Are You a Misandrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
um no, which ive already shown using scripture, not my opinion.

You're insanely wrong perception of scripture, adulterated by your feminist philosophy.

Not even God dissuades your rebellious attitude. I bet it just grinds your gears that women, by the standard of scripture, aren't even allowed to divorce.

And yet, you all divorce in record numbers! On average, a women will see three marriages in their lifetime. It's crazy.
~YALL CRAY~

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think it's wonderful that women can grow a child within them, and give birth, and breastfeed.

But men are also givers of life: Without the male sperm , the egg would come to nothing.

Of course. There is no denying they are every bit as responsible for creating the life as the mother. I, was, however, speaking of the experience of pregnancy and child birth.

When our son was born, both my wife and I adored him and shared in the feedings, diaper changing, etc. My wife never implied that she had some advantage over me:

IF you think that was what was implied, you are mistaken. It's not an advantage, but an experience.

In fact, she felt the baby responded better to my rocking and my touch (she had a very bad time with her nerves after birth). It shouldn't be a competition.

Of course. Who said anything to the contrary. The child is BORN. You can and SHOULD be every bit involved in his/her life and care as your wife.

Both genders are equally needed. Good fathers and good mothers are both awesome- especially when they love each other and work as a team. Children love to see that.

That's nice ... no one has stated anything to the contrary. Once the child is born, the father can do all of those things (outside of breastfeeding) that a mother can. Some father's are even better with the baby than the mother ONCE HE/SHE IS OUTSIDE OF THE WOMB.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You're insanely wrong perception of scripture, adulterated by your feminist philosophy.

Not even God dissuades your rebellious attitude. I bet it just grinds your gears that women, by the standard of scripture, aren't even allowed to divorce.

False, Jesus allows divorce for sexual immorality reasons, seems you are confusing muslim doctrine with christian doctrine again, or are you drunk today (asking to make sure since you claim we are responsible to know when you are on a drunken rant and not take your claims seriously when you are)

Besides, I'm not looking to get a divorce, so why would that bother me anyway?

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
False, Jesus allows divorce for sexual immorality reasons, seems you are confusing muslim doctrine with christian doctrine again, or are you drunk today (asking to make sure since you claim we are responsible to know when you are on a drunken rant and not take your claims seriously when you are)

Besides, I'm not looking to get a divorce, so why would that bother me anyway?

It's being taught to the men, not the women.

See how your perception is flawed? Women weren't allowed to divorce in the Old Testament, what makes you think that changed?

GFR7

Of course. There is no denying they are every bit as responsible for creating the life as the mother. I, was, however, speaking of the experience of pregnancy and child birth.

IF you think that was what was implied, you are mistaken. It's not an advantage, but an experience.

Of course. Who said anything to the contrary. The child is BORN. You can and SHOULD be every bit involved in his/her life and care as your wife.

That's nice ... no one has stated anything to the contrary. Once the child is born, the father can do all of those things (outside of breastfeeding) that a mother can. Some father's are even better with the baby than the mother ONCE HE/SHE IS OUTSIDE OF THE WOMB.
Why is my Rushie so darn mean? :cry: Be nice to your ol' Geefer for a change, lass. :kiss:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's being taught to the men, not the women.

See how your perception is flawed? Women weren't allowed to divorce in the Old Testament, what makes you think that changed?

Actually we aren't under OT theocracy law, why do you think we are is a better question?

You claimed before that all people are suppose to marry, i showed that false using scripture too. Are you determined to show how ignorant of the scriptures you are?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why is my Rushie so darn mean? :cry: Be nice to your ol' Geefer for a change, lass. :kiss:

Stating you will never experience having a child in your body for nine months or child birth is being mean?

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Actually we aren't under OT theocracy law, why do you think we are is a better question?

You claimed before that all people are suppose to marry, i showed that false using scripture too. Are you determined to show how ignorant of the scriptures you are?

It's a natural obligation for people to get married. You didn't prove anything wrong, you just went and took it to some bogus level to get around it.

And
Females divorcing is simply just against God's will. Women don't have a place of authority where they can do such things, and the penalty of female rebellion gives the perfect reason why God doesn't allow it.

The New Testament leaves the option open only to the patriarch. Sorry that puts a dent in the ways of you women. You all really just need to become Catholic and get the whole aborting marriages out of your heads anyway, ruining families and whatnot for your own over-loved self.

musterion

Not even God dissuades your rebellious attitude.

The ladies on this thread are your Scriptural betters. Show them some respect or shut your filthy mouth. You were silenced last night when we showed God condemned both forms of idolatry, including the one you love to use to pray to the dead. You didn't comment on that once it was posted; instead you came here to fight women. You are an idol worshiping necromancer with the intellect, temperament and ignorance of a nasty child so don't dare presume to speak to others about being rebellious against God, heathen.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
The ladies on this thread are your Scriptural betters. Show them some respect or shut your filthy mouth. You were silenced last night when we showed God condemned both forms of idolatry, including yours. You didn't comment on it again once it was posted; instead you came here to fight women. You are an idol worshiping necromancer with the intellect, temperament and ignorance of a nasty child. Don't dare presume to speak to others about being rebellious against God, heathen.

Really, where I proved you wrong and you whined and talked about all Catholics are going to Hell, you silenced me?

That's hilarious, bro. Tell another one.

I don't have to show respect for little girls who go around trying to persuade people that I'm a rapist and pedophile enabler.

Why don't you go say what you said to a mirror, and go on somewhere you big, gargantuan hypocrite :wave:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe I am jealous :think:

No need to be ... after the child is born, there is no reason a father cannot make up for those first nine months by reaping devotion and attention on their baby.

I am fairly certain that most rational readers would understand I was speaking of the physical experience and not discounting the role of fathers. Sky/Sum just needs to nitpick and look for reasons to justify his irrational hatred towards women.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's a natural obligation for people to get married. You didn't prove anything wrong, you just went and took it to some bogus level to get around it.

Better read it again, all i did was show the scriptures that proved you wrong: I know how dishonest you are, so here is all the context:

Who said men and women are equal across the board?

Alright, let me ask you anything relevant and see if it doesn't ~equate~ to that.

Seriously, telling one thing but revealing the opposite_

Wheres the question or did you get so wrapped up in your own head, you just forgot to add it?

Does God will for men to be the heads and leaders over women?

No, He wills for them to be leaders over their homes, wives and children.

Nowhere does the bible say all men are heads over all women.

Anything else?

You failed, A4T, because everyone is supposed to get married, and therefore men are in fact intended to rule over all. An emancipated women has no authority in her steed either.

See, that equality bias itches in the mind, warping things into half-truths and whatnot.

Well i think paul and Jesus can clear up your half truth and whatnot there - seems you dont know the scriptures.

Matthew 19:10 The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”

11 Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. 12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

1 Corinthians 7:8 Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Wow, seems i know the bible better than you also :cloud9:

:cloud9:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Like I said, you took it to a whole other level.

If you're not part of Peter's succession, a eunuch, or Mary or Jesus, then guess what?

Getting married is part of life. It's society, and therefore it's men who run it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Like I said, you took it to a whole other level.

If you're not part of Peter's succession, a eunuch, or Mary or Jesus, then guess what?

Getting married is part of life. It's society, and therefore it's men who run it.

Are *you* married? If not, then why are you not fulfilling your obligation?

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
You didn't care, and yet you took the trouble to PM me and call me a jerk :think:

We're speaking about something else.

And
You knew what you were doing, coming about as close to admitting it as humanly possible without actually admitting it.

I'm not stupid, but whatever ~homeskillet~

Status
Not open for further replies.