Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did I say Ron Paul was a social conservative?

I don't think we could call someone that doesn't even think that homosexuality is a sin a "social conservative".

Did I say social conservatism was a good thing?

For someone that defends ménage à trois, I'd safely say that person doesn't consider social conservatism a good thing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by noguru
I meant threesomes+ of the husband and two or more of the wives. And if it did occur I think it was there business and no one else's.

Yes, its obviously not anyone else's business.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3978182&postcount=848

What I said is that people who actually believe in social conservatism are manipulated by neocons who use them to get them to vote for war and nation-building. Which is a correct statement.

As usual kid, your issue is with God. We don't get our morals from politicians, we get them from God. If someone has the courage in this day and age to openly defend God's Word in the political arena, then they have a friend in me.

For what its worth, homosexuals serving in the US Armed Forces is completely appropriate considering what the US Armed Forces has been doing lately. .

Hitler couldn't agree with you more.

Cover_of_The_Pink_Swastika.png

Arthur Brain

Hopefully the boyz have cooled down a bit from getting all worked up thinking about men in uniforms after this little "time out" .

Since Art is obviously going to return to the thread to talk about his newest obsession: lesbian sex, I thought I'd enclose some information about the diseases that are quite common amongst lesbians.

I certainly hope that words like "bacterial vaginosis", "chlamydia", " hepatitis B and C" and "genital herpes" won't ruin your fantasies Art.

http://www.womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/lesbian-bisexual-health.html
http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html

Hmm, the only 'man' being discussed in regards to uniform was you and the likelihood of you not, in fact, wearing the one you claimed as part of your job you brag about...

There's no way in sanity that you were ever a cop...

GFR7

Neocons aren't exactly known for moral conservatism. They just pretend to so as to get the social conservatives on board with the GOP. I don't believe for a second that Mike Huckabee or Rick Santorum actually cares about abortion or homosexuality, but they pretend to in order to get pro-life, pro-family conservatives voting for them.
I see your point. I was not sure if Huckabee and Santorum were neo-cons or populist social conservatives. It is enlightening, to say the least.
( Although I had hoped at least Santorum was sincere. :(:nono: )

GFR7

@aCW:I for one intend to behave respectfully on your thread(s) if you do the same on mine. :cheers:

A couple final closing remarks as to your comments to some of the others above (as well as myself):

1. If the girl-on-girl strikes you as wrong (most of us don't really like it and it is a commercial marketing gimmick in any case, straight girls faking it) please take it up as a social evil to be fought. (LaBarbera attended an S&M rally once for this purpose, and in all seriousness, he spoke with great force his Christian position).

2. I am getting the distinct feeling that you are at an unfair advantage, being from an older generation (not sure, correct me if I'm wrong, but you sure do speak like it). You are judging Generation Jones, X, and Millennials for an indoctrination YOU yourself were spared and not exposed to. :nono: So unfair I could cry. :cry:

We struggle with finding our right psychological balance after a massive cultural onslaught, and you congratulate yourself on never having had to enter the fray. :cigar:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Hopefully the boyz have cooled down a bit from getting all worked up thinking about men in uniforms after this little "time out" .

Since Art is obviously going to return to the thread to talk about his newest obsession: lesbian sex, I thought I'd enclose some information about the diseases that are quite common amongst lesbians.

I certainly hope that words like "bacterial vaginosis", "chlamydia", " hepatitis B and C" and "genital herpes" won't ruin your fantasies Art.

http://www.womenshealth.gov/publicat...al-health.html
http://www.catholiceducation.org/art...ty/ho0075.html

Hmm, the only 'man' being discussed in regards to uniform was you and the likelihood of you not, in fact, wearing the one you claimed as part of your job you brag about...

There's no way in sanity that you were ever a cop...

As mentioned in one of the earlier threads, I'll have a segment talking about the experiences that I had while working a vice detail years ago here in Sodomy and Gonorrhea North.

You boyz won't like it, as it exposes the promiscuity and disease that is prevalent amongst those that practice homosexual behavior.

By the way Art: Care for a little genital herpes with your lesbo fantasy?

WARNING! This is what happens when people disobey God's Word!

