Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

It's so refreshing to hear from you! Yes, too much of almost everything can be bad for you. Except maybe God's and Jesus' Love. Or getting visited by the Holy Spirit. Yes, I would love a big dose of that!! Hey, I enjoyed your video all the way through and have written down the Post No. so I can find it again easily. It's so strange to see Neil Young that young!! It's been a long time. I used to play a song by him when I was younger (on guitar and vocals) called "A Horse With No Name."

Always want you to feel great when you visit me here!! I really want that for you!! I'm going to see if I can give you some good words and good rep pts. for your post. Good hearing from you, Mark!! Give you fiance' a big hug from me!!

God Loves Those Who Seek Him!!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Dear Mark,

It's so refreshing to hear from you! Yes, too much of almost everything can be bad for you. Except maybe God's and Jesus' Love. Or getting visited by the Holy Spirit. Yes, I would love a big dose of that!! Hey, I enjoyed your video all the way through and have written down the Post No. so I can find it again easily. It's so strange to see Neil Young that young!! It's been a long time. I used to play a song by him when I was younger (on guitar and vocals) called "A Horse With No Name."

Always want you to feel great when you visit me here!! I really want that for you!! I'm going to see if I can give you some good words and good rep pts. for your post. Good hearing from you, Mark!! Give you fiance' a big hug from me!!

God Loves Those Who Seek Him!!

Michael

So Neil Wrote it and America Covered it? Cool!

I totally Agree! He's "So very Young", in that Picture.

This actually Reminds me Of a Bible Verse!!!!

OH OH! Bible Time!

[Ecc 12:12-14 KJV] 12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh. 13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man. 14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil.

[Pro 3:13-15 KJV] 13 Happy [is] the man [that] findeth wisdom, and the man [that] getteth understanding. 14 For the merchandise of it [is] better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. 15 She [is] more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.

[Ecc 2:18-26 KJV] 18 Yea, I hated all my labour which I had taken under the sun: because I should leave it unto the man that shall be after me. 19 And who knoweth whether he shall be a wise [man] or a fool? yet shall he have rule over all my labour wherein I have laboured, and wherein I have shewed myself wise under the sun. This [is] also vanity. 20 Therefore I went about to cause my heart to despair of all the labour which I took under the sun. 21 For there is a man whose labour [is] in wisdom, and in knowledge, and in equity; yet to a man that hath not laboured therein shall he leave it [for] his portion. This also [is] vanity and a great evil. 22 For what hath man of all his labour, and of the vexation of his heart, wherein he hath laboured under the sun? 23 For all his days [are] sorrows, and his travail grief; yea, his heart taketh not rest in the night. This is also vanity.
[There is] nothing better for a man, [than] that he should eat and drink, and [that] he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it [was] from the hand of God. 25 For who can eat, or who else can hasten [hereunto], more than I? 26 For [God] giveth to a man that [is] good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to [him that is] good before God. This also [is] vanity and vexation of spirit.

You have Probably Read it Before, But you know How I Am.

=M=

[Isa 66:1-8 KJV] 1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven [is] my throne, and the earth [is] my footstool: where [is] the house that ye build unto me? and where [is] the place of my rest? 2 For all those [things] hath mine hand made, and all those [things] have been, saith the LORD: but to this [man] will I look, [even] to [him that is] poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word. 3 He that killeth an ox [is as if] he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, [as if] he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, [as if he offered] swine's blood; he that burneth incense, [as if] he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations. 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose [that] in which I delighted not. 5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed. 6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies. 7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? [or] shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Do you see any Part of Revelations in this Here Isaiah Reference?

Michael, What is Your Personal Favorite Miracle of the Bible?

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

It's fine, Mark! Every time I read it, I learn more again. Where do you get all of these small videos?? I love them. We been buddies a LOONG time!! I'm so glad you found this much more superior theology website. I don't know how you found it. I got tired of TheologyWeb, so I searched, and found this site here, and I'm pretty sure I will be staying here. I hope you feel the same way!!

May God Increase Your Countenance As He Sees Fit!!

Michael

noguru

So Neil Wrote it and America Covered it? Cool!

I totally Agree! He's "So very Young", in that Picture.

No, Dewey Bunnell wrote "A Horse With No Name" and sang it as lead singer for America.

