The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Paper 14 - The central and divine universe

Paper 14 - The central and divine universe

~*~*~

Continuing the video series from here, chronologically archived, we now cover Paper 14 on the Central and and divine universe known as Havona.

Text here

Paper 14 - Havona

14:0.1 The perfect and divine universe occupies the center of all creation; it is the eternal core around which the vast creations of time and space revolve. Paradise is the gigantic nuclear Isle of absolute stability which rests motionless at the very heart of the magnificent eternal universe.

14:0.2 This is the one and only settled, perfect, and established aggregation of worlds. This is a wholly created and perfect universe; it is not an evolutionary development.

~*~*~

The central universe of perfection serves as a pattern for all evolving creations of space-time and is the destiny of all who attain God since at the heart of Havona is the Isle of Paradise, the very abode of the Universal Father.

An artist's conception of the master universe

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I hate to scold you like this, however, you don't seem to
get the message! A wise man once said; "A word to the
wise is sufficient!" Evidently, you don't suffer from, being
wise?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You and your ilk are a 'fish out of water' here on TOL! Most here
claim to be of the Christian faith (to one degree or another) whereas,
you and your fellow "Urantians" are a member of a cult!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In reality, you're really embarrassing yourselves! You're
just unable to see the truth of the matter! You have a
bag full of fancy words and phrases but, that's just not
enough!

journey

Marketing is the biggest problem for the urantia book. It should have been marketed as science fiction, even though some portions would be more appropriate as comic books (i.e. the urantia invaders).

Zeke

But that's what freelight and you and others constantly are and do.

The very existence of this thread and all the bare assertion and declaration are damning evidence of that, including this post.

Freelight acts superior to everyone, as do you. You need to be right, which is why you can't stay away. And even if you do now, you've already made that demonstration ad infinitum.

You're the ones who have come mocking and spewing dogma. Freelight does nothing BUT quote and link to and adamantly declare dogma, even it seems like some dogmaless dogma to others who are hopelessly deluded.

You and all other Esotericists come here with modus operandi of being and doing everything you then accuse all others of being and doing if they don't acquiesce to all the vomitous spew and bare assertions of rhetoric from you and your ilk.

THAT's ego. That's NOT love. But then you go on to flip those scripts along with everything else.

It's a miasmic menagerie of script-flipping double standards and blind inequities.

Feel free to just leave in peace, presumably knowing that only you and your alleged fractals are all right and the universe is going to consume the rest of us.

You're in-slaved, just like many you rightly impugn as such. But you don't and can't help anyone. You just hide your delight at the false thought of others being devoured by the universe for recycling, etc.; pretending you're not glad about it.

You paragon of love and virtue and compassion, you. Go splash some water on your face and wake up, Dude. You're nearly comatose in that stuporous spiraling descent.

A parasite complaining when they sucked first, OH you forgot you came in here like a arrogant retard and started attacking Freelight, that evil Freelight oh my save the christian world from Freelight,:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:retards thats what you programmed freaks are.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
honest investigation, not marketing

honest investigation, not marketing

Marketing is the biggest problem for the urantia book. It should have been marketed as science fiction, even though some portions would be more appropriate as comic books (i.e. the urantia invaders).

Not so much about marketing as it is in actually discussing the subject matter, becoming properly informed. If you'd like to begin with Paper 1 here (on the Universal Father) and show how sci-fi or comics are more appropriate or somehow give a better presentation of 'God' then you're welcome to prove your claim.

You'd need to listen to and/or read the entire paper ( which isn't that long). The next two papers continue commentary on the nature of God....the most fundamental subject in one's theology since all is dependent upon it as the source and sustainer of all. The next 2 are on Go ds relationship with the universe and individuals. The challenge is before you. If you choose to attack or denigrate something, be properly educated about it or else your opinion is illegitimate.

Consider thoughtfully the first 5 papers even.....the very fundamentals on God, his character, qualities, attributes, .....and his relationship with creation (index, UB, Part 1)

pj

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Not so much about marketing as it is in actually discussing the subject matter. If you'd like to begin with Paper 1 here and show how sci-fi or comics are more appropriate or somehow give a better presentation of 'God' then you're welcome to prove your claim.

