The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Universe realities.............

Universe realities.............

It is the perfect mental prison designed to keep them in ignorance, seeing they reject anything that doesn't fit into their narrow minded religious view of the world, instead of seeing the truth hid in many diverse places they reject part of the puzzle they need to open the heavenly door in their mind.

They claim to be free from the system but their attitude and along with their boasting shows they haven't past the yellow brick road phase yet, still sleeping in the poppy fields with the straw man, tin man, and the cowardly boasting lion.

Christian will be the last to wake up, seeing they are the the same allegorical match for blind Israel with little faith, and will reap what they wish on others which is why I am warning them about the spanking the universe is about to lay on them.

I think the UB's discourse on 'Relativity of concept frames' addresses this well -

(commentary in red is my own)

1. Relativity of Concept Frames

115:1.1 Partial, incomplete, and evolving intellects would be helpless in the master universe, would be unable to form the first rational thought pattern, were it not for the innate ability of all mind, high or low, to form a universe frame in which to think. If mind cannot fathom conclusions, if it cannot penetrate to true origins, then will such mind unfailingly postulate conclusions and invent origins that it may have a means of logical thought within the frame of these mind-created postulates. And while such universe frames for creature thought are indispensable to rational intellectual operations, they are, without exception, erroneous to a greater or lesser degree.

115:1.2 Conceptual frames of the universe are only relatively true; they are serviceable scaffolding which must eventually give way before the expansions of enlarging cosmic comprehension. The understandings of truth, beauty, and goodness, morality, ethics, duty, love, divinity, origin, existence, purpose, destiny, time, space, even Deity, are only relatively true. God is much, much more than a Father, but the Father is man’s highest concept of God; nonetheless, the Father-Son portrayal of Creator-creature relationship will be augmented by those supermortal conceptions of Deity which will be attained in Orvonton, in Havona, and on Paradise (these are designations of destiny-points for evolving souls). Man must think in a mortal universe frame, but that does not mean that he cannot envision other and higher frames within which thought can take place.

115:1.3 In order to facilitate mortal comprehension of the universe of universes, the diverse levels of cosmic reality have been designated as finite, absonite, and absolute. ('absonite' is a term denoting that which is without beginning or end, transcending space and time. it connotes a level of ultimacy, where things or beings are 'eventuated'). Of these only the absolute is unqualifiedly eternal, truly existential. Absonites and finites are derivatives, modifications, qualifications, and attenuations of the original and primordial absolute reality of infinity.

115:1.4 The realms of the finite exist by virtue of the eternal purpose of God. Finite creatures, high and low, may propound theories, and have done so, as to the necessity of the finite in the cosmic economy, but in the last analysis it exists because God so willed. The universe cannot be explained, neither can a finite creature offer a rational reason for his own individual existence without appealing to the prior acts and pre-existent volition of ancestral beings, Creators or procreators.

* Here we have a stratified look at all levels of reality, both 'absolute' and 'relative'...where everything in the realms of space-time relativity are 'conditional' and 'limited' within their own conceptual frame of reference (point of view), so they represent a perspective 'true' only within that modified scope of perception. Hence, the 'relativity of concept frames'. However, concerning what is 'absolute' in nature, it is that which is prior to and upon which relatives depend on in which to exist as they relate in any field of space-time, which covers the entire movement of creation as it unfolds, extends or manifests the potentials of life. Everything then is a dual-reflectivity between that which is prior to any concept and that which is a conception of the universal cosmic Mind or Spirit, since all that has a beginning or end, arises out from that which has no beginning or end, but is always the origin of all.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think the UB's discourse on 'Relativity of concept frames' addresses this well -

* Here we have a stratified look at all levels of reality, both 'absolute' and 'relative'...where everything in the realms of space-time relativity are 'conditional' and 'limited' within their own conceptual frame of reference (point of view), so they represent a perspective 'true' only within that modified scope of perception. Hence, the 'relativity of concept frames'. However, concerning what is 'absolute' in nature, it is that which is prior to and upon which relatives depend on in which to exist as they relate in any field of space-time, which covers the entire movement of creation as it unfolds, extends or manifests the potentials of life. Everything then is a dual-reflectivity between that which is prior to any concept and that which is a conception of the universal cosmic Mind or Spirit, since all that has a beginning or end, arises out from that which has no beginning or end, but is always the origin of all.

pj

L. Ron would have loved you guys!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey Zeke, thanks for this message; "Mirror, Mirror, ego (cowardly lion) always boast just before it gets slapped down, hope you break the spell because the universe will deal with you, but that's a good thing that will awake you from the poppy field (religious matrix) you have been snoozing in. good luck!"

It was so inspiring! You're a true, 'Wordsmith!"

Zeke

pj

The immortal Source would be pictured (by carnel man or cain) as being the Astrological effect of the age being lived through, Saturn being the dominant force of the passing one that held dominion over the minds of man, enter the old testament Male God of war and dominance.