Spoiler
image001.jpg

(LOL...I'm using a spoiler to "spoil" a sick and twisted fantasy of Art's).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
@aCW:I for one intend to behave respectfully on your thread(s) if you do the same on mine. :cheers:

Respect God's Word and you'll have my respect kid.

A couple final closing remarks as to your comments to some of the others above (as well as myself):

1. If the girl-on-girl strikes you as wrong (most of us don't really like it and it is a commercial marketing gimmick in any case, straight girls faking it) please take it up as a social evil to be fought. (LaBarbera attended an S&M rally once for this purpose, and in all seriousness, he spoke with great force his Christian position).

God says it's wrong, that's good enough for me. I'm just showing what happens when individuals partake in something that God abhors. I'm just showing what happens when societies ignore God's Word and allow moral degenerates to organize and become a powerful political and social influence.

2. I am getting the distinct feeling that you are at an unfair advantage, being from an older generation (not sure, correct me if I'm wrong, but you sure do speak like it). You are judging Generation Jones, X, and Millennials for an indoctrination YOU yourself were spared and not exposed to. :nono: So unfair I could cry. :cry:

I'm here to help you younger ones that have no concept of decency to understand what it is (hence my analogy of you being born in a sewer and not knowing what fresh air or sunshine is like).

We struggle with finding our right psychological balance after a massive cultural onslaught, and you congratulate yourself on never having had to enter the fray. :cigar:

We're all in this moral hellhole together. My advantage is that I know what decency is.

GFR7

Respect God's Word and you'll have my respect kid.

God says it's wrong, that's good enough for me. I'm just showing what happens when individuals partake in something that God abhors. I'm just showing what happens when societies ignore God's Word and allow moral degenerates to organize and become a powerful political and social influence.

I'm here to help you younger ones that have no concept of decency to understand what it is (hence my analogy of you being born in a sewer and not knowing what fresh air or sunshine is like).

We're all in this moral hellhole together. My advantage is that I know what decency is.
Agreed. I respect your advantage and your desire to educate, fully. :thumb:

GFR7

No you don't. You're a professional patronizer, I know your kind all too well.
I am really disappointed and sorry that you feel that way.

Please be aware that if I tell you that I do respect your advantage and your purview, and your desire to educate others, I mean this sincerely. I know I do, in any case.

What you see as "professional patronizing" is actually a weakness of character; a desire not to offend others. I have dealt with it all my life, and it has caused me many problems. You know nothing of my upbringing or what I was up against, so try not to judge.

Also: At what point do you owe me the benefit of the doubt? How can I speak to someone who will always, always be convinced I am insincere? :think: I am sure you wouldn't want it done to you, and thus it is against the golden rule of Jesus Christ. :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Please be aware that if I tell you that I do respect your advantage and your purview, and your desire to educate others, I mean this sincerely. I know I do, in any case.

What you see as "professional patronizing" is actually a weakness of character; a desire not to offend others. I have dealt with it all my life, and it has caused me many problems.

Here's what you've gone through all of your life:

Manipulating people.

I've read enough of your posts to know that you're fraud. You had me fooled for about 2 seconds after you first started posting, using the Americans For Truth website and dropping names like Peter LaBarbera and organizations like Massresistance.

You have to remember kid (You're what, 19 years old still living at home?) that I deal with perverts, liars and all kinds of degenerates for a living.

So don't go playing the victim card on me, as your dog and pony show has already been exposed and if necessary, I will continue to do so.

Christian Liberty

Manipulating people.

I've read enough of your posts to know that you're fraud. You had me fooled for about 2 seconds after you first started posting, using the Americans For Truth website and dropping names like Peter LaBarbera and organizations like Massresistance.

You have to remember kid (You're what, 19 years old still living at home?) that I deal with perverts, liars and all kinds of degenerates for a living.

So don't go playing the victim card on me, as your dog and pony show has already been exposed and if necessary, I will continue to do so.

Yeah, your co-workers, pig...

GFR7

Manipulating people.

You're off by about 3+ decades (my age). I have a son. I was married for 21 years before death parted us. Your powers of perception are off.

I will continue to like and respect LaBarbera, Brian Brown, MassResistance and Free Republic, as I have for the past 8 years, without your approval. I have donated my money and time to these causes, and no one has ever accused me of being a fraud: Just an eclectic thinker, which is usually respected. I wonder why I have been on all their mailing lists for 8 years? Oh, just to fool you.

