BROTHERHOOD OF THE URANTIA FANATICS!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Considering that all this hatred for a total of (2) UB readers on 2 threads, one of which is to bash the (2) people who read and discus it, one wonders if maybe the power of the written word is causing people to hate without a cause?

Nah! It's just that the UB is of the occult, and phony as well! Thanks
for asking though!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Entertainment is one thing, engaging in actual dialogue is another. Educating yourself is even nobler. The same challenge given to GM is for you as well. Can you show what is wrong with Jesus teaching on the kingdom in the papers? Provide specific passages. Also do you have the religious sense and intellectual honesty to admit what is true in the papers? Until you read with an open mind your judgement is more or less insufficient and all you have are assertions/assumptions.

pj

Nah! To read and study the UB, you're opening up yourself
to the occult and demonic activity!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Luck is not required in recognising a truth but an open and honest evaluation of what is written. What particularly don't you agree with in Jesus discourse on the kingdom?

See what was formerly posted by Caino and read Paper 170 on the kingdom here.

You would first need the integrity to read it if you would fairly and rightly understand what is being communicated. Your integrity is even more at stake here since you started the thread. The whole world is watching. Let's see your proof of false teaching on this subject specifically.

pj

Here's my proof; I trust in the written word of God (The Bible) and
not the "Occultist UB!" That's all the proof I need!

journey

Entertainment is one thing, engaging in actual dialogue is another. Educating yourself is even nobler. The same challenge given to GM is for you as well. Can you show what is wrong with Jesus teaching on the kingdom in the papers? Provide specific passages. Also do you have the religious sense and intellectual honesty to admit what is true in the papers? Until you read with an open mind your judgement is more or less insufficient and all you have are assertions/assumptions.

pj

How many times must I tell you that I will NOT waste my time reading and studying this garbage? We have God's Word, and we know that it's real. You're going to get the same answer from any other real Christian. You should know that I have zero respect for the urantia papers and consider them to be a hoax, fraud, and con game. So, I obviously have many other wholesome things to do with my time, certainly including studying the real God's Word. This is the most pleasant that you can expect to hear from me about the urantia papers.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"(1681.9) 150:4.2 Jesus arranged the date for meeting the twelve at Nazareth, and in parting, he said: “On this mission go not to any city of the gentiles, neither go into Samaria, but go instead to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Preach the gospel of the kingdom and proclaim the saving truth that man is a son of God. Remember that the disciple is hardly above his master nor a servant greater than his lord. It is enough for the disciple to be equal with his master and the servant to become like his lord. If some people have dared to call the master of the house an associate of Beelzebub, how much more shall they so regard those of his household! But you should not fear these unbelieving enemies. I declare to you that there is nothing covered up that is not going to be revealed; there is nothing hidden that shall not be known. What I have taught you privately, that preach with wisdom in the open. What I have revealed to you in the inner chamber, that you are to proclaim in due season from the housetops. And I say to you, my friends and disciples, be not afraid of those who can kill the body, but who are not able to destroy the soul; rather put your trust in Him who is able to sustain the body and save the soul."

Are you saying this is from the Bible? Chapter and verse please?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How many times must I tell you that I will NOT waste my time reading and studying this garbage? We have God's Word, and we know that it's real. You're going to get the same answer from any other real Christian. You should know that I have zero respect for the urantia papers and consider them to be a hoax, fraud, and con game. So, I obviously have many other wholesome things to do with my time, certainly including studying the real God's Word. This is the most pleasant that you can expect to hear from me about the urantia papers.

Excellent post!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thanks again for getting the second Urantia Book thread going on TOL, their are many followers according to the page view count. It's generating some good interest. Who knows, you may help interest the next great UB evangelist. :grave:

You're welcome! It's best to draw the UB falsehood out into the light
where it can be seen for what it is! And, it's entertaining as well!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The beginnings of the UB incorporated the occult! That's NEVER a good
area to get involved with!

It was you who played with the Ouiga board, the UB started like the incarnation of Jesus, celestial beings with authority from Gabriel.

Maybe you are uncomfortable with the UB because there is no child rape, human incineration, drowning babies and pregnant mothers and grand mothers, stoning, plagues, lakes of fire, curses, magic witches, unicorns, talking donkeys, fire from heaven and Jewish genocide?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Is this true? Would it be true if it was in the Bible? Is it true on its own apart from any religious book?

(805.2) 71:5.2 The ideal state undertakes to regulate social conduct only enough to take violence out of individual competition and to prevent unfairness in personal initiative. Here is a great problem in statehood: How can you guarantee peace and quiet in industry, pay the taxes to support state power, and at the same time prevent taxation from handicapping industry and keep the state from becoming parasitical or tyrannical?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Luck is not required in recognising a truth but an open and honest evaluation of what is written. What particularly don't you agree with in Jesus discourse on the kingdom?

See what was formerly posted by Caino and read Paper 170 on the kingdom here.

You would first need the integrity to read it if you would fairly and rightly understand what is being communicated. Your integrity is even more at stake here since you started the thread. The whole world is watching. Let's see your proof of false teaching on this subject specifically.

pj

Refreshing logic, like water on parched earth.

Notice they won't answer questions because they see truth, their pride won't let them.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I don't think its that 'demons' do not exist anymore, but its a matter of understanding the UB's teaching on it, these being rebellious 'mid-wayers', those who leagued with the Lucifer rebellion and had a greater influence on man before Jesus came and claimed his rightful rule as Planetary Prince (Our Creator Son) pouring out the Spirit of truth after his ascension. With Jesus having bestowed himself here and now reigning as Lord, the power and influence of 'evil spirits' has been greatly reduced. Its an issue of what we identify as 'demons', or what we call rebellious spirits tempting man to do evil.

See Paper 77 - The Midway Creatures (particularly section 7 on 'The Rebel Mid-wayers')

Many theories of what 'demons' are exist, and they cant be proved beyond some likely hypothesis or some spiritual means of discernment to know their nature, names and various functions. Demonology and 'exorcism' (Deliverance ministry) is another subject in itself.

pj

More truth, well done.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 1:8-9 KJV But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Revelation 22:18-19 KJV 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

According to this, when Jesus returns to visit, and teaches more truth, they will have to start a new bible because the author of revelation used a common copyright form from an age when there was no copywrite law.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Quote: Caino;

What will I do next? I'm
running out of lies, misconceptions, and occult teachings?
What is a "Urantian" to do, when faced with truth from
the Bible? We need to spread our illogical propaganda, or else,
our 'celestial being' leaders will leave us dry, and move
off to another Galaxy? Now, I'm really concerned! I haven't
even had a chance to earn my UFO award yet!! The "beings"
promised me that award; if I could just convert just one
extremely naive earthling!

I feel your pain man! Your pal GM