And a very pleasant day to all...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You underestimate me.
She's the only person she doesn't appear to do that with. There she goes the other way.

So, according to the reflected bit, now I love the attention. Not long ago it was about locking a thread to keep from having it.

How can you tell when Eeset isn't being honest with you?

You're reading her.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I’ve never done anything remotely like this before, so I hope creating a new thread by way of saying hello was the correct procedure.

I spent the first 29 years of my life as an atheist, including the last several of those as a Buddhist. I have for some time believed in God, but I’m not locked into any ‘holy dictation’ orthodoxy and have a number of views that would, I’m certain, have made me a lovely light to read by in times not too distant.

At present I find myself enjoying an examination of a number of faiths for their perspective on the Truth. I believe any earnest pursuit of the Truth is a pursuit of God--even if the one pursuing doesn't quite know it yet.

Lastly, I just created my own avatar, but I don't know how to replace the one I chose from the short list...bother. Any help there?

Town Heretic eh?

...you won't last

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Gosh Bybee are you really that obtuse? TH loves the attention. It would drive him nuts if I left him be. I actually like the big lug. Aside from his adoration of Grant that is.

general-grant-jpg.jpg

A very belated welcome to TOL! ;)

AMR

don't encourage him

Town Heretic eh?

...you won't last

from your lips to God's ear :thumb:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I prophesy over you [seeing as how prophesying seems to have become the latest TOL fad] thou shall have a grandson and thou shalt call him Jack and he will be the cutest thing you ever saw....

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I prophesy over you [seeing as how prophesying seems to have become the latest TOL fad] thou shall have a grandson and thou shalt call him Jack and he will be the cutest thing you ever saw....
:think: My son is going to name his child Jack? I don't know about that. He seems determined to name him Albert...I have no idea why.

journey

I wasn't here in 2007 to welcome you, so here's a WELCOME for you just a little bit late TH. Stick with it and you'll have those 50 posts you need pretty quickly.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wasn't here in 2007 to welcome you, so here's a WELCOME for you just a little bit late TH. Stick with it and you'll have those 50 posts you need pretty quickly.
And I'll get to see who is behind that stream of profanity in the rep section? Sweet. :)