The only thing I can say about your feeling about me is, you may be picking up on something else, but that is neither here nor there.

You are a very cold person, to me, and to others; even to yourself.

Christian Liberty

Now Jr., play nice or I'll have to call your mommy and daddy and have them take your Xbox privileges away.

I don't own an Xbox. You don't have my parents phone number, thankfully. I would advise my dad to call you a pig and hang up. I doubt he'd do it, he's a little nicer than I am. Maybe he'd be right, I am probably having a little too much fun mocking you and making you feel like a fool. Then again, you're a former cop AND a scumbag on these forums so I don't really feel that bad. Just gives me one more reason to dislike you.

Back later with a very interesting article by Fathers For Life on "Childhood experiences of homosexual men: Mothers and Sons".

Let me guess, most of them join the Seattle PD?

The 5 solas

Now Jr., play nice or I'll have to call your mommy and daddy and have them take your Xbox privileges away.

Why do you always disrespect Christian Liberty? Here is a young man, passionate about the things of God, engaging in debate at on online theology forum. Personally, I think that is awesome and he should be encouraged. I am not saying I agree with all his ideas, especially governmental ones, but I certainly think he deserves common courtesy.

For you, CL:
1 Time 4:12
Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.

For you, aCW:
And how old are you anyway? With the way you speak and present yourself it sounds like you are blooming next door to Methuselah.

Titus 2:2, 6-8
2Older men are to be sober-minded, dignified, self-controlled, sound in faith, in love, and in steadfastness.
6 Likewise, urge the younger men to be self-controlled. 7 Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity, 8 and sound speech that cannot be condemned, so that an opponent may be put to shame, having nothing evil to say about us.

There is a Christian way of going about things. =)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're off by about 3+ decades (my age). I have a son. I was married for 21 years before death parted us. Your powers of perception are off.

(You have to hand it to this kid, he's good).

I will continue to like and respect LaBarbera, Brian Brown, MassResistance and Free Republic, as I have for the past 8 years, without your approval. I have donated my money and time to these causes, and no one has ever accused me of being a fraud: Just an eclectic thinker, which is usually respected.

I'm honored that I could be the first.

You are a very cold person, to me, and to others; even to yourself.

(Notice how they always play the victim card, it's part of the manipulation process.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/manipulate

Refer to the table of contents and "After the Ball: How Gays Will Conquer Fear and Hatred in the 90's").

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

GFR7

(You have to hand it to this kid, he's good).

I'm honored that I could be the first.

(Notice how they always play the victim card, it's part of the manipulation process.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/manipulate

Refer to the table of contents and "After the Ball: How Gays Will Conquer Fear and Hatred in the 90's").
At least I know the truth and facts are on my side. I am the one who struggles with my son alone; I am the one who grieves, and it's nothing to do with you.

Yeah, I've read the text. After the Ball. It's old news; we are long past the ball now.

Jesus said:

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

If you were a Christian, these words would have import for you. But as you clearly derive nothing from them, your sin remains.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah, I've read the text. After the Ball. It's old news; we are long past the ball now.

You studied it well,
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/gay_strategies/after_the_ball.html

(it goes without saying that you know "The Overhauling of Straight America" as well).
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/gay_strategies/overhauling.html

In any campaign to win over the public, gays must be cast as victims in need of protection so that straights will be inclined by reflex to assume the role of protector

we intend to make the antigays look so nasty that average Americans will want to dissociate themselves from such types

I'm giving you accolades at how good are you at this. Who would have thought for a second that an homosexual activist would actually use Christian conservatives like Peter LaBarbera as part of their ploy to fool others?

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

On that note:

Moving on...

Heterodoxical

What you see as "professional patronizing" is actually a weakness of character; a desire not to offend others. I have dealt with it all my life, and it has caused me many problems. You know nothing of my upbringing or what I was up against, so try not to judge.

Also: At what point do you owe me the benefit of the doubt? How can I speak to someone who will always, always be convinced I am insincere? :think: I am sure you wouldn't want it done to you, and thus it is against the golden rule of Jesus Christ. :nono:

The irony for me is I'm condemned because I'm not afraid of offending others, and while I do not try to, I opt for clarity, and directness over emotional concerns.

Thus I'm hated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.