Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

The guy's a crank, you must know this by now. His idea of 'fine literature' is reading 'americansfortruth'.

Let's face it, he doesn't care about gay people, straights or anyone else, he only cares about this whacked out blog and he'd be gutted if his premise actually came to fruition ironically as he'd be utterly redundant (okay, he is already) and he'd have nothing to bloviate about.
OK....you're right.....I keep setting myself up for this again and again....Thank you for your decency , and for your ability to reason.
I'm off to a stiff drink and a smoke and away from aCW. :e4e:

GFR7

First, aCW, alwight is correct:

The fact that much of the arts come from men who were different, like Tennessee Williams, is part of the richness and variety of creation.

Williams, by the way, would not have cared for same sex marriage,
nor for any rainbow-era campaign:

He was an outsider and wished to remain so.

Second, that was a cheap trick:

Posting that over-the-top, glitzed out, LGBTQ queer-gay,
same sex marriage, Obama era website of Provincetown:

THIS is their official website, very much a tribute to their historic and literary heritage, and more in the subdued spirit of Williams own era:

http://www.provincetown-ma.gov/

bb.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, let me know when TPS becomes established as historically and factually accurate and then there might just be something to refute. Until then...

Sorry to break the news to you Art, but the smartest guy in the whoooole wide world (he's got an IQ of 140 don't cha know) earlier confirmed that Hitler was not only a nancy boy, but a pederast:

Quote: Orginally posted by aCultureWarrior

...I would like an answer (putting your IQ of 140 to work) on whether or not (based on the evidence that I've provided), if Hitler was indeed someone that engaged in homosexual behavior (and pederasty as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFR7
Yes. YES. He did.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4144782&postcount=3978

Being that GFR7/Scot spent weeks and weeks in homosexual infested Provincetown MA doing "academic research", I'm sure that he knows a fag when he sees (or in this case reads about) one.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
omggggggggg somebody defend me against this monster plllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sss.Someone come to my defense against this monster

The guy's a crank, you must know this by now. His idea of 'fine literature' is reading 'americansfortruth'.

(For someone who distanced himself from GFR7/Scot last night, I can't help think that Art is bonding once again with GFR7/Scot behind the cause of buggery).

OK....you're right.....I keep setting myself up for this again and again....Thank you for your decency , and for your ability to reason.

You do realize that Art just dissed "our" Peter LaBarbera don't you GFR7/Scot? Surely you're not going to let him get away with that are you?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Perhaps you wouldn't be such a narrow minded philistine if you took time out to appreciate what is good about gay or any different culture instead of trying to see only the bad. :plain:

If I wanted to get the true feeling of homosexual culture Al, I'd visit places like this:

halloween-graveyard.jpg

Arthur Brain

Sorry to break the news to you Art, but the smartest guy in the whoooole wide world (he's got an IQ of 140 don't cha know) earlier confirmed that Hitler was not only a nancy boy, but a pederast:

Quote: Orginally posted by aCultureWarrior

...I would like an answer (putting your IQ of 140 to work) on whether or not (based on the evidence that I've provided), if Hitler was indeed someone that engaged in homosexual behavior (and pederasty as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFR7
Yes. YES. He did.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4144782&postcount=3978

Being that GFR7/Scot spent weeks and weeks in homosexual infested Provincetown MA doing "academic research", I'm sure that he knows a fag when he sees (or in this case reads about) one.

Wow, you really have an obsession with GFR don't you? If you have an actual response to my post along with some creditable and verified evidence for TPS being acknowledged as factual then don't hesitate to let me know...

Arthur Brain

(For someone who distanced himself from GFR7/Scot last night, I can't help think that Art is bonding once again with GFR7/Scot behind the cause of buggery).