You'd need to listen to and/or read the entire paper ( which isn't that long). The next two papers continue commentary on the nature of God....the most fundamental subject in one's theology since all is dependent upon it as the source and sustainer of all. The challenge is before you.

pj

Hey look.......

Seven of em.

Similarities Between Superman and Jesus Christ: Jesus Vs Superman Comparison
March 31, 2009 By Revelation

When I was younger, I was a HUGE Superman fan! I have always loved the character in movies and cartoons. I was the kind of kid who would tie a towel around my neck and jump around the house.

As I grew older, I still enjoyed the Superman concept. In fact, I used to enjoy that show Smallville when I was younger, which is based on Clark Kent’s journey to becoming the hero we all know. I didn’t miss a single episode! It usually had great “good vs. evil” struggles, and many Christian themes throughout.

But one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb is the incredible similarities between Jesus and Superman. I was thinking about this the other day, and it is pretty neat. I think that is why America has such a connection with the “big blue boy scout.” In fact, you could say the whole story of Superman is basically an interpretation of the Bible. You may even say that Superman himself is little more than a fictionalized version of Jesus Christ (as if we need to fictionalize God!). Having said that, this article will be a Jesus vs Superman comparison.

Similarities Between Jesus Christ and Superman:

Similarity #1: The Names
In the Superman mythology, his father’s name is Jor-El, and Superman’s Kryptonian name is Kal-El. The connection here is the extension of the name, “El” In Hebrew, “El” literally means “God.” This is no mistake. In fact, the creators of Superman (Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster) were Jewish. Although at first it was spelled “Kal-L” it was very soon changed to “El.”

So it is obvious that they are making a religious connection here to reflect his power and might. Since both Superman and his father both share the “El” in their name, it helps you to remember that Superman is the direct son of the Father (Jor-El). Jesus too is the Son of God (and God the Son). This is an impressive similarity between Jesus and Superman.

Similarity #2: The Birth & Youth
As most know, Superman was sent to Earth by his father. Their planet was facing destruction, so Jor-El sent his “only-begotten” son to Earth, not to destroy it mind you, but that it might be saved (and Kal-El will be saved from destruction). In fact, Jor El shows us that Earth has promise, and that the people can be a “good people.” Here is a direct quote that Jor-El says in the Superman movie (played by Marlon Brando):

“Even though you’ve been raised as a human being you are not one of them…They can be a great people Kal-El; they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you, my only son.”

This is interesting because Jesus Christ says of himself, “I am the way, the truth, and the light…” We see the Father’s compassion for these “Earthly” creatures. At the same time, Jesus was with us, but wasn’t from us. He was from heaven, from the father.

This resembles Christ so much. He is sent to Earth from “Heaven” to be a savior to mankind. His true “Father” isn’t of this world, and he is raised by adoptive parents, who are very religious people born under Jewish Law. Superman is the same way. His adoptive parents are portrayed as very loving and king people, and no doubt religious, God-fearing folks.

Similarity #3: They Both Had to Learn from the Father, or Do the Father’s Will
Jesus has a mission on Earth, to be the savior of Mankind. At a young age we see a story in the Bible about Jesus staying behind during a trip with his parents. When his parents noticed he wasn’t there, they freaked out. When they found Jesus, he was with various religious people. He simply responded to his parents, “I must be about my father’s business.”

Then, we see Jesus again right before his ministry. What does He do? He goes into the mountain and fasts for 40 days. He is tempted in every way, yet holds to God’s will. He then dies on a cross as the savior of humanity.

These parallels are also seen in Superman. His father has a definite mission for him: To save Earth and protect it. Superman does his father’s will, and as a result Earth is saved from all sorts of evil.

Not only that, but just as Jesus went to be alone in the mountain before beginning His official “ministry,” Superman is isolated in the “Fortress of Solitude” where he learns all about his father and his mission in life. In fact, in the movies, we see Clark Kent going to the fortess before ever becoming Superman, and he comes out as Superman after his “training”.

Similarity #4: Unnatural Power and Abilities
Jesus Christ had the ability to do above-human things on Earth. He could heal the sick, turn water to wine, walk on water, knew many future events (his death), performed various miracles, and more. Jesus could perform any miracle the Father willed for Him to do.

