Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuu

Evolutionists Believe Man Came from Bacteria
Not a single scientist believes that.

Some New Form of animal Popped out of another
Nor that.

somewhere along the Way, if we Changed from a Micro Organism to a Completed Man, Through Small Changes by Mutation Through Reproduction.
That doesn't even make any sense.

That Triceratops was Created as a Triceratops, and Every type of Triceratops, had three Horns, until the Time it Went Extinct.
How many types of triceratops are you claiming there were?

That Disproves Evolution all on it's Own, how Many Million Of Years time Span can we Find Triceratops to be the Same Creature, Containing All the Same Anatomical Features?
I don't know. I am not an expert on ceratopsid dinosaurs.

Then it went Extinct, so there are No Ancestors of it?
Extinction usually means there are no descendents, not no ancestors. But the point I was making is that you haven't explained how triceratops came into existence then went extinct, without speciation.

I also suggest you read Genesis 2:1 and 2:2 before you try to answer.

Almost like it Stayed the Same since the Day it was Created, till the Day It went Extinct. Which is why there are no longer Triceratops Alive, or any of It's Descendants, because it Went Extinct.
Huh?

Stuart

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Not a single scientist believes that.

Ok, They believe that Life Started in the Form of a Single Celled Organism, Right? That's what you guys believe Hopped out of Rocks. Or, No?

Nor that.

That doesn't even make any sense.

How many types of triceratops are you claiming there were?

At least a Couple Different Types, just like any other Species, and they were Probably all able to Interbreed, at least to the Point where they Could Hybridize.

I don't know. I am not an expert on ceratopsid dinosaurs.

Extinction usually means there are no descendents, not no ancestors. But the point I was making is that you haven't explained how triceratops came into existence then went extinct, without speciation.

Yep, you got it, that's what I meant, Sorry buddy. There, I changed it For You.

I also suggest you read Genesis 2:1 and 2:2 before you try to answer.

Huh?

Stuart

Stuu

Yeah, that's what I don't believe, I don't believe Survival of the Fittest, will ever Lead to a New Form of animal, and that All the Animals Stay the Same Form, until they Go Extinct.

I believe Mutation, has only been shown, as a Destructive Force, or Making a Weaker Version of the Original Creature. I don't think that Mutation will Ever lead to a New Anatomical Feature.
Well you are wrong.

Stuart

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Well you are wrong.

Stuart

Prove Me Wrong!!!

Or go Get it Off the Roof!

The Red Coats are Coming!!!! The Red Coats Are Coming!!!!

To tell you your Granny was A 3 Foot Ape Like being from 3.2 Million Years Ago...

And force their Unfounded Beliefs on Us!!!!

=M=

Stuu

Prove Me Wrong!!!

Or go Get it Off the Roof!

The Red Coats are Coming!!!! The Red Coats Are Coming!!!!

To tell you your Granny was A 3 Foot Ape Like being from 3.2 Million Years Ago...

And force their Unfounded Beliefs on Us!!!!

=M=
You're just wrong.

Stuart

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
You're wrong about that as well!

Stuart

You've told Me I'm Wrong Now So Many times Without Giving a Reason, I Almost Feel Like I Actually Am; However, then I remember You Can't Show Me How I'm Wrong, so I feel Better.

I'm glad you were not banned for forever.

You're really one of the Better Humored, and Open Minded Evols I have Met. Which is Odd, considering you have just Been Saying, "I'm Wrong", Over and Over Again.

====================================

Music!!!

Of Monsters and Men - Dirty Paws

How long Have Dragonflies Remained Unchanged, Anatomically?

=M=

alwight

How long Have Dragonflies Remained Unchanged, Anatomically?

=M=
Yesterday there was a large and beautiful dragonfly stuck to the front of my car. It must be a sign! :idea:

However it appeared at first glance to have been anatomically alerted somewhat by impacting with my car.
I can't actually know that of course because I was unaware of it happening and didn't actually see it change.
Therefore I will simply assume that God put it there as a sign of creation rather than a random impact. :rolleyes:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael and Stuart No. 1

Michael and Stuart No. 1

Just Wanted to Watch my Music Video one More time Before I went to bed, And Change that "a" to an "I".

Later Michael!!!

=M=

Dear Mark:

Caught that one, eh? Later, Mark S.

BTW, I don't know how dinosaurs became extinct either, but I do know that God did it so they wouldn't be grievous to man. He wanted man to be the dominant force in all of the animals. Stuart, you don't have a Bible, so I won't give you any Bible references. Just try to trust me when I said God wanted man to have dominion over all the creatures on Earth. If He kept dinosaurs, that would not have happened. So God got rid of them. We can only speculate how. I have my own testimony to share with the rest of you jurors. I'm a witness to it all.

Gave you some good rep pts, Stuart!