I love Neil Young though. We use to cover a couple of his songs in one of my college bands. I saw his Solo tour in 1983, when he played "Hey Hey My My" the audience moved a foot ahead suddenly in a knee jerk reaction when we heard the first chords of the song.

This is one of my favorites as well:

Cinnamon Girl

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

Yes, I am very thankful that I found it. There's always something to do on it. It is an exquisite website. It must have been Tons of work putting it together. I think it's because of Knight. He is younger than you think. I think he is in his late 30's. Pretty Good eh? He's a computer whiz, I think. My computer guy could maybe put a site together too, because he knows puters well. But probably would take him years and years, and then it would probably still be inferior to this one. I'm so very thankful that I haven't been banned so far. I love to spread love, but sometimes I run into times when I get upset and I do say something. Hey Mark, email me, just in case the TOL site goes down again, like yesterday. My email is: mcadry1@cox.net

I can't lose touch with you. It would be a real bummer, to say the least.

God Always Heap Tons Of Blessings And Love Upon You And Your Loved Ones!!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
No, Dewey Bunnell wrote "A Horse With No Name" and sang it as lead singer for America.

I love Neil Young though. We use to cover a couple of his songs in one of my college bands. I saw his Solo tour in 1983, when he played "Hey Hey My My" the audience moved a foot ahead suddenly in a knee jerk reaction when we heard the first chords of the song.

This is one of my favorites as well:

Cinnamon Girl

Heck Yeah! Neil Plays the Harmonica Whilst Playing the Guitar.

Pretty Cool!

=M=

No Guru, How is it that you can be right about some things, but yet Wrong About Most Things?

I guess that's Why You are Named, "No Guru".

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dearest Mark,

I wish you and your fiance' the very best and when is it? Have you picked a date? Wouldn't you just die if it was the day Jesus returned? Wouldn't that be special (I sound like the Church Lady/Dana Carvey). I really would appreciate if you'd email me and let me know your email address and phone, but phone is optional. I've got a webcam and headphones with microphone. Maybe get on Yahoo sometime. It's the best webcam I've ever had. And the most expensive, worthwhile headset I've ever owned. I got it so that me and Freelight could chat with each other. He's a great guy, but we don't agree religious-wise. How are your kids doing?? Just Joking!! heeeheheheh!

Hey, how old are you? You must be young to be getting married or maybe it just took a while to find the right girl. I have this feeling you are 27, but I could be wrong. Maybe you are in your 30s.

Well, thanks for the videos. I listened to Cinnamon Girl and was wondering who he was singing with. My favorite is Cat Stevens. He was my favorite male singer and Stevie Nicks my favorite female singer. You know I'm a music man, don't you. I can read music and have played clarinet, harmonic, keyboard (piano and organ, and keyboard), and also 12-string guitar.

Thanks so much for posting. You're the best!!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Beginning of June Next Year.

The Place we are Reserving, is yet to Get Back at us on Available Dates.

=M=

I am 27. Did I tell you that?
I don't think I did, You never Fail To Impress!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

No. I just said my favorite number. There's a reason that it's my most favorite number. I will PM you and tell you why. I don't remember you telling it to me at all. I see you and me have a lot of posts. Will try to answer some!

Love You Much Mark,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

What did you think of my PM. Answer me in a PM. The Chicken dinner was delicious. Everyone is charging a $1 for a piece of chicken. Is that too much, especially for a dang wing?? Also got Dutch Apple Pie. Tomorrow, I am making Lamb Ribs.

Hey Mark, if Jesus came right before your wedding, would you be bummed? You know how He said not to turn around and get anything, even your coat or cloak.

So, are you sure there are man's bones that have been found that are older than 9,000 years old?? I can't wait to find out. Tell me and also how you know?

God Bless You Whole Bunches,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You know, Mark,

We know that God created everything in 6 days and rested on the 7th. How then, can we acknowledge or consider that this earth is supposed to be so old, but man is supposed to be younger. Perhaps God created everything old, like He created the Universe and Heavens, and Earth, and everything old, just like he made man older than a baby? What do you think?? That would make you a OEC. I basically don't know how I believe any more. Will have to ask that one to God when I go be with Him.

In God's Incredible, Awesome Imagination!!

Michael

Stuu

In the beginning God created....
Consistent with the evidence.
What evidence do you mean?

What we know is Darwin was correct about some things and incorrect on others.