Superman is the same way. He has super-human abilities (strength, vision, flying, etc.). He has these because he came from a “Father” with similar nature.

Similarity #5: The “Father” Talks to Them By a Voice
We see various times in the Bible that Jesus is spoken to, or of, by the Father. When Jesus is baptized, God the Father says, “This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased.”

When Jesus is on the mountain & transfigures himself, we hear God again saying, This is my Son, listen to him.” We never actually see God, but his presence is definitely there. All we hear about is this loud and commanding voice from above.

In that same way, Superman is always talked to by his “Father.” When he is in the fortress, Jor-El always communicates with Superman by a loud and commanding voice coming from the Fortress itself. He always calls Superman “His Son.”

Similarity #6: Both Superman & Jesus Were “Righteous”
We are constantly reminded of Superman’s general goodness. He genuinely cares for people, and always seems to do the right thing. That is why some call him, “the big blue boy scout.” He tries to see the good in people.

He also saves everyone, including his own enemies. When people have done wrong, Superman still saves them. He is always there to help.

Jesus is similar. We see Christ doing good to those who have done wrong (such as the prostitute). He saves that one criminal hanging with him on the cross. He saves all those who, even though they did wrong, are willing to repent.

Even his own enemies, as they are beating him, Jesus replies, “Forgive them father, for they know not what they do.”

Similarity #7 Both are “Glorified” or “Given Power” in Heaven
After accomplishing his Earthly mission, Jesus is resurrected to Heaven and is given authority and power by God the Fatehr. He is seated at God’s right hand. So in heaven, Jesus is given “strength, power.”

Superman is the same way. When he goes to “the heavens”, he gets “Strength.” How? Not from the Father, but from the Sun. The sun heals Superman, and gives him his strength. Heaven is often referred to as “space.” In fact, there are 3 heavens in the Bible. The sky over the Earth, outer space, and the dimension in which God dwells.

Other Connections with Superman and the Bible:
We can also see other figures in the Bible with similarities to the Superman story. You could say “Lex Luthor” is a satan-like figure, and the other creaturs Superman has to battle are like “demons.”

Moses could be said to be Superman-like too, and his story also resembles Superman. He is sent by his parents to stop from being killed. He is raised by adoptive parents. He helps “save” the Jewish peoples by bringing them out of Egypt.

This is no shock, as the Bible makes a very similar compairson between Jesus himself and Moses too. However, Superman and Jesus have the most in common, and Jesus is the “only Begotten Son” of the Father. Also, Jesus is the savior of all Mankind, and Moses is only the savior for the Israelites.

Using Superman to Help Sort Out Biblical Theology:
I also like the example of Superman because in my opinion it helps to understand the relationship between the Son and the Father. According to the Bible, Jesus is the Son of God, the Messiah, and “very God of very God.” The Bible teaches the concept of the trinity: That there is one triune God, eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. There is only one God, existing in 3 simultaneous “persons.”

Jesus is not the Father, the Father is not the Holy Spirit, Jesus is not the Holy Spirit, yet they all make up the one true God.

In this same way, Kal-El (Superman) is the Son of Jor-El (The Father), has similar nature, but is not the Father himself. They are 2 different persons. This hints to the trinity.

Jesus says things such as the Father is greater, and he “prays” to God. In the scriptures, Jesus takes a voluntarily submissive role to the Father, even though He is co-equal. Superman likewise, “prays” to Jor-El by summoning him in the Fortress of Solitude, and it is also obvious that the Father is somewhat superior to Superman himself in many ways (Jor-El seems to have much more knowledge, and power).

Conclusion: Superman is a Story of Jesus Christ and God, But Jesus’ Story is Better
Superman is a popular comic book hero, and there are millions of fans worldwide. In many ways, the comic book hero is similar to Jesus Christ. However, Jesus Christ is the real Superman. He had the capacity to do real miracles. Jesus was a real person. He loved people, and He loves you.

Have you trusted Christ as your savior? Are you “saved” from your sins on judgment day? The Bible teaches that if you place your faith in trust in Christ in repentance, God will forgive you for your sins. Trust in the real savior. Place your faith in a true Superman today–Jesus Christ, the savior of the world.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
A parasite complaining when they sucked first,

Incorrect. Others, including you, came here with various motives. For freelight and some others, it's an agenda of Syncretism to absorb the Christian faith into an alleged greater panorama of overarching truth.

