Cub Reporters 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And July's race is in the books.

Down the home stretch what was a neck and neck became a one horse race as Resurrected blows across the finish line (26) a full five lengths ahead of Nang (21), fading in the open run. Angel and Jerzy take third in a dead heat (20), with Cath Crus making a game effort leading the following pack (17), Tracer (15) hard on his heels. Congrats Res :first:

AB's horse is...either sleeping or has expired.

Last edited:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
kinda figgered you wouldn't give yourself extra points for your out-of-woodshed lobbying of mods :chuckle:

:mock:town, the obsessive inbred retard

bybee

kinda figgered you wouldn't give yourself extra points for your out-of-woodshed lobbying of mods :chuckle:

:mock:town, the obsessive inbred retard

How very unprofessional and ungentlemanly you sound.
One wonders if college attendance is having any influence on you at all?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
How very unprofessional and ungentlemanly you sound.
He's obsessed and I put him on ignore. I half wonder if he isn't driving his report total just to stay on my radar in some small way. It's peculiar.

One wonders if college attendance is having any influence on you at all?
Nah, he's accustomed to being schooled. :eek:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Best of all, irregular ignore. For some reason, trolls don't like it if they don't know if you're able to see or not.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Best of all, irregular ignore. For some reason, trolls don't like it if they don't know if you're able to see or not.
Regular old ignore seemed best for me. Keeps the temptation to respond off the grid and I had a very satisfying goodbye...of course that doesn't impact the chatbox, sadly, or the Woodshed. But I don't tend to read the former and just look for the names and reports in the latter.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
...Resurrected blows ...

Congrats Res

Regular old ignore seemed best for me.

youre-doing-it-wrong1.jpg

:mock:town

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I'm incurably optimistic. I have often ended up friends with some of the people with whom I've had some really serious disagreements. Reached out to him a few times, but so far, just makes him worse.

Maybe you're right.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm incurably optimistic.
Cynicism is like scotch, an acquired taste. But I tend to agree with your approach. It's heart and humor healthy.

I have often ended up friends with some of the people with whom I've had some really serious disagreements.
I have friends I don't agree with on much except how to argue and how not to...and a couple who admit to keeping me around as a conversational whetstone, which is one of the nicer opposing compliments I've ever gotten.

Reached out to him a few times, but so far, just makes him worse.
I have hope for anyone, but sometimes you have to recognize that the kindest thing you can do for some people is nothing.

Maybe you're right.
Mathematically speaking, it's bound to happen.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Cub Race Report :singer:

And they're out of the gate and down the starting stretch with jerzy putting up a blistering pace (14) a good eight lengths ahead of IMJ and Res who are neck and neck at 6 and tied for second. Holding up third, one length back is Angel, with AMR, Rusha, glory and Truster tangled up in the trailing pack.

fzappa13

Evidently the fix is in on this race ... the lead jockey just encountered an obstacle thrown onto the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.