Much Love In Christ,

Michael

:surf:

:banana:

:idea:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark S.,

I believe you to a point. I don't believe in Evolution OR Natural Selection. I know instead that My God makes every LITTLE change in every gene/genome, DNA, RNA, nuclei, proton, neutron, electron, atoms, etc. He has His Reasons for doing so, even so that some people are mentally challenged, etc. They find out they can get by irregardless of their situation, and the rest of us realize how thankful we are to not have that exact situation. It makes us appreciate God ALL THE MORE. And God IS Mother Nature. Not one drop of rain falls without His Word going out to do it. Every tornado is directed by the Lord's Hand, often through Jesus or Angels of God. God can skip one house and leave the next one standing. Little does everyone realize that those who die in a tornado are taken away from the evil to come, for the Earth becomes worse and worse with every week/day that passes. Those who survive the tornado call themselves lucky, but they just get closer to God, which is what He wants, and they are stuck with a massive cleanup effort, and living homeless, no potable water or food, no electricity, no A/C or Heat. I could go on and on, but it won't help. Those who don't survive are in a better place. Whether that be in Heaven or just resting. That's up to God. Pity the ones that have to repair and fix everything to try to get it back to normal again. It takes years, and lots of money, and it scars you for life. You'd think New Orleans, La., would learn it's lesson. They party too crazily there and it does not get by God unnoticed. He is not pleased by their Mardi Gras and their ways. Twice they've been clobbered and they still want to rebuild and do the same things. And you all wonder why God destroys a generation. See Rev. 14:13. 'Blessed are those who die from henceforth (hereon), for their works on earth are done, and their works in heaven await them.' Something to that effect. Read the Scripture and learn. None of you realize what's going on.

It is 4am and I HAVE to get to sleep. Most of the time, religion is an argument. God is Love!

God Bless You All, TBH (to be honest),

Michael

6days

I believe that Evolution has been already Falsified, due to lack of Evidence.

=M=
Evolutionism and Creationism are beliefs about the past that can't be falsified. We know from God's Word that evolutionism is not true...but it can't be scientifically falsified(Like God creating can't be falsified). We can keep exposing their false conclusions, but they still will keep believing.

noguru

I realize you may want to answer for 6days, but since he pointedly said evolution was not falsifiable (he has actually repeated that claim multiple times), and you said it has been falsified, then pretty clearly you two have a divergence of opinions on the matter. If 6days wants to come in and retract his statements and jump over to your side, fine. Let’s see if he does.

I find even DFT_Dave has jumped back and forth over this fence:

Maybe I can find a statistical correlation between the days Dave says falsifiable and the days he says not. Day of the week? Phase of the moon? Fight with his girlfriend (or significant other(s))? Wrong side of the bed?

I think it might be directly related to whether or not he has taken his medication for schizophrenia.

noguru

Evolutionism and Creationism are beliefs about the past that can't be falsified. We know from God's Word that evolutionism is not true...but it can't be scientifically falsified(Like God creating can't be falsified). We can keep exposing their false conclusions, but they still will keep believing.

All science is "beliefs about the past". Though it is more accurate to say "logical conclusions" about the past. What separates real science from pseudo science is whether or not predictions about the future can be made, and whether such predictions can be verified/falsified. And of course that would take an actual formalized hypothesis.

What predictions about the future can you make based on your supernatural YEC model of origins that can be distinguished from the naturalistic explanation as well as verified/falsified?

Of course I have corrected you on this misconception many times. I am not surprised though, that you are consistently oblivious to the reality around you.

oatmeal

Revelation from God, no matter the means of communication, will never, never, never contradict God's written word.

oatmeal

Before suggesting that what was revealed to you is truth, you might want to compare it with truth. John 17:17

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Evolutionism and Creationism are beliefs about the past that can't be falsified.

Evolution is directly observed. Can't get much more certain than that.

Evolutionary theory has been able to make a large number of (later verified) predictions about it, which is why scientists overwhelmingly accept it.

We know from God's Word that evolutionism is not true...

In fact, nothing God has told us contradicts evolution. Some creationists have presumed to correct God on the subject, but that's really not any concern for Christians.

but it can't be scientifically falsified(Like God creating can't be falsified)

As Haldane remarked, a rabbit in Cambrian rock. Simple A feathered mammal. Finding a plant more genetically close to a given mammal, than that mammal is to a reptile.

Stuff like that. Never happens. Guess why.

. We can keep exposing their false conclusions, but they still will keep believing.

Learn some science. Do some research, find a few of those many, many things that would refute evolutionary theory. Unsupported assertions won't help you at all.

Stuu

Evolutionism and Creationism are beliefs about the past that can't be falsified.
Out-and-out creationists differ from other types of religionists (the ones who don't have a special interest in fantasy natural history) in that they very often do make falsifiable claims. This is very brave because religions usually avoid saying anything that is testable. In fact they take great care to define their god as something that cannot be tested.

I can't think of a testable creationist claim that hasn't been falsified. Perhaps you are not aware of them.

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.