For example Darwin was correct to agree with the creationist who previously wrote about natural selection.
Darwin was incorrect with other things such as his belief that organisms inherit traits through gemmules.
And you're not at all put off that he is quoted as saying "The existence of free gemmules is a gratuitous assumption"?

And that while he believed, in ignorance of Mendel's work, in a form of Lamarckism, he was still close to modern ideas of phenotypic plasticity in heredity?

You could very well level the same kind of accusations at Mendeleev's original periodic table. But what would be the point of that? Science has a correction mechanism, and Darwin was accurate in that his theory is correct, and elsewhere he was very self-critical about what he was saying.

Can you give me ONE example of a creationist being self-critical?

Other things Darwin suggested were simply unfalsifiable beliefs about the past.*

I thought your use of an asterisk there meant I should look below to see your example of something that "Darwin suggested" that was an "unfalsifiable belief about the past".

But you just ran off at the mouth without justification. Again.

Lazy, lazy.

Does your god demand that you tell lies on its behalf? Or is it that you are to keep yourself ignorant, in case reality doesn't suit its purposes?

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

Re: Post #4386, my mistake! I got turned around a bit there. I thought Mark had sent the Cinnamon Girl one to me. Sorry about that!!

Michael

noguru

You know, Mark,

We know that God created everything in 6 days and rested on the 7th. How then, can we acknowledge or consider that this earth is supposed to be so old, but man is supposed to be younger. Perhaps God created everything old, like He created the Universe and Heavens, and Earth, and everything old, just like he made man older than a baby? What do you think?? That would make you a OEC. I basically don't know how I believe any more. Will have to ask that one to God when I go be with Him.

In God's Incredible, Awesome Imagination!!

Michael

Michael why don't you ask God for understanding, but be sincere in that?

Then He will show you the way to figure it out.

My suggestion; Do not let people's flashy ways and charisma divert you from that quest. Because then you will be following the blind.

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuu,

How are you? 6days posted that post awhile ago. I suppose he will find it sometime. I will mention it to him.

Have A Wonderful Day,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear noguru,

Thank you, so very much, for your post to me, buddy! I will pray to God for assistance. To be honest, I always felt like an OEC. And when I denied it, I felt like 15 years of believing one way, I was doing myself a disservice by admitting that I was wrong, but you know me. I am willing to say I've been wrong, or I'm sorry. I just want to be correct. I don't want to mislead a bunch of people. I may just not say anything and let everyone find out when they face God. I don't have to have all of the answers anyways. But I sure do wonder about it all. I thought for sure it was a revelation before, but then I started to think twice, that maybe a demon or lying spirit put a lie in my head. I'm afraid to say either way now. I don't want everyone to decide to believe the rest of what I say just by that 'mistake?' or not. I will have to do some investigating on my own also. That may help indeed.

Well, I appreciate your helpfulness and care about this. You're a gem for sure!!!

Praise Jesus!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Alwight,

How are you doing lately!! It's been a while indeed! I thought I was bothering you too much emailing all of the time, so I slowed it down. My computer guy is coming over tomorrow to have dinner (we're having lamb ribs and wheat pilaf). The wheat pilaf is called jederah, it is an ethnic dish and it is delicious. Just to give you a clue, it's got coarse wheat, onions, ground beef, chick peas, lentils and canned spinach in it. Delicious as a main course or a side dish.

Has it been warming up a LOT where you are at?? It has here!! Suppose to be 112 soon. Eeeek!! Hey, Al, do you have health and life insurance? I have both. I want a natural funeral, of course, but I sure don't want someone to cremate me. I know it's so much cheaper. Even donating your organs for others is better. I've got life insurance so that I can get buried and leave my loved ones with a little bit of money. My best friend is going to get some money also. Have been friends since I was 16 or 17 years old. His Mom passed away, bless her heart. His Dad is still going strong at 88. His Dad remarried.

Do you do any fishing there on the island. I used to be a fish fanatic. I've still got a couple fishing rods in the bedroom closet. I found out it was cheaper to buy them from the grocery store than trying to fish for them. Hey, we had fried chicken today with French bread. Do you get to go out to eat often. I know it costs a bit indeed. The prices on everything are getting ridiculous!! I found a lobster for $7 at the store, but the tail must have been 4 oz. or so. Not worth it. All that's left is the claws. I'm not eating roe. I miss having smelt. Maybe I will get some soon and make it.