The Father figure being the perceived creator while the Mother walk obediently behind was part of the programming that perverted the stage being acted on, but now the Equality of both aspect of the Source will be seen as being just that Equal in the minds of the new man, where they walk side by side and bring heaven down to earth, us, well we could be else where when the twinkle happens.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The immortal Source would be pictured (by carnel man or cain) as being the Astrological effect of the age being lived through, Saturn being the dominant force of the passing one that held dominion over the minds of man, enter the old testament Male God of war and dominance.

The Father figure being the perceived creator while the Mother walk obediently behind was part of the programming that perverted the stage being acted on, but now the Equality of both aspect of the Source will be seen as being just that Equal in the minds of the new man, where they walk side by side and bring heaven down to earth, us, well we could be else where when the twinkle happens.

Now, that was profound! Shows a lack of logic/sense but, none
the less, I'll give it a, D for "Dopey!"

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Father-Mother-God

Father-Mother-God

Yes,...the true equality being co-existential and co-operational aspects of both 'Father' and 'Mother' are essential to realize in the full movement of creation and its manifold offspring,....which is why 'Man' is said to be created in God's 'image' and 'likeness' which is both 'male' and 'female'.

We expound on this here, here. - always essential to follow linked articles for 'learning' more.

The papers do reveal a Universe Mother Spirit which works in union with the Creator Son, so that the full plorarity of both masculine/feminine attributes and functions are revealed and expressing forth the Nature of the Infinite. Creative mothering Spirits are the offspring of the Infinite Spirit, they having their place in creation. While supreme worship is always given the Universal Father of all,...we ever recognize the divine Mother as well. Again, we would remind you in what manner, form and constitution is Man.....'male' and 'female'. It is a dual complimentary unity.

pj

Zeke

Yes,...the true equality being co-existential and co-operational aspects of both 'Father' and 'Mother' are essential to realize in the full movement of creation and its manifold offspring,....which is why 'Man' is said to be created in God's 'image' and 'likeness' which is both 'male' and 'female'.

We expound on this here, here. - always essential to follow linked articles for 'learning' more.

The papers do reveal a Universe Mother Spirit which works in union with the Creator Son, so that the full plorarity of both masculine/feminine attributes and functions are revealed and expressing forth the Nature of the Infinite. Creative mothering Spirits are the offspring of the Infinite Spirit, they having their place in creation. While supreme worship is always given the Universal Father of all,...we ever recognize the divine Mother as well. Again, we would remind you in what manner, form and constitution is Man.....'male' and 'female'. It is a dual complimentary unity.

pj

The two separated as unequal (by traditions etc..) has been the problem, which is played out is us as we deal with the two wolves within, both needing fed at the expense of the other, both come together as one when we realize good and evil are just props that teach both sides by extremes until the lesson is learned, neither needs abolished in the end.:carryon:

Blessings, Zeke.

jeremysdemo

time for the comments from the peanut gallery...GM I see you down there...

Is it possible for you to actually get involved in the thread topic?

seems kinda disrespectful to just keep trolling the thread like that....

if you are not interested, just go elsewhere, unless you just can't help yourself

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
time for the comments from the peanut gallery...GM I see you down there...

Is it possible for you to actually get involved in the thread topic?

seems kinda disrespectful to just keep trolling the thread like that....

if you are not interested, just go elsewhere, unless you just can't help yourself

Does my presence make you nervous? Perhaps, a little jittery?
If, per chance, you can't take the heat; get outta Dodge!

jeremysdemo

Does my presence make you nervous? Perhaps, a little jittery?
If, per chance, you can't take the heat; get outta Dodge!

surely thou doth think more highly of thy presence than thou out to to ask such a question.

I was only trying to encourage you to add something edifying to the thread topic rather than constant trolling with no real interest in contribution.

I mean the one liners about green men add something humorous, but hardly get down to whatever issues there may be with this publication within the context of believers.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
surely thou doth think more highly of thy presence than thou out to to ask such a question.

I was only trying to encourage you to add something edifying to the thread topic rather than constant trolling with no real interest in contribution.

I mean the one liners about green men add something humorous, but hardly get down to whatever issues there may be with this publication within the context of believers.

These aren't believers! They're "New-Age Gnostic Spiritualists!" Get it?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Calling GM out on his antics.............

Calling GM out on his antics.............

and believers don't read the threads?

interesting that you wouldn't want to add something to your side of the topic....

so all they have to read is their side....good strategy.

A position from 'ignorance' and 'pretension' cant offer anything of substance to the actual subject, so the slighted path of ridicule and subterfuge is taken by this one. He's been trolling since day 1 of his entrance on this thread, and taken to task each time. You cant add anything to a thread, that you haven't taken the time to research, thoroughly evaluate and objectively study, which takes intelligence and a real commitment to learning, which is the right and responsible path, if you're going to participate in a discussion. He's breaking at least 3 TOL rules and has been reported, but nothing has been done. -

~*~*~

3. Thou SHALL NOT be intentionally blasphemous or unnecessarily disruptive. Emphasis on "unnecessarily disruptive." We will ban you if you are presenting yourself as an unneeded distraction (yes this is subjective - live with it). Be mindful of the spirit of the discussion.