That's provocational in a passive-aggressive manner, which he has mastered in feigned love. Coming here with every manner of adamant assertion and declaration to insist only Esotericists have truth and all professing Christians are deluded. And that's what you say with every loveless post.

OH you forgot you came in here like a arrogant retard and started attacking Freelight,

No. I came to oppose the garbage he vehemently spews in his polished passive-aggressive condescension, presuming all his access to various schools are the compilation and culmination of overriding truth and light and hope and peace.

It's a smokescreen and a Trojan horse kind of approach. And you do the same without the indirectness. I've just responded to all that initiative to engulf, dispalce, and/or overrun the Christian faith. To deny that agenda is for you and him and others to deceive your own selves and/or to insidiously prevaricate.

that evil Freelight

Exactly. Syncretism and Relativism and Pluralism and all forms of Esotericism seek to engraft all into themselves that would dare stand alone. That is most certianly evil of the lowest order. It's malicious and malevolent, regardless of the practiced benevolent fascade and rigorous false humility. And lies are lies.

oh my save the christian world from Freelight,:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:retards thats what you programmed freaks are.

And there is it. The complete void and deficit of agape or any other meaningful fruit that matters. Hate, retaliation, vengefulness, and all the other works of your Father of lies that you spew.

You're the mindless drone and minion. And it's quite obvious to most others. There is no spirit of truth in you. You don't even know the difference between soul and spirit, and indeed canNOT know.

Feel free to fulfill your previous words about not posting any more. You've outed yourself as a pure hate-monger with not an ounce of love to help anyone else.

You relish your REM sleep, presuming it to be hyper-caffeinated awakenness. You're comatose in your descent, mistaking it for ascent because you've script-flipped everything and had to come to a Christian forum to show your glutes in despite.

I see you. You see nothing.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
treat the subject......

treat the subject......

Hey look.......

Seven of em.

7 of what? How does this address the challenge given to GM and journey beginning with disproving the first 3 papers? If you'd like to take up the challenge presented...do so by first learning the papers, in order to discredit them and which parts specifically. The first 10 papers expound upon God himself and his relationship with the individual, the universe and the other divine personalities in his company.

Superman has nothing to do with it. Red herring.

pj

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul, you are loopy!

Paul, you are loopy!

~*~*~

Continuing the video series from here, chronologically archived, we now cover Paper 14 on the Central and and divine universe known as Havona.

Text here

Paper 14 - Havona

14:0.1 The perfect and divine universe occupies the center of all creation; it is the eternal core around which the vast creations of time and space revolve. Paradise is the gigantic nuclear Isle of absolute stability which rests motionless at the very heart of the magnificent eternal universe.

14:0.2 This is the one and only settled, perfect, and established aggregation of worlds. This is a wholly created and perfect universe; it is not an evolutionary development.

~*~*~

The central universe of perfection serves as a pattern for all evolving creations of space-time and is the destiny of all who attain God since at the heart of Havona is the Isle of Paradise, the very abode of the Universal Father.

An artist's conception of the master universe

pj

On number 14:0.1, don't you mean Universe(s)? Who Cares! Freelight, are you gonna stay out of heaven and go down with this insidious Urantia b/s? I was hoping for better plans for you. Your fancy lingo feeds your ego and eccentricity. That's ALL you've got going for yourself and you're so proud. You shall come to a great fall.

Michael

:crackup:

:think:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
On number 14:0.1, don't you mean Universe(s)? Who Cares! Freelight, are you gonna stay out of heaven and go down with this insidious Urantia b/s? I was hoping for better plans for you. Your fancy lingo feeds your ego and eccentricity. That's ALL you've got going for yourself and you're so proud. You shall come to a great fall.

Michael

:crackup:

:think:

Ego and eccentricity. I never knew you had it in you. Spot on.

Zeke

Incorrect. Others, including you, came here with various motives. For freelight and some others, it's an agenda of Syncretism to absorb the Christian faith into an alleged greater panorama of overarching truth.

That's provocational in a passive-aggressive manner, which he has mastered in feigned love. Coming here with every manner of adamant assertion and declaration to insist only Esotericists have truth and all professing Christians are deluded. And that's what you say with every loveless post.