How's the car running?? I really hope it is running great. I spent $170 or so in July to get some car work done. I don't have Dad anymore. He passed away a couple years ago. It's really a bummer not having a Dad or a Mom. It tears a big chunk right out of your being and heart. Especially Mom. Mom did the loving. Dad did the whipping. Bummer. They should have taken turns, so I'd understand it all better.

Well, buddy, I won't leave a novel again. I don't want to pry at all. Like have you done any swimming lately?? OK, I will get going!!

Much Love Coming Your Way,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Chrys and All,

I am adding this to my thread because I don't feel right on Chrysostom's thread. It's not fair of me to counteract his rendition of what was told to me. I have too much on my hands to answer tonight, but I will be back and start my own post about what is being said. The Lord told me that the seven kings were the seven deadly sins, which are kings with the devil for a time. Not literal kings, but spiritual kings of sins. Now the 10 horns are the seven kings/sins, plus three more, additional sins of the devil that are newer. Drugs may be one of them, fornication may be another (I'm not talking about adultery here), and the other could POSSIBLY be smoking cigs, or allowing gay marriage. Both are nearly impossible to quit. Quite definitely highly improbable to the point of sheer torture. I'm not saying either way, because I can't say for sure. I don't have ALL of the answers ALL of the time. I'm not God, nor Jesus. But I do tell you that I know what I'm talking about and what I was told, I am writing, and what I was not told, I am letting you know that also, just so there is no question later only.

The little horn that comes up is the Antichrist, who comes up with a mouth speaking great things. And he deceives people with mental telepathy and negativity, and accusations (See Rev. 12:10). A very GREAT sin that is running rampant in the earth right now. The angels had a very hard time with it, so don't think it's a piece of cake. It will be very difficult for us on earth to do the same as the angels did, but you'll make it if you persist. And the Antichrist's name is Uri Geller, and he is an Israeli psychic who could do great wonders that others couldn't do normally, but only by sleight-of-hand. So when he came doing his silver spoon bending, the magicians did it too. Now Uri had asked his teacher if Jesus could do miracles like the ones he did. I don't know what the teacher said, but I know what the angel said to me and that's that he was the Antichrist. Now a while afterwards, since Uri's believability was damaged by the magicians (especially The Amazing Randi) and that was Uri's deadly wound, a French man (False Prophet) came being able to do the same things as Uri, and the scientists started to wonder about it all and did many tests. But Uri's fame waned, just like the 'little horn'. (See Dan. 7:8). But the French psychic caused Uri Geller's wound to heal. (See Rev. 17:8) "...when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is." Those whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world will be faced with this dilemma. (See same verse).

I could tell you so very much more, but I will wait for tomorrow, because it is really late here and I have to go to bed. I will continue on this very thread tomorrow night. I'm just being as honest as I can. I could make things up, but I'd get clobbered by God. And the horns and heads that you see on the beast and whore are kings of the devil. And the woman which you saw is that great CITY, which reigns over the kings of the earth. (See Rev. 17:18). Word for word. The CITY is Hollywood. This is what was TOLD to me. Where the girls and guys too, line the streets trying to be prostitutes for money, just like in Babylon. The angel told me that Hollywood was spiritually like ancient Babylon. They've been caught up in a bad situation. They go there for fame or money, and find out they can't afford a place to even stay or even food to eat, and there are no jobs, so they sell themselves out of lack of choice. And it's Hollywood doing all of this, teaching all of the world through it's movies, games, magazines, books, TV shows, etc. all kind of evil ways and the earth things because they see them on TV, they should be that way or imitate them. Only those who don't have a sane head on their shoulders. It's awful. And Hollywood is going to get clobbered with a huge earthquake. But there will be one bigger than that which will occur before the Hollywood earthquake, and it shall be such a great earthquake that has ever been since man has been on the earth. You shall hear of it, or be in it. I have a strong idea of where it will be, but I will keep it to myself because every little mistake I make, I've got to pay for. So I will speak only of those things which I know as fact from now on.

