Complete border meltdown

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I heard this is partially Bush's fault. Maybe mostly, even. Either way it's still the liberals' fault.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
10473371_737327996313442_4090355013793595078_n.jpg

fzappa13

Man, I wish you guys would stop posting links that crash my browser. I can't go to any news sites anymore -- they all lock up my computer.

UPDATE: All right -- I switched to Firefox. IE8 just can't hack it anymore.

A lot of what is crashing browsers these days is the ancillary stuff that loads when you get to the site like flash player and the like. Good move with Firefox, BTW. Most of the computer VD out there is aimed at Bill Gates' stuff.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Obama knows he has no future after his presidency ends. He has no way of making a living.

Therefore, I believe he plans to open a chain of Mexican restaurants in southern California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas

I agree completely, however they will be owned by his people, Muslims, and worked by Mexicans.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I don't either. It is not necessary, nor is it productive, to hurl invectives when trying to win someone over to your point of view in discourse ... or maybe that wasn't your intent.

Well, maybe, if he was trying to win the point, but he may have been punning the point and that makes to worth it.:chew:

fzappa13

http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-california-texas-border-troop-plan-030034338.html

I'm not sure I understand the sudden concern here. Perry would do this every four years right before the election with no-shoot orders and then call them back early the next year after the election was in the bag. Maybe it's just reflexive and he's forgotten he's not running this year.

And Gov. Brown with his knickers in a knot over 1000 Guardsmen on the Texas border. Jer ... relax ... spread them all out along the South Texas border and they couldn't hit each other with artillery fire.

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
And Gov. Brown with his knickers in a knot over a 1000 Guardsmen on the Texas border. Jer ... relax ... spread them all out along the South Texas border and they couldn't hit each other with artillery fire.

:chuckle: Moonbeam playing to the crowd...the pathetic leftwing tool that he is.

fzappa13

:chuckle: Moonbeam playing to the crowd...the pathetic leftwing tool that he is.

'Tis true, but don't overlook Gov. Perry's antics when evaluating this situation. He may even be more of a tool in that he claims to be a "Conservative Republican" ... and I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

(I'd use the little China man smiley here but he who shall remain nameless got it eliminated from our smiley lexicon due to abuse of said smiley ...:sozo2: )

99lamb

'Tis true, but don't overlook Gov. Perry's antics when evaluating this situation. He may even be more of a tool in that he claims to be a "Conservative Republican" ... and I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

(I'd use the little China man smiley here but he who shall remain nameless got it eliminated from our smiley lexicon due to abuse of said smiley ...:sozo2: )

Perry, on the one hand he can say he sent troops to the border appeasing Republicans, but the reality is that there would only be 1 guard per mile, not much border enforcement.
If he makes a presidential run this will come back for further scrutiny, this is a political moves to make it appear that the Republicans are for border security.

fzappa13

Perry, on the one hand he can say he sent troops to the border appeasing Republicans, but the reality is that there would only be 1 guard per mile, not much border enforcement.
If he makes a presidential run this will come back for further scrutiny, this is a political moves to make it appear that the Republicans are for border security.

And it has added benefit to Perry in that it almost makes it look like he is actually a Governor.