Hmm, I recall asking you to stop obsessively bringing GFR into exchanges between us which is hardly the same thing, yet for some reason your fixation blinds you to that fact. Get a grip doofus.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Hmm, I recall asking you to stop obsessively bringing GFR into exchanges between us which is hardly the same thing, yet for some reason your fixation blinds you to that fact. Get a grip doofus.

Then would it be too much to ask for you to stop obsessively bonding with GFR7/Scot over the issue of recriminalizing buggery?

Arthur Brain

Quote:

Then would it be too much to ask for you to stop obsessively bonding with GFR7/Scot over the issue of recriminalizing buggery?

Your obsession with GFR is not my problem dingbat. If you have an issue with his posts then respond directly to him. Quit bringing him into any convo with me. Everyone on here bonds over how much of a crank you are so that's not an excuse for your fixation...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your obsession with GFR is not my problem dingbat. If you have an issue with his posts then respond directly to him. Quit bringing him into any convo with me. Everyone on here bonds over how much of a crank you are so that's not an excuse for your fixation...

In closing: This so-called "debate" that you and I had over the past two nights (specifically last night when we rehashed the truth about homosexuality in the Nazi Party), wasn't intended to convince you of anthing. Heck, I can't even convince you that it's terribly terribly wrong when you told two children that homosexuality isn't bad as long as the two people love each other (refer to the table of contents for page and post #).

My purpose for carrying on this "debate" is to show others that there is no 'reasoning' with evil.

So you see Art, that's why we have laws, because decent people can't convince the morally corrupt what they're doing is wrong.

On that note:

Art's favorite part of the thread (the table of contents) is coming up soon, as well as more reasons

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

Arthur Brain

In closing: This so-called "debate" that you and I had over the past two nights (specifically last night when we rehashed the truth about homosexuality in the Nazi Party), wasn't intended to convince you of anthing. Heck, I can't even convince you that it's terribly terribly wrong when you told two children that homosexuality isn't bad as long as the two people love each other (refer to the table of contents for page and post #).

My purpose for carrying on this "debate" is to show others that there is no 'reasoning' with evil.

So you see Art, that's why we have laws, because decent people can't convince the morally corrupt what they're doing is wrong.

On that note:

Art's favorite part of the thread (the table of contents) is coming up soon, as well as more reasons

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!

Your 'truth' about a supposed preponderance of homosexuality within the SS wasn't so much a rehash but a corned beef one as it was at the outset.

I'm not surprised in the slightest you won't address that any further as you know as well as anyone else that your beloved 'Pink Swastika' is in no way regarded as actual legitimate proof or anything approaching in regards to historical events.

I'm also not remotely surprised that you didn't dare touch upon the testimony of a homosexual who witnessed and endured the brutality of the very regime that you would have as endorsing it either as provided in a link earlier, a recent post you didn't have the guts to address.

The only thing you're right about is that we have laws, and thankfully those laws include human and civil rights, including your right to spout all sorts of crap over your own blog, so you should be thankful as well.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm also not remotely surprised that you didn't dare touch upon the testimony of a homosexual who witnessed and endured the brutality of the very regime that you would have as endorsing it either as provided in a link earlier, a recent post you didn't have the guts to address.

I must have missed that link Art. I'll gladly review it, and after doing so will ask if this person (being one of many victims who survived the brutality of homosexual Adolf Hitler) had knowledge of the sexual activities of those in the SS.

...and thankfully those laws include human and civil rights...

I keep asking the homosexualists who post in this thread where these supposed rights to infect others with incurable deadly diseases, molest the minds and bodies of children and destroy invaluable societal institutions come from Art.

Perhaps you could answer those questions for the followers of this 3 part thread?

Arthur Brain

I must have missed that link Art. I'll gladly review it, and after doing so will ask if this person (being one of many victims who survived the brutality of homosexual Adolf Hitler) had knowledge of the sexual activities of those in the SS.

Given that you miss more than anyone else here it's hardly surprising, but do feel free to refute such testimony that has the actual SS as the perpetrators of such insidious suffering with your "expert" knowledge an' all...

