Salvation comes upon the Elect !

beloved57

Those whom God designed/purposed for Salvation are sought out by God. Salvation comes to them Lk 19:9

And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

This is vital in a day when men think they must meet conditions in order for God to save them. But thats not Salvation by Grace in fact the scripture teaches this Rom 10:20

20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

​You see there's no conditions for these Gentiles to perform, their Salvation was determined by the Sovereign Will Of God.

Salvation was sent to the elect Gentiles Acts 28:28

Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

Because they are the other Sheep not of the jewish fold, which says this Jn 10:16

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

You see they will hear and they shall hear are one and the same promise !

Robert Pate

Banned
Those whom God designed/purposed for Salvation are sought out by God. Salvation comes to them Lk 19:9

[FONT=&]And Jesus said unto him, This [/FONT]day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

This is vital in a day when men think they must meet conditions in order for God to save them. But thats not Salvation by Grace in fact the scripture teaches this Rom 10:20

20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

​You see there's no conditions for these Gentiles to perform, their Salvation was determined by the Sovereign Will Of God.

[FONT=&]Be it known therefore unto you, that the [/FONT]salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

Because they are the other Sheep not of the jewish fold, which says this Jn 10:16

[FONT=&]And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

[/FONT]

The elect are those who hear and believe the Gospel, Romans 10:17. That leaves you out.

Nanja

[FONT=&]And Jesus said unto him, This [/FONT]day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

[FONT=&]Be it known therefore unto you, that the [/FONT]salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

[FONT=&]And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

[/FONT]

Exactly! All Christ's Sheep, the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, whether they be jew or gentile, comprise The Israel that shall be Saved Rom. 11:26; Is. 45:17; Given Salvation by The Great Shepherd of the Sheep John 10:28; Heb. 13:20. They are all the Seed of Abraham John 11:51-52, Gen. 17:5, the Elect Children of God Eph. 1:4-5, which Christ their Shepherd gave His Life for Heb. 2:16.

Gal. 3:16, 29
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Epoisses

Exactly! All Christ's Sheep, the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, whether they be jew or gentile, comprise The Israel that shall be Saved Rom. 11:26; Is. 45:17; Given Salvation by The Great Shepherd of the Sheep John 10:28; Heb. 13:20. They are all the Seed of Abraham John 11:51-52, Gen. 17:5, the Elect Children of God Eph. 1:4-5, which Christ their Shepherd gave His Life for Heb. 2:16.

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

And these elect sheep believe the word of God especially 1John 2:2 unlike you.

beloved57

And the Promise that they shall hear means they will be of the Truth. Jesus says here Jn 18:37

[FONT=&quot]Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the [/FONT]truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Epoisses

Praise the Lord. I'm Blessed indeed!

Mat. 5:11-12

You should be reviled and heckled because you fill the world with Christian philosophy.

The Arminians/Dispy are the Pharisees and the Calvinists are the Sadducees of our day.

The gospel is in between the two ditches.

Nanja

And the Promise that they shall hear means they will be of the Truth. Jesus says here Jn 18:37

[FONT="]Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the [/FONT]truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Yes, this is a Spiritual Hearing of the Truth given to each one of the elect in Christ when they are Born of the Spirit John 1:13. It's only then are they made capable of Hearing the Word of Truth John 8:47a, the Gospel of their Salvation Eph. 1:13!

beloved57

Yes, this is a Spiritual Hearing of the Truth given to each one of the elect in Christ when they are Born of the Spirit John 1:13. It's only then are they made capable of Hearing the Word of Truth John 8:47a, the Gospel of their Salvation Eph. 1:13!

Exactly !

And Faith cometh by Hearing !