No. I came to oppose the garbage he vehemently spews in his polished passive-aggressive condescension, presuming all his access to various schools are the compilation and culmination of overriding truth and light and hope and peace.

It's a smokescreen and a Trojan horse kind of approach. And you do the same without the indirectness. I've just responded to all that initiative to engulf, dispalce, and/or overrun the Christian faith. To deny that agenda is for you and him and others to deceive your own selves and/or to insidiously prevaricate.

Exactly. Syncretism and Relativism and Pluralism and all forms of Esotericism seek to engraft all into themselves that would dare stand alone. That is most certianly evil of the lowest order. It's malicious and malevolent, regardless of the practiced benevolent fascade and rigorous false humility. And lies are lies.

And there is it. The complete void and deficit of agape or any other meaningful fruit that matters. Hate, retaliation, vengefulness, and all the other works of your Father of lies that you spew.

You're the mindless drone and minion. And it's quite obvious to most others. There is no spirit of truth in you. You don't even know the difference between soul and spirit, and indeed canNOT know.

Feel free to fulfill your previous words about not posting any more. You've outed yourself as a pure hate-monger with not an ounce of love to help anyone else.

You relish your REM sleep, presuming it to be hyper-caffeinated awakenness. You're comatose in your descent, mistaking it for ascent because you've script-flipped everything and had to come to a Christian forum to show your glutes in despite.

I see you. You see nothing.

Bull, your drama is funny though, tit for tat comedy is all you bring to the table, your better than me with words but a might narrow between the eyes. Though most likely harmless face to face with a rag in that pie hole.

Freelight is the only one who has any class in this futile debate, oh but your protecting your precious blood ritual against the evil plot of the Urantia Papers and Freelights master plans of desolation against the sitcom christian retards, maybe its time for an Elijah fire dance to call down fire upon us prophets of Baal, or does Jezebel make you faint of heart, maybe its cave time to shut the blank up and listen to the still small voice!!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Bull, your drama is funny though, tit for tat comedy is all you bring to the table, your better than me with words but a might narrow between the eyes. Though most likely harmless face to face with a rag in that pie hole.

Freelight is the only one who has any class in this futile debate, oh but your protecting your precious blood ritual against the evil plot of the Urantia Papers and Freelights master plans of desolation against the sitcom christian retards, maybe its time for an Elijah fire dance to call down fire upon us prophets of Baal, or does Jezebel make you faint of heart, maybe its cave time to shut the blank up and listen to the still small voice!!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... breath.... Garhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Now that's phunny, rat thar. Bring it, blowhard.

journey

7 of what? How does this address the challenge given to GM and journey beginning with disproving the first 3 papers? If you'd like to take up the challenge presented...do so by first learning the papers, in order to discredit them and which parts specifically. The first 10 papers expound upon God himself and his relationship with the individual, the universe and the other divine personalities in his company.

pj

I skimmed some, and that's all for me. The urantia book is like a rotting fish that stinks. Nobody wants to taste it or touch it. You can't give the urantia book away - just like the rotting fish.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
swing....miss

swing....miss

Ego and eccentricity. I never knew you had it in you. Spot on.

Missed that spot. I happen to be sharing what the subject of the thread is about...The various papers...for exploration, dialogue, discussion. Has nothing to do with egoity. Your posts however might be more kin in that dept and bent more on attacking, denigrating, belittling others showing yourself as superior or better somehow.

Respect the subject or spend your time elsewhere. Read the rules.

pj

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

pj

Sorry dude, It's a book.

Not scripture.

Scripture discredits it.

They blew the resurrection of Jesus.

In order to believe the urantia, you have to believe Peter speaking by the Holy Spirit lied, when he said scripture said, Christ's flesh would not see corruption.

Acts 2:31 KJV
He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

You see he was speaking by the Holy Spirit in tongues every man could understand.

The urantia authors therefore blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

Superman comics are therefore better as they do not claim to be of God or blatantly lie about Him.

Also.......

Where as unless somebody knew Christ they would not make the connection to Superman.

The Urantia book however lures people in with the claim you can find Christ there.

The only thing you will find in the Urantia book is Satan, aka, anti-christ, aka, instead of christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.