I keep asking the homosexualists who post in this thread where these supposed rights to infect others with incurable deadly diseases, molest the minds and bodies of children and change invaluable societal institutions come from Art.

Perhaps you could answer those questions for the followers of this 3 part thread?

You keep asking a group of an imaginary set of people a load of questions? Who'd have thought it? I've yet to see anyone support the 'right' of another to infect someone with a disease, curable or not. I've yet to see anyone support child molestation in any shape or form and as to the rest - move to Saudi Arabia or Uganda. I'm sure they'd love to have you...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Given that you miss more than anyone else here it's hardly surprising, but do feel free to refute such testimony that has the actual SS as the perpetrators of such insidious suffering with your "expert" knowledge an' all...

Forgive me for not paying closer attention to your posts Art, but often times my mind wanders thinking about what you would say to a group of convicts in prison when they asked you...

"Is it true that you told two young children that homosexuality is ok as long as the people involved love each other?"

Untitled-155.jpg

Quote:
I keep asking the homosexualists who post in this thread where these supposed rights to infect others with incurable deadly diseases, molest the minds and bodies of children and change invaluable societal institutions come from Art.

You keep asking a group of an imaginary set of people a load of questions? Who'd have thought it? I've yet to see anyone support the 'right' of another to infect someone with a disease, curable or not. I've yet to see anyone support child molestation in any shape or form and as to the rest - move to Saudi Arabia or Uganda. I'm sure they'd love to have you...

You're correct Art, there is no human or civil "right" to engage in buggery.

On that note: I'll post an excerpt of Bryan Fischer's article talking about the historians that acknowledged that Adolf Hitler and his SS were a bunch of brutal homosexual thugs (posted in Part 1 of the thread as well).

June 2, 2010

Throckmorton, history, and gays in the military

fischer.jpg

Bryan Fischer

Dr. Warren Throckmorton posted a column on his blog on Crosswalk.com yesterday which attacked me by name, and accused me of "vilifying" every homosexual everywhere by making historically accurate references to the role of homosexuality in Adolph Hitler's life and the rise of the Nazi Party. Apparently in Dr. Throckmorton believes that telling the truth, if it happens to be the truth about a politically-correct group he happens to favor, is sub-Christian.

I, of course, never said that all homosexuals are brutal and savage, and yet this is what Dr. Throckmorton accuses me of saying when he says that I "vilified an entire group of people." If he would like people to stop vilifying others, well, here's an opportunity for him to show us the way.

How Dr. Throckmorton feels about Christ vilifying the Pharisees by calling them a "brood of vipers" and sons "of your father the devil" he does not say. Perhaps if telling the unpleasant truth about folks is against the standard of Christ, he should first take the matter up with Christ rather than with me.

Throckmorton says that my assessment of Hitler's sexual preference is not based on "eyewitness" testimony. Yet German historian Lothar Machtan cites extensive documentation of Hitler's own homosexuality, including military records, memoirs of soldiers who served with Hitler, and police records from the early 1920s. If this kind of evidence is not sufficient for Throckmorton, one can only wonder what kind of evidence would be.

[Don't feel badly Bryan, it's not good enough evidence for TOL homosexualist Art Brain either].

As far as the role of homosexuals in the rise of the Nazi Party, historians for decades — before homosexuality became such a touchy topic — were quite matter-of-fact about the truth that Hitler recruited and used homosexual thugs.

Here, for instance, are several excerpts from William Shirer's classic work, "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich."

