Hey, there.

I joined the forums primarily as a place to discuss two topics that are of interest to me...openness theology and dispensationalism. For the most part, it seems to me that both of these are valid, Biblical views. However, being a Newbie, I still have questions.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome.
You've come to the right place, because we have a forum specifically for those two topics.

bybee

I joined the forums primarily as a place to discuss two topics that are of interest to me...openness theology and dispensationalism. For the most part, it seems to me that both of these are valid, Biblical views. However, being a Newbie, I still have questions.

You have come to the right forum! We have many knowledgeable posters here who are of the "openness" and/or "dispensationalist" view point.
We have knowledgeable people of other persuasions too.
Welcome!

revpete

Well, Bob Enyart got his tail well and truly whipped by James White on openness. Welcome anyway :)

Blessings: Pete <><

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

You came to the right place for those two interests. Pay attention to

heir
STP (SaulToPaul)
steko

and many others you'll see that are Mid Acts Dispensation grounded

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

we have questions for you

do you pray?
do you say the Our Father?
do you go to church?
do you sin?