!
Whew...we almost lost you to a pod.

(NOT)

Pay no attention to that mind full of mush/Nag behind the curtain...

john w

Hall of Fame
Look out...there's gotta be a book about that.

Yeah, I've seen people "learning" to speak in "tongues". They also teach how to be slain in the Spirit and how to raise dead men. It's some Bible College from back east I think. :think:

Look out, fellow right dividers of the word of truth, as I'm thinkin' some chick might fixta give me the following, for Christmas, since chicks seem to dig me:
BennyHinnMachineGun.GIF

oatmeal

Another droid, that asserts that Judas preached:

"the everlasting gospel

the glorious gospel

the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ

the gospel of Christ

the gospel of God"

John,

I do have to credit you with a very, very vivid imagination.

No scripture, but great imagination.

Have you considered working for Disney studios?

Or one of the other animated movie studios?

oatmeal

Here-you-2 Cor. 4:4 KJV,, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV

That is why you don't "get it."

Poor you.

Brilliant, you can falsely accuse, but not prove why you think you are right but I am wrong.

I can just as easily use those verses against you

But I won't because unless I can show you from scripture how to perfect that which is lacking in your believing, I would have no proof that those verses apply to you.

However, your vengeful reply tells us that your ego was damaged by my insight into scripture, that you had not been taught.

I am thankful for the clarity of the teachings of scripture that I received from the followers of the way, the lord Jesus Christ, especially those who taught and were taught by VP Wierwille.

Had you been taught with the same clarity and understanding, you would not be envious of those of us who were.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, I will repay.

Have nice day

oatmeal

The 12: Proclaimed the long-awaited Kingdom as at hand (Matt 10:6) and with it times of refreshing and restoration of all things (Acts 3:19-21). All this God had revealed though various Old Testament prophets.

Paul: Proclaimed the secret of the Body -- the Church -- a plan God had kept hidden since the world began (see Rom 16:25; 1 Cor 2:7; Eph 1:4-11; 1:19-23; 3:5-9; Col 1:18).

The Old Testament truths were not discarded because something new and far greater was given.

Some aspects were replaced by something greater, but not discarded

One example is John's water baptism was to be and was replaced by baptism in holy spirit. Acts 1:5

The law was replaced by grace, even though the law is good, but not as good as grace.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The Old Testament truths were not discarded because something new and far greater was given.
Deuteronomy 6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.

vs.

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

john w

Hall of Fame
Brilliant, you can falsely accuse, but not prove why you think you are right but I am wrong.

I can just as easily use those verses against you

But I won't because unless I can show you from scripture how to perfect that which is lacking in your believing, I would have no proof that those verses apply to you.

However, your vengeful reply tells us that your ego was damaged by my insight into scripture, that you had not been taught.

I am thankful for the clarity of the teachings of scripture that I received from the followers of the way, the lord Jesus Christ, especially those who taught and were taught by VP Wierwille.

Had you been taught with the same clarity and understanding, you would not be envious of those of us who were.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, I will repay.

Have nice day

Translation: More mutterings, grunts, emotional rants...

oatmush: It all says the same thing-just one temple, just one baptism throughout all of the book, just one heaven and earth, just one church, just one people, just one piece of good news/gospel....=

He is on record-Saint Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

john w

Hall of Fame
John,

I do have to credit you with a very, very vivid imagination.

No scripture, but great imagination.

Have you considered working for Disney studios?

Or one of the other animated movie studios?

"Have you considered working for Disney studios?"-mush

Have you considered getting saved?

Again, for the babes, to protect them from the biblical morons, such as oatmush, who has not studied the details of the book, a book of details, but just spams sound bytes, emotional ramblings..and thus satanically "argues" just one piece of good news in the book, that all the "good news's"/gospel's are the same.

Made up. Ive given him chapter, and verse, in which to soak his head, but his father the devil tells him to pose like they do not exist.

Translated: I, oatmush, cannot believe that there is more than one piece of "good news" in the book, and am clueless as to what the term "gospel" means, and thus, on record, assert that Judas, Saint Judas, preached "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

As I've asked, over, and over, show us where Peter and the 11, including Judas, ever preached, prior to the death, burial, resurrection(1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"), at a time, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom:

"The master is going to die for our sins...be buried...be raised again for our justification. Believe it to be saved/justified."

You cannot. Peter tried to prevent the master's death, and did not even believe that he had risen(initially), even after it happened. None of the 12 knew that He would die, until late in His ministry, and yet, they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, prior to knowing.

I know that's quite deep...take a breath.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

The gospel of the kingdom, the "good news" of the coming kingdom of heaven, upon the earth, is not equivalent to 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

The 12, including Judas, did preach the former.

Again-show us where Peter and the 12 ever preached, prior to the death, burial, resurrection(1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "the gospel”), while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom:"The master is going to die for our sins...be buried...be raised again for our justification. Believe this good news to be saved!"

You cannot. Peter tried to prevent the master's death, and did not even believe that he had risen(initially), even after it happened. None of the 12 knew that He would die, until late in His ministry, and yet, they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, prior to knowing.

I thought so...

No scripture says "one gospel"/piece of good news, or even hints at that, anymore than you can argue that there is just "one heaven...one temple...one earth...one baptism only throughout the book...one church............"

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Survey the book...

1.The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

2. Peter tried to prevent the Lord Jesus Christ's death, and His death was a key component of 1 Cor. 15:1-4:

"From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee" Mt. 16:21-22 KJV

"And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him." Mark 8:31-32 KJV

3. Even after the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection, the 12 initially did not believe it:

"And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted." Mt. 28:17 KJV

" And she went and told them that had been with him, as they mourned and wept. And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not. After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them. Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen." Mark 16:10-14 KJV

"And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke 24:9-11 KJV

" And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?" Luke 24:41 KJV

Therefore, they were not preaching the dbr, "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as a basis of justification, at least prior to its occurrence, but they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. Therefore, they are not the same "the" gospels, "good news." This "argument" that there is just one "the gospel," just one piece of good news, self-destructs, "commits suicide". There is plenty of "good news"(and bad news) in the book-the context tells us what "good news"/gospel is in view.

heir

TOL Subscriber
"these things" and "those things"

Acts 26:13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.

Acts 26:14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Acts 26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

Acts 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

heir

TOL Subscriber
Israel is an holy nation

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

but in the Body of Christ, there is no nationality

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.