BROTHERHOOD OF THE URANTIA FANATICS!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
More raping and killing in the UFO bible with it's aliens having sex with the daughters of men:

Raping And Killing

"Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)

Did the Nephilim have tin hats?????

Looks as if you're having a "meltdown?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unfortunetely Caino went, way over board with his
"blasphemous" diatribe, and got himself banned again!

He just got off being banned, and he went and did it
again! People have to understand that, this is a
Christian forum that allows diversity but, still doesn't
abide 'blasphemy' against God or the Bible!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
http://www.equip.org/articles/urantia-the-great-cult-mystery/

"K- E- double-el- O- double good, Kellogg's best to you!"
From the link:

scads of plagiarisms in the UB, originally discovered by Urantian believer Matthew Block.
In 1992, Block wrote a paper on “bibliographic” sources used in the UB. The paper reveals shameless plagiarism of earlier works, sometimes word-for-word but more frequently thought-for-thought.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
issue of plagiarism addressed

issue of plagiarism addressed

From the link:

scads of plagiarisms in the UB, originally discovered by Urantian believer Matthew Block.
In 1992, Block wrote a paper on “bibliographic” sources used in the UB. The paper reveals shameless plagiarism of earlier works, sometimes word-for-word but more frequently thought-for-thought.

Charges of plagiarism have been adequately addressed elsewhere.

The revelators freely state drawing from human concepts and sources enhancing and expanding upon them. Highly recommended is Matthew Block's article linked in this post here. Read the entire article if you would be properly informed about his findings and his conclusion on the matter.

Some human sources of some of the text-commentary in the Urantia Papers

We might also remind you of the unique concepts, terms and ideas presented in the papers which speak of special revelation integrating a systematic and comprehensive cosmology. A dissertation ought to be judged by its contents, not presupposition, ignorance or assumption...no matter their source or how they are re-presented.

Review of 3 books on the history of the papers here.

See Foreword here, first part, then 'Acknowledgement' at very end showing human concepts in various parts where used as a base, with revelation from higher sources added as needed.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Paper 1 - The Universal Father

Paper 1 - The Universal Father

~*~*~

Let us begin with the origin of all -

Below is the first paper on the first most fundamental reality, expounding also on the very 'personality' of God...and 'personality' itself as a gift of the Father to souls with immortality-potential.

The Universal Father - Paper 1

Text here.

This same series has been shared so far up to paper 13 here with links to previous papers for those interested. It is only fair and respectful for one to first learn the material for himself if he would adequately critique it. A work is to be judged by its content...The soul and spirit of its teaching.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I'll spend my time reading the Holy Bible and other wholesome materials.

Wonderful. Suit yourself. Each must follow where the Spirit leads and where they are being called or drawn at any point in time. One's journey may bring new turns and discoveries at any moment :)

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
~*~*~

Let us begin with the origin of all -

Below is the first paper on the first most fundamental reality, expounding also on the very 'personality' of God...and 'personality' itself as a gift of the Father to souls with immortality-potential.

Text here.

This same series has been shared so far up to paper 13 here with links to previous papers for those interested. It is only fair and respectful for one to first learn the material for himself if he would adequately critique it. A work is to be judged by its content...The soul and spirit of its teaching.

pj

Now, what did I tell you guys about posting this
"Junk" on this thread? You sure have a mighty
short memory!

One could gather more truth, reading a good comic book!

Truster

Grosnick Marowbe is now my hero!

Albeit an ignored hero….

PS I tried to give you a positive rep on this, but I wasn't allowed. So in this case it will have to be ''the thought that counts''.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Take the challenge

Take the challenge

The problem is, what happened in the Old Testament, was the
will of God the Father! On the other hand, what happens in the
urantia book is, purely fiction! So, by you 'blaspheming' the
will of God, is inexcusable! Who are any of us, that we can
question the creator of ALL?

We would remind all readers my main response to GM is here

~*~*~

You are left with the 'problem' of God ordering the murder of women and children period.....which is further complicated with a portrayal of God in the NT as being all loving, kind, merciful, benevolent...The God Jesus revealed as his Father. This is why some earlier 'christians' rejected the war-monging God of the OT and chose only the loving all merciful God revealed by Jesus in the NT. The Urantia Papers certainly reveals the latter dismissing the brutality and superstitions of primitive man.

Furthermore your claim that the papers are fiction are yet to be proved beyond your "because I say so". For instance you can begin with Paper 1 on the Universal Father shared in my last post...listen to the presentation or read the text as well...if u can handle the challenge
and prove it is fiction
. The subject of the nature, qualities and attributes of God are most fundamental to one's theology. All readers will be waiting for your proof of it being 'fiction'. Note that the truth about God's being and nature holds eternally ;)

The first 3 papers are on the nature of God, again the most important subject if God is the source of reality and all creation. The first 12 papers are the foundation of the entire cosmology of the papers here.

If you're going to call out a charge of fanaticism and other judgments especially concerning myself expect to be properly addressed and corrected where and when needed. My response to your charges are thus served.

Now you can begin with disproving Paper 1-3....we'll stretch it a little. There is nothing fanatical presented here since the information speaks for itself.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
in all seriousness

in all seriousness

And Elmer Fudd was their spokesman.

The challenge in post #38 to GM is for you too....if you can handle it. The character of God is central to any theology....so it's important that we have a correct presentation of that.

The next paper -

Paper 2 - The nature of God (text/audio)

Video-audio here

It's prudent to first know what you are discrediting if you would provide a convincing case against it. It currently stands that all there is is a "because I say so" which doesn't prove much beyond personal opinion, religious bias or assumption. Evaluate the contents. Consider the principles, ideas/ideals, concepts, ethics and morals espoused therein. Be a good student. Truth in principle has nothing to fear.

pj