5. Thou SHALL NOT hijack threads or be a "thread pest" (Hijacking a thread means intentionally changing the subject of a thread to discredit the thread's purpose. And being a "thread pest" means you pop into random threads just to make a mocking comment with no other purpose than to marginalize the discussion). If you are not interested in the topic of a thread, you might just want to stay out of it.

7. Thou SHALL NOT troll our forums. If you are here to make outlandish, crazy statements merely to get a rise out of the membership and cause trouble, please save yourself the time and leave.

Other things to avoid -

Please do not stalk another TOL member. If you do not agree with a TOL member, do not follow that member around the TOL forum engaging them in every thread (even unrelated to the disagreement). If we determine you are a forum stalker we will ban you.

Please do not marginalize TOL threads or TOL members, the topics and threads that interest some TOL members might not interest you. Just ignore threads and TOL members that do not interest you.

~*~*~

GM has constantly been doing these things, even in the chatbox. I've also directly responded to his recent thread "BROTHERHOOD OF URANTIA FANATICS" here which is another attempt to marginalize a discussion thread and particular members involved in that discussion. Not sure how much TOL can continue to stand by their rules, and let this go on.

pj

journey

freelight,

You forgot that the urantia book is material promoting a false religion/cult. How it was ever allowed on a Christian forum is beyond me. You also forgot this is a Christian forum and the urantia book isn't Christian material.

What would happen if I started publishing the entire Holy Bible here on TOL? Keep in mind that I already know there are storage problems on TOL and a need to prune threads. No, I would not try to publish the entire Holy Bible here, even though it is the core of Christianity. If I had a vote on pruning threads, can you guess which one I would recommend first? If you guess 284 pages on the urantia book, you got it.

Correction: 291 pages now.

jeremysdemo

A position from 'ignorance' and 'pretension' cant offer anything of substance to the actual subject, so the slighted path of ridicule and subterfuge is taken by this one. He's been trolling since day 1 of his entrance on this thread, and taken to task each time. You cant add anything to a thread, that you haven't taken the time to research, thoroughly evaluate and objectively study, which takes intelligence and a real commitment to learning, which is the right and responsible path, if you're going to participate in a discussion. He's breaking at least 3 TOL rules and has been reported, but nothing has been done. -

~*~*~

3. Thou SHALL NOT be intentionally blasphemous or unnecessarily disruptive. Emphasis on "unnecessarily disruptive." We will ban you if you are presenting yourself as an unneeded distraction (yes this is subjective - live with it). Be mindful of the spirit of the discussion.

5. Thou SHALL NOT hijack threads or be a "thread pest" (Hijacking a thread means intentionally changing the subject of a thread to discredit the thread's purpose. And being a "thread pest" means you pop into random threads just to make a mocking comment with no other purpose than to marginalize the discussion). If you are not interested in the topic of a thread, you might just want to stay out of it.

7. Thou SHALL NOT troll our forums. If you are here to make outlandish, crazy statements merely to get a rise out of the membership and cause trouble, please save yourself the time and leave.

Other things to avoid -

Please do not stalk another TOL member. If you do not agree with a TOL member, do not follow that member around the TOL forum engaging them in every thread (even unrelated to the disagreement). If we determine you are a forum stalker we will ban you.

Please do not marginalize TOL threads or TOL members, the topics and threads that interest some TOL members might not interest you. Just ignore threads and TOL members that do not interest you.

~*~*~

GM has constantly been doing these things, even in the chatbox. I've also directly responded to his recent thread "BROTHERHOOD OF URANTIA FANATICS" here which is another attempt to marginalize a discussion thread and particular members involved in that discussion. Not sure how much TOL can continue to stand by their rules, and let this go on.

pj

yeah we have a thread on this topic already, the rules are only for certain people....it's always been that way since I've been here.

Oddly enough GM seemed to agree with me and what they Bible says about that...in my profile area...

:think:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Your 'issue' has been addressed................

Your 'issue' has been addressed................

freelight,

You forgot that the urantia book is material promoting a false religion/cult. How it was ever allowed on a Christian forum is beyond me. You also forgot this is a Christian forum and the urantia book isn't Christian material.

What would happen if I started publishing the entire Holy Bible here on TOL? Keep in mind that I already know there are storage problems on TOL and a need to prune threads. No, I would not try to publish the entire Holy Bible here, even though it is the core of Christianity. If I had a vote on pruning threads, can you guess which one I would recommend first? If you guess 284 pages on the urantia book, you got it.

Correction: 291 pages now.

Your misplaced 'concern' has been addressed here. This thread takes up a very small % of the total space and content of TOL. Knight can grant any thread 'immunity' if its appropriate and within the 'discussion-radius' of inspiring insightful dialogue, plus an opportunity to do 'Christian apologetics' with heterodoxcial religious views. In this case, the UB serves as an excellent 'practice-field' for such an endeavor,....after all....if truth has nothing to fear and ultimately stands by itself, on its own principle...then any misrepresentation or alternative different from 'truth' will only serves to glorify it.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

~*~*~

Other things to avoid -

~*~*~

pj

All you seem to be saying here is, you're a whiner and need
at least one naive person to agree with you! One would think you
had more 'substance' than that? However, I suppose that would
be a wrong assumption on my part! Would it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.