"But the brown-shirted S.A...many of its top leaders, beginning with its chief, Roehm, were notorious homosexual perverts." (p. 120)

"He, who was so monumentally intolerant by his very nature, was strangely tolerant of one human condition — a man's morals. No other party in Germany came near to attracting so many shady characters. As we have seen, a conglomeration of pimps, murderers, homosexuals, alcoholics and blackmailers flocked to the party as if to a natural haven. Hitler did not care as long as they were useful to him." (pp. 121-122)

"...[T]here was a demand...that the criminals and especially the perverts be expelled from the movement. This Hitler frankly refused to do." (p. 122)

"The Munich S.A. had become notorious for the homosexual habits of Lieutenant Edmund Heines and his friends..." (p. 122)

Here is historian Louis Snyder:

"What was needed, Roehm believed, was a proud and arrogant lot who could brawl, carouse, smash windows, kill and slaughter for the hell of it. Straights, in his eyes, were not as adept in such behavior as practicing homosexuals."

Here is historian Thomas Fuchs:

"The principle function of this army-like organization was beating up anyone who opposed the Nazis, and Hitler believed this was a job best undertaken by homosexuals."

Historian H.R. Knickerbocker:

"Roehm, as the head of 2,500,000 Storm Troops had surrounded himself with a staff of perverts. His chiefs, men of rank of Gruppenfuhrer or Obergruppenfuhrer, commanding units of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were almost without exception homosexuals. Indeed, unless a Storm Troop officer were homosexual he had no chance of advancement."

Machtan writes credibly that Roehm was murdered in 1933 not because Hitler was offended by his homosexuality but because Roehm knew of Hitler's sexual proclivities and threatened to expose him publicly.

The Nazis also trashed and burned the Sex Research Institute, headed by the effeminate homosexual Max Hirschfeld, again not because of its link to homosexuality but because the institute contained so many damning files on the sexual inclinations of leaders in the Nazi Party.

For instance, Ludwig L. Lenz was the assistant director of the institute, and explained why the institute was the "first victim which fell to the new regime."

"The answer to this is simple...We knew too much

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/100602

So many historians: so much refuting for you to do Art.

GFR7

aCultureWarrior said:
(I don't believe I've ever heard a straight guy say that the moral degenerate Tennessee Williams "was our nation's greatest playwright").

Well, now you've met one.

250px--Blowing_a_raspberry.ogv.jpg

Arthur Brain

Forgive me for not paying closer attention to your posts Art, but often times my mind wanders thinking about what you would say to a group of convicts in prison when they asked you...

"Is it true that you told two young children that homosexuality is ok as long as the people involved love each other?"

Well considering how fevered and insidious your imagination is it's hardly a surprise you'd invent such a dumb scenario. It's also a feeble smokescreen to still avoid addressing a first hand testimony from someone who endured the brutality of the Third Reich for being gay.

You're correct Art, there is no human or civil "right" to engage in buggery.

Oh, does that go for every 'non traditional' consensual sexual practice going as well, because the last I noticed they certainly aren't illegal and as such citizens have the right to indulge in them, your moral sensibilities notwithstanding.

[Don't feel badly Bryan, it's not good enough evidence for TOL homosexualist Art Brain either].

Or creditable historians and scholars either considering how roundly criticized this piece of revisionist bunk is academically.

So many historians: so much refuting for you to do Art.

Nope. This has been debunked since the thing was first published in the mid 90's. When it's accepted as legitimate and historically factual then there'll be something to refute. Let me know when that happens...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let me know when that happens...:rolleyes:

Here's something that you should know is happening right now Art:

There are still organized groups of very evil people out in the world (some who act in the name of religion) that want to execute sexually and morally confused people who engage in homosexual acts.

Islam_homosexuality.jpg

thumbRNS-PHELPS-IMPACT032014-427x283.jpg

Because you, GFR7/Scot, alwight and others like you haven't repented your sins and asked Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior, you had better thank your lucky stars that there are good people like Scott Lively, Peter LaBarbera and Matt Barber out there that know the true meaning of Christianity and are doing everything in their power to see that those evil people don't succeed (by sharing the truth about the sexual anarchy movement and attempting to re-legislate righteous laws that help lost souls find their way down the path of righteousness).

Status
Not open for further replies.