Oh, I could tell you SO many things, but I have to type forever. Sometimes, the things I tell you here are not even in my book, because it's easier over the days and days to explain myself. For myself, I know that 3 kings are fallen, namely, I quit being gay or masturbating (bear with me) or thinking about sex. I abstain and I'm glad I did it. I do like women that way, but I cannot have sex with one. See Rev. 11:4. I must remain a virgin with WOMEN. It has not been easy and it's been a rough life with everyone wondering why I don't have a family and children, and a 2nd or 3rd wife. That's a sin right there that I don't have to worry about. Plus, I quit smoking cigs after 40 years! One of the hardest things I've done. It took a few efforts before I got it done for good. I've also quit drinking so much beer, and now I think it tastes terrible. I hardly ever drink now. Maybe a bottle of wine in a month. A a couple glasses on Passover. Yes, I make my own homemade Matzoh Bread.

No, I am a witness for God, bearing my testimony in front of the Judge, bearing what I have seen and heard from Him, the angels, the Holy Ghost, visions, and angels. I've been blessed so GREATLY for this happening, but it has not come with a HUGE PRICE. I have paid dearly mentally and spiritually for the information I have, and Satan trying his best to shut me up. And he tries EXTREMELY hard. There's a lot for him to lose if he doesn't come out a winner. He won't because God is more powerful than him and it is written that the Lord God plays with him as a little bird. So God IS in charge, nevertheless.

Well, you all. Any questions, just feel free to ask. Keep a good head on your shoulders and a sane, smart mind and loving heart.

May God Make All Of Your Dreams Come To Fruition,

Michael

PART TWO

And the False Prophet's name is Jean-Pierre Girard and he was at the Stanford Research Institute in CA, showing the scientists there that he displayed the same powers as Uri Geller could. And because of what he was doing and because it was done to fulfill the scriptures, the False Prophet caused God to send down lightning where he was and it was done to fulfill Rev. 13:13, "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men; And deceived them that dwell on earth 'by the means of' those miracles which he had the power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak...."

I know that was very lengthy for a quote. Please hang in there. The newspaper had printed a big picture of Uri's head on one page and had an article that came with the photo (image). And the article that came with the photo was how he was able to speak. I hope you can understand this. It said in the article to put your silverware, broken watches, compasses and small appliances on the large image of his picture in the paper. Then, during the week, on Wed., Uri would fly over the U.S. and see how many people over the whole U.S. who had read the article and put their objects on his photo had anything happen. Well, people wrote in that they had bent silverware, and watches working again, and small appliances working again when they were broken, etc. (See Rev. 13:15).

See Dan. 9:27, "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week; and in the midst (Wed.) of the week he shall cause the" abomination of desolation to be set up.' See also Dan. 11:38. "But in His estate (in place of God) he shall acknowledge a God of forces: and a god whom his fathers never knew shall he honor with gold (watches), silver (silver spoons), and with precious stones (in watches, diamonds, sapphires, etc.), and pleasant things (compasses, small appliances)." The compasses he would hold his hands around them and cause the needle to move on them. It's all done by the devil and electromagnetic force, but it allowed to Satan, and that is the only reason it is possible, is because it is allowed from God above so the devil will have a chance to have someone like Jesus come doing miracles, so the people would follow him. I know I haven't explained this superbly, but I do hope you all understand it, and can read the Bible Scriptures I give and read them in the Bible and the verses that are before and after them. Then, you will understand.

So much is already fulfilled and you all don't know it already. There's just about nothing left to do yet. I could tell you but I cannot for certain reasons. You will understand later. I have added to the words I had written in Part One, and then there is a new Part Two for you all to read. You certainly might as well know what's going on around you and realize it's just so Satan can have a chance to have a man doing miracles, just like God had Jesus down here before doing miracles. It is the devil's hope that you all begin to believe in aliens and other worlds, and that we come from them and not created by God like it says in the Bible. Just for an example, I have a friend who is totally mesmerized with something called the Urantia Books/Pages and they are about other worlds and heavens, and universes (seven of them). It's just ridiculous. And he even has a few followers. What he has is not even a religion. It is a perverse way of thinking about someone Holy, namely Our God in Heaven. And he's getting away with it. And his few followers believe in it all also. They are in their own little world, as evil as it is, and they don't even know it. It sure isn't God giving them the way they believe in. Well, I must go for now. I will start another thread soon with new information on another topic. It will be a while. God Bless You EACH and EVERY ONE!! He loves those who seek Him. I've explained this in the best way I can. Selah!

In God's Holy Name,

Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.